Time's up! Are you ready for the result?!

Destiny?

Meanwhile in the house of the Oh’s

POV TAEHA

I’ve been thinking about the whole situation between Yoohwan and I since I left the building. From all that thinking I’ve got a headache and even in the end, the endless thinking didn’t really help me  a bit to sort out my feelings. So when I reached my house I decided to speak with someone about the whole matter.

I hesitantly walked into the living room with the inner conflict  should I talk to my mother about it or not. She’s really a great mother and you can talk about everything with her but that’s really a taboo theme. I can’t, No I can’t talk about such a topic with my mother...damn I shouldn’t even think about such a thing in first place but... but what should I do?, you can’t control such a thing as falling in love.

I sighed heavily as I sat down on the sofa next to my mother who has been watching a movie for a while.

Only after I had sat down she noticed that she wasn’t alone anymore and looked who was currently sitting beside her.

“Oh darling, why are you here already?”- She asked me because she didn’t quite expect me to be here this early because I’ve been coming home late since Yoohwan and I began with the training.

“Uhm, Yoohwan said he had an important appointment and yeah.”- I answered her.

“Oh okay, why didn’t he tell you this earlier ?”

“I-I don’t know... to be quite honest I think he lied to me.”

“Really?! Why do you think so?”

“It was too sudden and totally out of the blue and uhm... the whole day was this kind of strange atmosphere and it really  looked like as if he wanted to kis- ehm to uh...to dance?”- S*it I nearly said kiss, I hope to God she didn’t catch that.

“Oh okay and what was so strange?”- She asked me full of curiously and a wide grin on her face.

“Uhhhh...that’s hard to discribe....”- I stumbled. Should I tell her, Should I not? Where’s a daisy when you need one...

“Come on tell your mother~”- She sing-songed.

“Uhm...uh...”

“Come on darling! I won’t judge you okay? I will love you for ever and I will support you in every decison you make!”- She said loving and clapped her hands together in excitement when she noticed that I was finally willing to tell her what has been on my mind for an hour.

“That’s kinda difficult and embarrassing for me to explain and ...please don’t hate me, okay?”- I mumbled slightly afraid that even her coolness will be blowed away when her only son tells her that he’s in love with a guy.

“I’ve told you already that I love you and this fact will never chance so for Gods sake will you please tell me what’s wrong!”

“You know I-I’ve just figured that I’m ...uhm...ya’know ...kind of in love with ....uhmm...”- I stumbled half whispered full ashamed.  I didn’t think I would be so bad to tell her...

“In love with Yoohwan?”

“WHAT?!”- I coughed and looked to her shocked. How the hell did she know?

“Didn’t you try to tell me that, darling?”- She asked smiling.

“Uhmmmmm...yes but how did you know already?”

“Ohhhh darling, That was sooo obvious!”

“Oh my God, really!?”- I asked her shocked

“Yup darling, When you talked about him you looked like a girl who’s in love for the first time.”-  She chuckled.

After this statement I was shocked, simply shocked. Did this mean I was in love with him even before I realized it?

“Mum can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Why is it okay with you, the fact that I’m ...uhm yeah, in love with a male friend of mine?”

“We live in times where it’s not a crime anymore to be in love with someone from the same gender and besides that I think you can’t control in whom you fell in love and as long as you’re happy I’m too.”- She explained to me with a warm smile on her lips.

After she had finished her sentence, I hugged her with all my might and told her how happy I’m that I have her as my mother.

“So since everything is clear now, tell me about the strange atmosphere you had mentioned early.”- She snickered.

“His behavior was totally strange! I really don’t  have a clue why but anyways, he nearly kissed my Twice! Or at least I think he wanted to do it.”

“Oh my God, my innocent baby! How come?”

“I’dont know, the fist time was after he pulled me along to stand up and the other time after I sung a song.”- I explained to her.

“What song did you sing?”

“A Friends Confession by 2AM”

“Ohhhhhh okay that could be the reason, did you by any chance faced him during a part of the song?”- She asked me.

“Uhmm, Oh yes I think, why?”- I answered her after thinking a while.

“Uhhh, Darling did you think about the lyrics?”-She giggled.

“Oh, but it was the first song which had come into my mind! Really!”

“Okay”- She chuckled.

We talked for a while before I went to my room


It took both a while to realize their feelings for each other but now they are faced with the next difficulties – Should they confess their feelings?, Is the other even in love with me? How should I act infront of the other and so on. The next days are going to be difficult...

 

Countdown 1 day before the audition

The two of them have been preparing for the audition for the last few days but none of them mentioned anything about their feelings for the other.

Yoohwan was scared that he will be rejected after his confession because he thinks that Taeha doesn’t really look like he would want him to be more that just a good friend.

On the other hand Taeha was nearly 100% sure that Yoohwan liked him  in a romantic way but maybe he was just imagining things.

Today they had their inner conflicts again – Should I , Should I not? – but in the end they decided to not say anything to each other.

They spent the day together practicing their dance moves and Taeha continued to practice his singing. By the end of the day both of them were rather satisfied with there performance and were on there way to have a coffee and a dessert in there loved cafè.

 

As they entered the cafè they greeted Minji. While Taeha went to there table Yoohwan ordered.

 

YOOHWAN POV

“Hey there Minji noona, how are you?”- I asked her with a small smile on my face.

“I’m fine sweetie, how are you?”

“I’m fine too, we would like to have the same as always, please.”- I said to her.

“Of course!”- She said cheerily as she began to prepare the order.

When she finished it she put it infront of me and began to whisper something that only I could understand.

“Have you told him yet?”

“Uhmm, no, I’m too scared.”-  I admitted.

“Are you going to tell him anytime or will you wait until he got himself a girlfriend?”

“NO! But I’m scared that I’ll be rejected immediately because perhaps he doesn’t like me the same way I like him. Maybe it would be better if he get himself one..., I don’t know.”

“Would that really be okay for you to just be his friend and see him kissing a pretty girl?”- She asked rising one eyebrow, I had to gasp by her question.

Would it be okay?...No it wouldn’t.

“So what’s your answer, darling?”

“No... it wouldn’t be okay....”- I whispered slowly.

“See I knew it! So don’t let too much time pass but drink your coffees before they get cold!”- She said giggling.

“Ohhh yes!”- I grabbed the coffee and the cupcakes and headed to Taeha.

“What took you so long? I was about to call the police to see if they found you.”- I snickered as the took a slip from his coffee.

“Sorry I was talking to Minji noona and completely forgot about the order.”

“Oh okay, what did you two talked about? I would have joined you two!”- I said pouting.

“UHMM....uh....”- I stuttered blushing as I was about to come up with a topic but fortunately Minji overheard our conversation and helped me.

“We were talking about how much he is in love...”- She said but stopped in the middle of the sentence to look at me with a cheeky smile.

NO no no no please! You can’t say it! – I thought right before I looked at her with a shocked expression on my face while I shook by head slowly.

“In love with what?”- Taeha asked confused because Minji stopped halfway.

“With his new dancing shoes he is going to buy soon.”- She said smiling. I was still shocked and mouthed her ‘You nearly killed me!’, she just stuck her tongue out. After that she walked back to the counter with a big smile on her face.

“You’re going to buy new shoes? Why didn’t you tell me that!”- Taeha asked pouting again.

“You know how much I love shoes!”

“Yes-s I’m sorry, I totally forgot about it but we can go shopping together after the audition tomorrow.”- I said smiling.

“Really?”- He asked exited.

“Yup, for you I would do anyth-h...uhmm,  yes we could go.”- I mumbled. For you I would do anything? Godddd face palm! What was I saying again?

 

We stayed a bit longer in the cafè as usual, as we said goodbye to Minji noona she said she will cross her fingers for us and that she wished us luck. After that I brought Taeha home and headed home afterwards. That night I had great problem trying to fall asleep, I had to much on my mind but I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t sleep I realized as I received a text message at midnight.

 

FROM: Oh Taeha

TO: Yoohwannie hyung

 

Are you still awake? I can’t sleep >x< T_T

Too excited/ scared about tomorrow...

Do you think we will pass? Both of us?

 

Still awake TaeTae T_T

 

I snickered lightly as I looked to see who sent me the message, Of course it’s Taeha.

 

FROM: Yoohwannie hyung

TO: Oh Taeha

 

Yup me too ~.~

Aigoo everything will work out! No need to be scared!~ <3 I’m pretty confident that we will pass :D And if they like one of us they will take the other too, we are like a couple :3

 

Also still awake YooYoo~

 

It didn’t take long until I got a replay.

 

FROM: Oh Taeha

TO: Yoohwannie hyung

 

I hope you are right >x<

What do you mean with we are like a couple?

 

Taeha~~

 

After I received the next text Taeha I gasped at his question.

Agioo...I really haven’t done myself a favor with this... but I diffently won’t confess while texting...

 

FROM: Yoohwannie hyung

TO: Oh Taeha

 

Of course I am! :D

NOO not that kind of couple :=0 What are you thinking about again :x

I mean that we work well together because we are both dancers with an extra skill J

Me: b-boying , You: singing~

Yoohwan~

 

I sighed heavily after I sent the text. I will confess...I’ll do it! But I need the right moment...I through as I pushed my fingers though my hair in a displeased way while I sighed again.

We texted a while before we finally decided to hit the sack because today is a very important day so we need at least a small bit of sleep.

Even though I didn’t sleep long after about four hours of uneasy sleeping I woke up and began to prepare myself for the audition.

A bit extra of exercise won’t harm. I smiled to myself as I picked up some clothes to wear before I jogged to the park; after an hour of stretching, jogging and co I walked home again to have a shower because it was already 9 a.m. After I finished everything at home I headed to Taeha’s home to pick him up, so we could go together to the CCM building. As I arrived Taeha was already standing infront of their garden, obviously waiting for me. He greeted me happily but he couldn’t hide his nervousness, he became even more nervous as we began to get to our end destination. I tried to distract him a bit with asking him if he brought enough money with him to buy himself a nice pair of shoes, he immediately began to smile and babbled all the way to the building about the new Joardens he saw yesterday in a Foot Locker shop.

In the end we arrived 30 minutes too early but it’s always better to be too early than to be too late. We walked up to the A222 room as we walked in a lady greeted us and gave us papers to fill out; mostly about the usual personal questions like name, date of birth and so on . As we gave her the papers back she handed us two stickers with a number on it. I got number 324 and Taeha got 234, we thanked her and took a seat by the other males who where waiting for the beginning.

“Yoohwannie hyung, why the hell do they have so high numbers? They can’t really have 324 people who attend this audition, right?!”- Taeha whispered with a shocked look on his face.

“Never! If you look closely, at the moment 50 people are sitting around and it’s nearly one o’clock so no need to be scared about the high numbers.”- I whispered back to him and did an ‘O.K’ sigh with my thumb.

“Okay if you say so.”- He sighed heavily while he began to play with his fingers out of nervousness.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and rubbed his arm a bit to smooth him as I smiled to him and mouthed ‘fighting’ together with the typical arm pose, he immediately began to smile again.

We waited and waited, saw young men going in and coming out- with happy as well as sad looks on their faces- and slowly I became nervous too. After a while Taeha rested his head on my shoulder which increased my nervousness even more.

“Number 234, Oh Taeha, please go to the next room to show the jury your skills.”- The lady we talked to early said. Taeha jumped up and walked to her to get the room number afterwards he walked to the door but stopped halfway, turn around and ran back to me with an anxious face expression.

“Yoohwan I can’t do it, what if I mess up?!”- He nearly whined. I ruffed his hair before I hugged him . “Aish you little pabo, you won’t mess up! Show them your skills and be a bit more confident! Oh and get going before they think you got lost.”- I whispered in his ear before I let go off him and pushed him to the door.

 

POV TAEHA

After my little mental breakdown Yoohwan literary pushed my out the door, so now I was on my way to room A233 where they were waiting for me.

My whole body was shaking as I was standing infront of the door with shaky hands I opened the door and saw five people sitting behind a long table, I knew Jungwoo and  Taewoon but I haven’t seen the other three before.

I slowly walked in the middle of the room and bowed before I introduced myself.

“Hello my name is Oh Sungjong but everybody calls me Taeha, I’m 21 years old and I’m here to show you my skills in dancing and singing. Thank you in advice.”- I said with shaky voice.

“Oh, hello Taeha! Nice to see you today!”- Jungwoo and Taewoon said with smiles on there faces.

“No need to be scared or nervous! Just be yourself! Oh and before I forget is Yoohwan with you too today?”- Jungwoo asked with a charming smile.

“I-I try and yes he’s here with me today.”- I said and immediately after I mentioned Yoohwan I became a bit less nervous.

“Oh that’s great, you already know Taewoon and me and these three are Jongkookie, Sejunnie and our baby maknae Sungminnie~”- Jungwoo said as he pointed to them.

“Hi~”

“Hello nice to meet you.”

“Hey Hooo~”

“H-hi”- I greeted them back after that I took a deep breath before I nodded to the guy who was standing by the CP-player that he can start the music.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-gtuQ27sY Taeha DSP Audition video)

 

The moment I had finished my presentation I bowed again and nearly ran out of the room without looking at them to see if they had liked what they saw. I was to scared and for my option I totally mess up...

Same time in the room

“Why did he leave so quickly?! He was pretty good!”- Sejun said perplex to the others.

“He is quiet good.”- Jongkook agreed with Sejun.

“He is just perfect! He has the talents for a vocalist what we are looking for and he can dance too so we have another dancer besides Sungminnie.”- Jungwoo explaind happy before he stopped to think about his next sentence.

“Uhmm I know that’s kind of unfair towards the other five that still haven’t shown there skills but...Yoohwan is also here and I don’t know about you but I want Taeha in our team and Yoohwan is a hell of a b-boy and  I have that feeling the two of them are kind of a couple.”- Jungwoo said scratching his neck.

“He is a b-boy?!”- Sungmin asked exited.

“Yup he is and when I’m not totally wrong he will be the second last today.”- Jungwoo said after he looked at the attendance list next to him.

“Oh my God! That’s perfect! The two are exactly what we are searching for! And the two are friends, that’s even better!”- Sungmin said as he clapped his hands together out of joy.

“Heyyy kids! We can’t do that, at least let the other 4 have a chance to audition as well!”- Taewoon said to them as he pointed on the next name on the attendance list.

After a few minutes the next guy entered the room and started his performance.

 

Back in room A222

 

POV YOOHWAN

After Taeha had left for his performance, I slowly became uneasy because he wasn’t with me anymore and for the first time since, I graduated from school, I prayed to God that everything will go well for my crush. ( In school I only prayed in the hope to get a better mark- Didn’t help at all...)

It felt like an eternity until Taeha came back and immediately after he entered the room I headed towards him and asked him how it was, but his expression wasn’t what I hoped to see on his face.

“...I think I up, Yoohwan.”- Taeha sniffed with his head hang low.

I embraced him right away and walked with him to a sofa to sit down. As we sat down I cleared my thought and asked him what happened in there.

“No I can’t imagine that you mess up! What took so long anyway? Did you tell them your whole life story?”- I chuckled as I rubbed his arm.

“Yah! You fool of course I didn’t tell them my life story, Jungwoo talked a lot!”- Taeha justified himself.

“Are Jungwoo and Taewoon in there?”- I asked incredulous.

“Yup they are and the rest of the currently members of SPEED too, Jungwoo introduced me to them, the youngest is called Sungmin and the other two are Jongkook and Sejun.”- Taeha explained.

“Okay that’s good to know but why do you think you messed up when Jungwoo even introduced the others to you. That’s a damn good sighn!!”- I said cheering.

“But he did it before my performance.”

“Aishhh, sometimes you really are a difficult kid. Anyway what did they say after you finished your song?”

“Uhmmm, I don’t know I kind of ..uh, dash out of the room.”- He confessed.

“...”

“Seriously.”

We kept talking to each other until it was my turn to go. 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukvZdwgc2E Yoohwan FCN Audition video)

I did my dance without any mistakes when you leave out the fact that I nearly destroyed the drums right beside me during one of my tricks.

After I finished I talked a bit with them and they seemed to be very impressed and pleased with my skills after I bowed for the second time I headed back to the room in which Taeha ant the others were waiting.

After the last contestant finished and came back to the room the lady from before told us that they are deciding now who they want in their band and that it will take about haft an hour before they tell us the results.


 

Half an hour later

“We are really thankful to all of you who came today to attend our audition for  two members of the new CCM group SPEED but at the same time we are really sorry for the 48 of you who won’t make it.”- Taewoon said as everyone was quiet after his small announcement he was at a loss of words so Jungwoo announced who will be a member of SPEED.

“Like Taewoon already said we really want to thank you all and we were very impressed of the skills and talents of you all. After a long and serious talk we decided who we want to join our team to be complete. So to come straight to the point,--”

Please let it be us.....

“thank you very much for your effort. Please go to room B315 where you will get your contract and you will get further information.”- Jungwoo said right before the five of them left the room.

HUH!? I didn’t catch who the two winners are!- I realized shocked, I looked next to me and saw Taeha sitting on the floor with tears rolling down his cheeks, I kneeled down and brushed the tears away before I asked the most embarrassing question in my life.

“Uhmm Taeha...who won? I ...I kind of didn’t hear it...”- I whispered slowly immediately after Taeha began to laugh with all his might and hug me with so much strength that I lost balance and fell over – unfortunately on top of him.

“Oh my, you pabo!! WE WON!”

“Are you kidding me?!”

“NOOO you fool! We won, I’m dead serious!”

“Sh*t!! Dammit, I knew we’ll win this!”- I said overjoyed as I stud up and hug Taeha again while I jump up and down like a little child. After I finished my celebrating I took Taehas hand and walked with him in fast speed to room B315.


 


Yeahhh! I'm not dead yeppie xD

Sry that it took me so long to upload the new chap but I was busy with studying for my driving license exam :/ ( I passed without any mistakes today :DDD)

Sooooo but now I had the time to finally upload this + add pictures ;3

Hope you like it~~ Lots of love <3