From best to worst

Destiny?

 

The day after tomorrow

POV YOOHWAN

So today we’ll be moving to the dorm..., It’s really like a dream will come true.It was still a strange feeling to bid my grandparents goodbye,I really don’t know when I’ll be able  to see them again like my family in Gwangju, they were all extremely happy about my success even my father. I was deep in my thoughts as I was walking to Taehas house with my belongings to pick him up. I smiled immediately after I thought about how I taught Taeha a bit about the language of flowers, which is my secret hobby.What could be more romantic that to express your feelings with flowers?

 

As I reached his house he was already standing outside waiting for me to finally arrive.

“Hey you old turtle! What took you so long? Did you forget the way to my house?”- He shouted while he was walking to me.

“Yah! How about a hello you brat!”- I shouted, rather giggled before I embraced him and we made our way to the dorm where the other where waiting for our arrival.

As we arrived the other five greeted us happily, showed us the dorm and guided us to our room. The following two hours Taeha and I unpacked and organized our stuff.

Our room was pretty nice, two middle sized beds, one big desk with two chairs, a nightstand between the two beds and a big wardrobe; all you need.

After we were finish with the room we walked into the living room in where the others had been sitting, waiting for the lunch to be ready.

“Ohh you two have a seat! It won’t take long until lunch is ready~”- Jungwoo said while he was busy cooking.

“Uhmm okay, come on Taeha” – I answered Jungwoo while I pulled Taeha along.

I took a seat next to Taewoon and Taeha the free one beside me, not two minutes later the meal was ready to be served.

“Kids come on!”- Jungwoo shouted as he putted the dishes on the table. It didn’t take long until all were settled and began to eat.

During the meal we talked pretty much and everyone introduced himself again but this time they told us about their family and hometown as well. The meal was delicious and we learned many things about each others, for example about Sungmins love for computer games or that Taewoon hyung never eats his biscuits completely therefore his room always smells like it.

After we finished Jungwoos lovely meal, we cleaned everything because that’s some kind of a rule the ones who didn’t cook have to clean afterwards. Finished with that as well we joined Jungwoo on the sofa to watch some TV but after a while Taewoon hyung seemed to be bored and decided he want to do something different.

“Hey kids, how about a game?”- He asked with a smirk on his face.

“Why do you want to play a game, hyung?”- Sungmin asked him irritated, rising one of his eyebrows.

“Yeah hyung you never want to play games because you’re a bad loser.”- Sejun said skeptically.

“Hey! We have two new faces here and you only want to watch TV? I’m disappointed no I’m rather shocked!”- Taewoon said overdramatiaclly as he touched his chest and lead over to Jungwoo as a support.

“Aiiishhh hyung stop that! You’re acting isn’t as good as you think!”- Jongkook groaned annoyed form his hyungs drama queen attitude.

Taeha and I could only giggle at the whole act infont of us.

“Hyung, what do you want to play?”- Taeha asked him sweetly after he calmed down from his giggling.

“Spin the bottle.”- Taewoon said with an evil smirk on his face.

“Huh? Why the hell do you want to play spin the bottle, Taewoon?”- Jungwoo asked him dumbfounded.

“Firstly because it’s fun and secondly because of our newbies so they could learn more about us and we more about them.”- Taewoon explained.

“Okay that’s a nice idea thought, hyung. What are the rules?”- I asked him smiling.

“Really simple, the one who spin the bottle is asking a question and the other has to answer the question honestly, no lies okay?”

“Okay~”- Everyone agreed before we moved the table and the sofa to have more room on the floor.

“Darling..ehm I mean Jungwoo can you search for a empty bottle?”- Taewoon asked Jungwoo who was standing in the kitchen.

“Sure.”- Jungwoo replied.

“Hey Taeha”- I whispered as soft as I could.

“Hmmhm?”- Taeha hummed as a response and leaned in a bit so that I could whisped in his ear.

“Do you think the two have a thing?”

“Uhmmm I don’t know, maybe? We could ask them now while we have the opportunity.”- He whispered back with a smirk on his face.

“Do you think this would be a good idea? We hardly know them.”

“Awww don’t be such a coward, Taewoonnie hyung said we play this game to learn more about each other~”- Taeha whispered smirking as he winked and right after that Jungwoo came with a empty bottle and took a seat next to Taewoon on the floor.

“So now that we’re all sitting comfortable now let’s start! I think the oldest among us should start~”- Taewoon suggested and handed Jungwoo the bottle with a smile.

We played a few round and had a great time because of the ridiculous question for my hyungs and dongsaengs and like Taewoon hyung wanted we became a lot closer and learned more about each other. After a while Taewoon became the bottle again and it stopped right infront of me and Taewoon had a evil grin which gave me chills. Why is he smirking like this? Dear God, he looks like he is going to ask something strange...

“Soo Yoohwannie, it’s the first time you have to answer a question form me~ Let’s make this fun~”- He sing-song still with his evil grinning expression.

“Uhmm okay hyung...?”- I answered a bit nervous.

“So when was your first kiss?”

“Huh? Why do you want to know that?”- I asked totally flabbergasted because he took me by suprise with this question, I took a glance to Taeha to see that he has a troubled look on his face before I looked back to Taewoon.

“Just because”- He replied shortly.

“Uhmm what is your definition of a first kiss?”

“Ohhh come on! And don’t say it was with your mother!”

“...The one when you tile your head to one side?”

“Yup exactly so now say it! We’re all curious, Taeha looks like he don’t know it either~”

I sighed loud before I thought about my answer, to be honest I don’t really knew why Taeha looks so hurt....okay I think at the moment I wouldn’t like to hear when his first kiss was either but he’s my crush so it’s something different...

“Uh, okay it would be a lie if I would say I’ve never been in a relationship before but I’m old enough! Uhmmm the one when I tilted my head? I think then my first kiss was with 18. Yup I was 18 years old.”

“18?”- Taewoon asked totally doubting my answer.

“Yes with 18”

“Are you still together with her?”- Taewoon asked again.

“No but I thought I just have to answer one question dear leader?”

“Uhmm yes I’m stopping now sorry.”

“Why did you want to know that anyway?”

“Just because~”

“That’s you’re favorite reply right?”

The next few rounds were as peaceful as the others until the bottle which Taewoon has spun once again pointed to me. Oh God I have a feeling that he’ll ask something about my lovelife again...

“Do you have a crush on someone?”- He asked without any hesitation and I was horrified by this question but not only I looked like someone was murdered infont of me, no, Taeha had the exactly same expression on his face.

I was so shocked in this moment that I didn’t noticed that Jungwoo wanted to kill Taewoon at this very moment.

After a long pause I finally gathered myself together and answered this unexpected question.

“...Y-yes”- I stuttered nervously and didn’t fail to see the hurt and heartbreaking expression on Taehas normally happy (angilc) face.

After my responds everyone went silent and an awkward atmosphere settled in. Without any warning Taeha took the bottle from Taewoon placed it infront of me and ‘spin’ it lightly so that it moved like one millimeter.

“Okay I spin it, it pointed to you Yoohwan so answer my question... do I know her?”- He asked determined to know the answer.

I mentally screamed that of course he know ‘her’, damn of course he knows himself!

“...Y-.....yes”

“What’s... her name?”

“I-I won’t tell you...”

“What?! You won’t tell me?! And I thought we are friends but you haven’t even told me about you having a crush...Anyway I can guess who it is. So it doesn’t matter anyway....”- He said angrily, disappointed and sad at the same time before he stood up and went to the front door.

I immediately stood up and headed to him, before he could open the door I grabbed his wrist.

“T-taeha where are you going? I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about it...”

“Excuse me, I’m going for a walk in the park and tell my mom that we arrived without any problems.”- He said but didn’t turn around.

“Can I-“- I started but was interrupted by Taeha.

“No, I want to go alone”- Was the last he said before he jerked himself free from my grip and walked out the door. I was dumbfounded and still in shock when I turned around I saw the others as shocked as me but I weren’t in the mood to deal with them so I excused myself and went to our shared room as I closed the door I could hear Jungwoo cursing at Taewoon that he is a ‘sick idiot and what the ing hell that s*it was supposed to be’, but cared less.

I hurt my most beloved because I’m a pathetic coward.

 

POV TAEHA

It took all my strength to not cry infront of everyone, I even stop myself as Yoohwan didn’t want to let go of me but not seven steps away from dorm I couldn’t stop the tears anymore.

“I knew it...I knew it all the time...”- I mumbled as I was walking to the park to rest on one of the benches.

“Why are you so hurt, heart?!....I knew it the way he talkes with Minji noona, the way he blushes when he talks to her...”- I whispered in between sobs still walking to one of the empty benches but even lady luck was against me today and it started to rain cats and dogs the moment I rested myself on the bench but I could care less at least nobody could see my tears.

I sat there a while, crying, hugging my knees and being the pathetic me as I decided to call my mum.

After two rings my mum answered the phone with her always cheerful voice.

“Hello darling, how are you? Did you two have a great time today?”- She asked cheerful as ever and I couldn’t stop my tears falling down my cheeks.

“H-hi mum...”- I could manage to whisper before I cried into the phone.

My mother waited until I calmed down a bit down before she finally said something again.

“...Darling what’s wrong? Did they say something harsh to you?”

“No...we talked and everything was nice and so on but then....-“- I stop to take a deep breath to stop my crying so I’ll be able to talk properly.

“Then Taewoon hyung asked Yoohwan if he has a crush and he said yes and then he...he said I know her and-d ... he didn’t want to tell me her name-e....”- I whispered between sobs before I started to cry extremely again.

“I I’m so sorry my baby! Stop crying, please....”

“I knew it mum...but it hurts so badly...why is he in love with Minji noona and not me”

“Why am I not enough...Why am I not-not a girl...”- I cried more as spoke.

“Don’t say that baby you are perfect and it’s just right that you’r a beautiful and handsome boy. Do you really love him so much?”

“....yes”

“But it took me so long to realize...”

“Mum, do you beleive in love at first sight?”

“Mhhmm yes I do.”

“...me too and I’ve realized it just a few days ago but I fell for him the moment I met him...”

I talked with my mother for a while and told her she shouldn’t worry too much about me since I’m already a big boy; she had to chuckle after that.

After that phone call I kept sitting on the bench while my clothes became heaver and heaver the longer I sat but like before I could care less.

During the time I stared into nothing particular I received many phone calls and texts form the members especially from Yoohwan but I wasn’t in the mood to answer any of them, in the end I lost trek of time and stayed longer then expected on the bench.

When I came to myself I walked back to the dorm, wet from head to tooth. I was met by a worried Jungwoo as I walked into the dorm.

The moment he saw me, he forced me to the bathroom to take a shower after I was finish Jungwoo gave me some pajamas and even cooked me a chicken soup but didn’t ask anything for what I was really thankful

We sat in silent but it was really comfortable and Jungwoo broke it only once to tell me that Yoohwan was so worried about me and wanted to look for me several times because it was so late but they stopped him even though he protested in the end Taewoon hyung had a talk with him which caused him to lock himself in the room but unlocked it immediately because of me. After that he ruffled my hair and lend my to the room because it was already 2 a.m and I need rest.

He sure was right; I walked in the dark room straight to my bed which was only about 30 cm away from Yoohwans. Thanks to my phone I was able to see Yoohwan who was currently sleeping but he had fluffy eyes and his face was a bit swollen which made me feel really regretful but aren’t I the one that have to endure the pain? So why did he cry?



So here's a new chapter~ ( finally Ö_Ö; sorry for my randomly updates at the moment :X)

Okay to be short, I know I'm a awful person and that this chapter and you all want your happy end ( okay I want that too, damn it) by now you all have realized that I like that whole drama, crying, self-doubt right BUT ( and her comes the but x,D) IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER!!! NO JOKE REALLY!!! or maybe not? I don't know, okay I know it x,D

For now I leave you with that ( OMG I'm freaking sorry xDD)

I hope you will enjoy this nonetheless and will keep supporting me in writing this and most important keep liking my story and my ed up writing still

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!! <3