Preparations

Destiny?

From the next day on their official trainee ship by CCM began early in the morning and from then on their schedules were filled with dance and vocal practices along with many other workshops. They had only little time to learn everything that is needed to survive in the showbiz furthermore they needed to learn things like singing and dancing at the same time. The first days had been the hardest and the uncomfortably silent between Yoohwan and Taeha didn’t help at all.

By the end of the week Yoohwan finally made a decision that will may or may not end the awkward atmosphere between him and his beloved.

He wasn’t sure, not at all but he had a 50/50 chance that Taeha would accept his feelings and they have their ‘happy ending’ on the other hand he could reject him and tell him how disgusting he his and their friendship would break totally but no risk no fun, right?

But he knew he would need time and help for his plan to be successful so he started his small mission after their last practice ended on Sunday; he knew that they will have a day off on Thursday so he had the whole Monday for his planing and Thursday will be his D-Day.

 

Sunday night

On the way back to the dorm Yoohwan saw his chance to talk to the eomma, Jungwoo, alone to ask him if he could help him since Minji already agreed that she would help him to cook (delicious) dishes with him.

He slowly walked towards Jungwoo and made sure that nobody, especially Taeha, is near them, when he was sure he grabbed his wrist and pulled it softly to get his attention.

“What’s wrong Yoohwan?”- He asked him softly when he turned around to face the younger.

“Jungwoo hyung I have a question no more likely a request-“- Yoohwan started but was interrupted by Jungwoo by a ‘shhh’ and in this moment Taewoon pooped up out of nothing.

“What are you two doing?”- He asked as he looked at Yoohwans hand which is still around Jungwoos wrist.

“Nothing, he just wanted to ask me about some dance moves.”- Jungwoo answered quick-wittedly and Yoohwan immediately let go of his wrist and agreed with a nod.

“Ah okay... but hurry up, it’s already dark and the others nearly reached the dorm.”- He grumbled while he was glaring at Yoohwan with a hint of jealously in his eyes which Yoohwan wasn’t aware of.

“Yes of course no need to worry~”- Jungwoo said chuckling

“If you say so...”- Taewoon said before he made his way to the dorm with heavy steps.

“Gosh he can be so jealous~”- Jungwoo chuckled lightly.

“Could it be that you two have a thing?”- Yoohwan asked blunt before he could even think about it.

Jungwoo had to giggle lightly when the other slapped his hand over his mouth with an apologizing look.

“Mhmm~ I only tell it you but yes~ We’ve been a couple since back in co-ed school but don’t tell the others~”- Jungwoo said like a teenager who talks about his first crush.

“But enough of my since my darling isn’t hear anymore to eardrop what did you want to ask earlier? I’m sure it’s about Taeha~”

“Ehm yes...to make it short-“- Yoohwan started but paused for a moment to take a deep breath.

“I-I’m in love with him for quite some time now and-...I think it’s time to confess since it wouldn’t really make things worse than they are at the moment. After practice tomorrow I want to go to a friend of mine, who  promised me to help me cook, so could you maybe tell the others a lie when they ask where I am?”- Yoohwan said in one go without facing the other directly because of his nervousity.

“Okay what do you have in mind? And who’s the friend of yours that I can make up a good lie”

“Her name is Park Minji, she works the favorite cafè of Taeha and me and is a close friend of us. Honestly speaking by now I don’t really have a plan but I want to do a picnic because he once told me that he had never done one before and I..I want to make the dishes and desserts by myself because I-...I think it’s p-pretty romantic.”

“Awwww that’s so cute! I’ll cross my fingers for you! And she knows that you like Taeha?”

“Uhm yes, she kind of knew it before I, myself, realized it and she’s really good at baking so I asked her if she could help me so I won’t mess up.”

“Okay darling I’ll help you as much as I can and if you need help with something do not hesitate to ask me, okay?”- Jungwoo said with a charming smile as they were finally walking to the dorm.

“I’ll keep that in mind and thank you very much!”- Yoohwan answered happily with his adorable dimple smile.

Step one, get Jungwoo hyung and Minji noona to help me, checked- Yoohwan thought happily.

Step two will be to choose some dishes and desserts together with Minji noona, that’s not a problem at all but how the hell should I manage to get Taeha to go somewhere alone with me when he avoids me as much as possible...

 

Next day 30 minutes until practice ends

Everyone was exhausted by now because thay have been dancing and singing for quite some time, while the maknae line was lying on the floor to catch their breath in there small break, Yoohwan was trying to talk with Jungwoo without the others eardroping so he slowly walked to him and sat next to him as close as he could which earned him an groan from Jungwoo.

“Urrghh Yoohwan you’re gross back up a bittttt!”

“Hyung! Bear with it damn... You didn’t forget what you agreed to right? I packed all my stuff together yesterday so I’ll hit the road immediately after practise to be honest I don’t know if Taeha will even ask where I am but just to be sure.”

“Yes, I haven’t forgotten no panic.”- Jungwoo chuckled.

“I just wanted to make sure, don’t make fun of me! Damn you don’t have a clue how scared and nervous I’m about tomorrow.”- Yoohwan whispered slowly.

“No panic! Everything’s going to be fine, trust me. Do you have a better plan then yesterday now?”

“I hope you’re right....

Mhmm kind of, I know a place which is really a hidden paradise with wild flowers, a small lake and you can see thousend of stars in the night and I want to do the picnic there.”

“Aigoo that’s so romantic~”- Jungwoo squirreled which earned him a skeptical look from Taewoon.

“What are you talking about?”- Taewoon asked them, clearly annoyed.

“About nothing~”-Jungwoo sing-song as he stood up and urged along Taewoon with him since it’s time to continue practice but before the others followed their action Junwoo whispered into his lovers ear that he will tell him everything when their are in the dorm.

During their practice nothing really remarkable happened and Yoohwan successfully sneaked out with his stuff to go to Minjis apartment.

As he finally spotted the apartment block where his noona lives a smile began to form on his face and moments later he was already standing in her apartment greeting her.

“Hello noona~”

“Hello sweetie, how are you?”

“I’m great now and you?”- He asked with a genius smile as he put his stuff next to her sofa as they took a seat.

“Me too, did you think about something you want to make or do we need to search for a few receipts?”

“I’ve never really cooked before so I think it would be a good idea to look up a few.”

“Okay I should have known that”- She chuckled.

“You said you’ll help me!”-Yoohwan pouted cutely.

“Of course I help you. What are Taehas favorite things?”- She giggled.

“He really likes tuna, egg rolls, pickled vegetables, strawberries, oh and he loves cakes with biscuit, whipped cream, the whole sweet stuff.”

They had a little brain storming and after a while they decided to make a bento box filled with typical things like egg rolls, meat balls, onigiri, mix vegetables in soy sauce and a few special things like tuna sushi. For a dessert they want to make a strawberry cream cake. It’s going to be a long night for the two.

They went shopping and started cooking immediately afterwards, even though yoohwan had never cooked before Minji was really pleased with him because he’s a quick learner and did a good job.

While the two had a good time cooking and lauging together the other five back in the drom had an awkward evening.

In the dorm

The second they reached the dorm Taewoon was eager to know what Junwoo and Yoohwan had talked about so he waited until the others were showering or in the rooms before he sat down next to Junwoo on the sofa.

“So darling we’re in the dorm so what did ya’ two talk about?”

“You’re such a jealous boyfriend you know”- Junwoo chuckled.

“But there’s no need, we were right Yoohwan really has a crush on Taeha and asked me if I could lie for him in the case someone asks where he is, by the way he’s cooking with some friend of him because he want to confess tomorrow~”

“Oh gosh, really?”

“Yup~but don’t say anything to Taeha or the others! You really have to keep quiet!”- Jungwoo warned him because he is aware that Taewoon has a habit of telling others about secrets he knows.

“Okay, okay but I think we should stop because Taeha is finished with his shower.”- Taewoon suggested after he heard that Taeha unlocked the door of the bathroom.

 

POV TAEHA

The long shower didn’t really help to clear my mind, maybe I should stop avoiding him...Argggh! But I don’t want to hear him talking about his lovely-dovely time with Minji noona.On the other side I haven’t ask him if he’s really dating her.Aish...I just ask him now, he should be in the room by now. I thought as I walked out of the bathroom already wearing comfortable clothes. On the way to our shared room I saw Jungwoo and Taewoon hyung sitting on the sofa all lovely-dovley, they must have a thing for each other or they are a couple really, if I have a chance I’ll ask Jungwoo hyung.

As I opened the door I was greeted with a dark room, I switched the lights on but he wasn’t there so I walked to Jongkooks' room in where the whole maknae line was playing any Playstation game. But they didn’t knew either where Yoohwan is.

When I walked back to the living room Jungwoo hyung was already busy preparing dinner so I joined him, the atmosphere was yeah- it was strange, Jungwoo hyung didn’t talk at all but had this goofy smile.

“Jungwoo hyung, why are you so happy? Did something good happen today?”

“No not really, why?”- “Oh and I’m always happy~”

“Okay if you say so”

And after this we went silent again but after another 20 minutes I couldn’t endure it anymore and I wanted to know where my best friend is so I finally asked.

“Uhmm Jungwoo hyung?”- I asked slowly.

“Mhmm?”- He hummed as a response.

“Do you, by any chance, know where uhm Yoohwan is?”

“He told me that he’ll be out with a friend, why?”

“Ahh okay, uhm I’ve just wanted to know that’s all. Did he tell you the name of his friend?”

“Let me think~ Min something, I don’t really remember.”

“Ohh I...I see.”

“Why?”

“I-i just wanted to know-w.”- No, I won’t cry now! I’ve cried enough! Damn am I a lovesick teenager or what?!- I thought but in the end I had to excuse myself for a moment because one single tear was going to roll down my cheek.

Later the day we had dinner and watched a movie by the time everyone has gone sleeping there wasn’t a sign form Yoohwan and as I finally decided to hit the sack one thought came to my mind. Maybe he’s sleeping over by her because he’s doing that with her...

I didn’t rest as well as I hoped and when I woke up in the morning he wasn’t in his bed but a bouquet of lavender roses with a single gardenia in the middle. Right next to the (beautiful) bouquet was a little card. To be honest I was kinda confused.

I took the card and opened it to read what was written in it and after I’ve read the first three words I had to blush.

 

Good morning sunshine,

I hope you had a good rest.

I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that I was in love with someone even though we are best friends by now, but it’s kinda complicated to make it short.

I hope you can forgive me for that, I’m truly sorry that you now have that feeling that I don’t trust you but that’s not the case!

I can’t stand another week without having a properly chat with you.

Because of this I want to show you something today which you will like, as an apologize.

And I have to tell you something today.

PS. Wear comfortable shoes because we have to walk a bit.

Love Yoohwan~

 

Sunshine ha? God that’s so cheesy- I giggled happily while I brought the bouquet to my face to smell them, they smell wonderful.

With the lovely bunch of flowers I made my way to the kitchen to get a vase to put them in.

“From whom did ya’ got flowers that you smile like a little teenager girl?”- Taewoon hyung asked chuckling as he saw me with a goofy smile, which I wasn’t aware of.

“Ehmm, I-i don’t smile like a teenager girl! I got them form Yoohwannie~”

“Ahh I see”- He said still giggling about my teenager-in-love behavior.

“By the way do you know where he is?”

“No I haven’t seen him, go ask eomma.”- He said as he pointed to a room with half open door.

“Okay”

“Jungwoo hyung?”- I asked as I opened the door fully.

“Yes?”

“Have you seen Yoohwan?”

“He’s jogging because he hadn’t the time for it yesterday.”

“Ahh, okay t-thank you.”- I said before I walked straight to my room in speed of light without waiting for Jungwoos responds.

“No probl- where is he?!”

***

What was I thinking? Did I really forgot for a moment that today won’t be any more that he telling me sorry and then him announcing that he’s dating Minji noona.. It’s not like he’ll tell me out of the blue that he likes me...

 

POV YOOHWAN

So let me check my list again

  1. Get a bouquet of flowers- Yup
  2. Get one single pink rose- Yup
  3. Cook delicious things- Yup, did that until freaking 3a.m. I really need to buy Minji noona something as a thank you for her great help.
  4. Get the equipment for a picnic and bring it to the place- Yes did that early in the morning
  5. Write a card- Yup did that as well, maybe the ‘sunshine’ part was to much but whatever
  6. Mental preparation for a rejection- I have that felling that it  won’t help anyway

 

Okay I think I’m ready, let’s head back to the dorm~

With that in mind I made my way back to the dorm to take Taeha with me to spend a nice day together.



Helloo sweeties~, yeah I know it's been years since I uploaded the last chapter *shame over me.....* BUT ( and here comes the but again xDDD) I'm wrapping up this story !! Like seriously the next chapter is going to be the last and I really hope you won't be disappointed with the ending.

Andddd because I didn't upload anything in the last time I'll upload the final chapter today too~~~