Let's get the last members!

Destiny?

Another week had past in which Yoohwan and Taeha chatted or met each other but now Yoohwans two weeks holiday were over. The two of them decided to meet again in the cafè where they first met.

 

From: Oh Taeha

To: Yoohwannie hyung

 

Same place same time? :3

Taetae

 

From: Yoohwannie hyung

To: Oh Taeha

 

Yup :”3 Looking forward to eat lot of desserts x3

Xoxo YooYoo

 

 

After nearly two hours they met at the meeting point in the small park and walked to the cafè together.


In the meantime in the dorm of SPEED

“Are you all ready?”- Jungwoo asked the others as he put the last flyers in bags to gave one bag to Taewoon and one to the maknae line.

“Joogkookie hyung  and I are ready but Sungmin needs ages...”- Sejun complained to Jungwoo who handed him a bag full of flyers.

“Sungmin get your a*s over here! We want to go now!”- Jungwoo shouted.

“I’m here, I’m here! I’m sorry eomma!”- Sungmin said as he ran down the floor where the others were waiting for him.

“Now that everybody is here , Sungminnie, Sejunnie and Jongkookie, you three ask in cafès and shops if you could give them a few flyers and Jungwoo and I’ll go around and give them to the people on the street and put some on cars. Does everybody know what’s to be done?”- Taewoon announced.

“Yes, no problem!”

“Oh before I forget, maknae line take your phones with you and don’t lose my baby, do you understand?”- Jungwoo asked the three as he closed the door after they left the dorm.

“We understand eomma, we won’t lose Sungminnie.”- Joogkook and Sejun answered.

“Perfect, see you three in the evening.”- Taewoon said before they splitted up into their teams.


 

POV TAEWOON

 

“Where should we go first darling?”

“Mhmm, how about the park where a lot of dancers and even b-boys show off their skills.”- Jungwoo suggested.

“Yeah that’s a good idea!”

“Then let’s go dear.”

As we started walking to the next park I pulled Jungwoos hand into the pocket of my winter jacket so we could hold hands without anyone seeing. Jungwoo immediately looked to me with this W-T-F-we’re-in-public-look on his face.

“Come on...We didn’t even debut and nobody will look that closely to notice it.”- I said as a response to his glare.

“...., God you can be so happy that I love you so much...”-Jungwoo sighed.

“Hehe, I’m happy you know.”- I snickered as I looked around me to make sure nobody was around who could see what I was going to do.

When I was sure there’s no one in sight I kissed him lightly and whispered in his ‘I love you too my sunshine~’, when I pulled back I saw the completely red face of my boyfriend.

“YAHHH! Are you damn crazy?!”- He whispered angry as he kicked me.

“Yah in a way though, crazy about you~”- I answered him snickering.

“Aigoooooo so cheesy! We’re not here for fun  AND we’re in public so could you please stop and concentrate?!”

“Okay, okay I’m sorry. We’re nearly reached the park but how should we gave the flyers to them?”

“Uhmmm...I don’t know you’re good at this stuff so be yourself and pull off a show which will impress them.”- Jungwoo said happily with a sweet smile on his lips.

“Wooow that was a great help...”- I laughed at his – not much of a use - answer.

“You asked and that is my answer, anyways we’re here, look over there are a few kids are dancing!”-Jungwoo said before he pulled me along to the dancers.

To be quite honest it was a bit awkward to give the kids the flyers and to invite them to our audition but after a while it wasn’t so awkward anymore to talk to the people. We meet many nice and a few talented people, mostly dancers, so we were finished in the park and went on our way to the exit.

 

in the same time

POV YOOHWAN

We had agreed to met  again at the entrace of the park and to walk together to the cafè, so I waited for Taeha to arrive; I was to early again.

It didn’t take long until he arrived also.

“Heyyyy Yoohwannie hyung~”- Taeha greeted me happily.

“Hey there little Sungjongie~”- I greeted back but Taeha pouted instead of his normaly smile.

“What’s wrong?”-I asked him while I titled my head a bit to the right.

“First of all I’m not little, okay I’m a BIT smaller that you....and why do you call me with my real name all of a sudden?”

“Okayyyy I’m sorry you’re not ‘little’; because I can’t put an ‘ie’ at the end of Taeha that’s the only reason.”- I said giggling because of his still irritated look on Taehas face.

“Ohh I see.”

“Is everything’s ok now?”- I asked him amused.

Taeha just sighed and looked into the park but smiled immediately after he saw a few dancers inside.

“Wooahh! Yoohwan did you see the dancers  there?! They are really good!”- He said excited as he grabbed my hand and started to walk to the dancers to have a better view.

“DID YOU SEE IT YOOHWAN?! He made an awesome flick!”- He asked me exited after on of the dancers did a salto.

“Yeah I saw it but it wasn’t that special.”- I could do it a hundert times better and I can do even better flicks and tricks...

“I wish I could do this break dancing stuff! I love dancing and I’m quite good too but I could never do that.”

“Really, Do you like dancing?”- I asked him a bit shocked because he never told me that before.

“I love it!”- He said with wide shining eyes and a big smile.

 “Then we share love for the same activity!”- I explain happily.

“Why didn’t we know this about each other? Woohaa he did another salto!”

Pfffh... I can do it better... You know what?! this!...

“Taeha hold my jacket.”- I said to him right before I handed him my jacket.

“Ehem no problem, but why?”- He asked me irritated.

I lead in until I reached his ear to whisper in it.

“I can do it a hundert times better, I’ll show you.”

After that I went straight to the guy who did the saltos earlier.

 

“Hi there I’m Yoohwan, I wanted to ask you if you would like to have a dance battle with me.”- I ask the little confused dancer.

“Ehmm...Hi Yoohwan nice to meet you? I’m JB and sure why not.”- He answered smiling  before he told a guy called Youngjae to put some Hip-hop music on.

“ I start, K?”

“Yo go ahead.”

As the music starts JB began to dance along the rhythm, he did a few flicks and showed off his b-boying skills, actually he was good but I know more and I couldn’t lose against him because of two reasons, 1) I asked him and 2) Taeha is watching.

When he was finish he turned around and pointed to me with his index finger.

Let’s go!

I showed a lot of my tricks and danced with all I had, when I was finished I pointed to him again. We danced a few rounds until we we were exhausted but the winner was clear at the end of the battle.

“Woooww dude you’re amazing! Why haven’t I seen you here until now?! Damn we really have to do this again!!”- JB said huffing as he shaked my hand.

“You’re quite good too! That was great fun! Can’t really remember when I had a dance battle.”- I said to him as I tried to catch my breath.

“Woahh you’re fantastic, you absolutely won! JB you’re a looser!”- The guy called Younjae said as he handed us a bottle of water.

“Heyy babe, you have hurt my feelings!”- JB said joking as he hugged Youngjae.

“Yahh! Don’t hug me! You’re sweaty, sooo gross!”- Youngjae snickered.

“I can do what I want to you my darling, so keep quiet.”- JB said before he peeped Youngjae on the lips.

“Oh yeah I forgot to mention this is Youngjae, my boyfriend. The blond boy who just ran over there is your boyfriend I guess? As you wanted to impress him.”

“NOOOO noooooo!!! He’s just A friend.”- I said while I waved my hand in front of my face after my answers Taeha arrived and back hugged me.

“Bloody hell! You’re freaking fantastic!!! Why didn’t you tell me that you are a hell of a b-boy?!”- He asked me exited before he let go off my waist to introduce himself to the other two.

“Hi I’m Taeha~”

“Hello~ I’m Youngjae~”

“Hey Ho I’m JB and your ‘friend’ is really a damn good b-boy.”

***

“Taewoon!!  Did you see that awesome dance battle?!”- Jungwoo asked Taewoon super exited about the excellent skills of the two breakdancers.

“Yesss! I saw it! We’ll have to ask them to come to our audition!”

“It would be freaking awesome if we could get one of them!”- Jungwoo said as we began to walk towards them.

***

“Hello, sorry to interrupe you but we would like to ask if you would be interested in joining our auditions for the new Core Contest Media boy-band SPEED.”- Taewoon asked the four while Jungwoo gave them flyers.

“By now we have five members but we need another two, preferably dancers or vocals. I’m Woo Taewoon the leader and this is Kim Jungwoo the Lead Vocal. We saw you two dancing earlier and we were very impressed by your skills especially your b-boying skills.”

“Thank you for the complements but my boyfriend and I have to pass because we’re already trainees for JYP and will debut together.”- JB said to the two guys.

“Oh really? Then good luck to you two!”- The guy called Jungwoo said to JB and Youngjae.

“How about you two?”- Taewoon asked us.

I looked to Taeha for a moment, who didn’t show any kind of reaction before I answered his question.

“Uhmm...I think we’re free.”- I answered slightly unsure because of Taeha.

After a short moment of silence Taeha began to speak.

“I’m a dancer and a vocal...”- He said while he faced the floor.

“Really?!”- I asked him shocked.

“...yeah...”- He answered with small voice.

“As you could see earlier I’m a dancer. So we will think about it, okay?”

“Yes totally okay! You find all  the information you need on the flyer, hopefully we will see you two the day of the audition. Thank you for having time for us. Have a nice day!”- Taewoon and Jungwoo said as they walked away.

After the two member of SPEED walked away we bid goodbye to JB and Youngjae and went to the cafè where we actually wanted go to in the first place.

I got the drinks and the cakes while Taeha took a seat but he wasn’t in a great mood anymore as he was before the two of SPEED came.

As I sat down across form Taeha I handed him his coffee and a piece of chocolate cake.

“Here you go.”

“Thank you, how much did it cost?”

“Ohh noo you don’t have to give me money. It’s my treat!”

“Thank you~.”- He said with a totally faked smile.

Aigoo, you’re really bad at faking emotions.

“Taeha what’s wrong? Even a blind mouse can see that you’re not happy. Did the two from SPEED say something earlier that hurted you?”

“No...It’s just something....arrgh you wouldn’t understand it anyway...”

“Oh come on... Don’t you trust enough me by now to tell me?”

“...Earlier I said I was a singer and a dancer right?”

“Yes you did and I was kinda shocked to be honest.”

“Have you ever heard of a band called A-Jax?”- He asked me sniffing.

“Ehm I think so, why?”

“I.... was supposed to be a member...b-but then they k-kicked me out right b-before the d-debut.”- He said as he was trying to blink away the tears which were forming in his eyes but he failed and a few fell.

“Ohhh no no no no no, don’t cry.”- I said as I hugged him tight and tried to comfort him.

“You know what?”- I asked him as I brushed the last tear from his cheek.

“Mhmm?”

“I know how this feel, have you ever heard of BIGSTAR? I was a  member until they told me they have decided they don’t need so much people in the band so they kicked me and another guy out.”- I said with a sad expression.

“Really?”- He asked now even sadder then before.

“Yup and they even filmed me crying!”- I said laughing to light the mood.

“How come?”

“They had a Tv-serie called BIGSTAR SHOW and of course I was a finalist but at some point the manager wanted to talk to us about the line-up and in this meeting he told me and Hojoon that we will be kicked out. I was in a shock and after we left the office to get our stuff a cameraman asked us stupid questions like ‘What do you want to do now?’ and this was to much for us. Goood this was so embarrassing to talk about but after that we sat in a corner and cried and that a*s even filmed us.”

“Oh damn it, that a*shole.”- Taeha laughed.

“Ha! Finally you’re laughing but he was really an a*shole.”

“Yup totally! So actually I’m talking to a Tv-star?”- Taeha giggled.

“Ohhh yes you are! Because I was not only a part of this show NOOO I have my very own documentary as well!”- I said proud but ended up giggling.

“Seriously? Or are you just pulling my leg?”- Taeha asked .

“No really! I’m not lying! It’s called ‘B-boying is my dream’.”- I explained.

“Oh my God, I know what I’ll be watching this evening!”- He said as he clapped his hands together happily.

“Oh goddness, why did I even tell you this?”- I whined.

“Ohh come on I must watch it, I want to know how you looked like when you were still young.”- Taeha laughed.

“Really?! Do I look like now or what? I’m handsome come on! Even you as a guy have to admit it!”

“...pffffff”- Taeha tryed hard not to laugh but it didn’t help, he just had to laugh.

“Arrgg! Really?! Wait and see! Hey lady! I’m handsome right?!”- I asked the lady behind the counter.

“Of course you are darling”- She answered laughing.

“See I told ya’ so!”- I said to Taeha who was a lauging mess by now.

“Oh God of course you are the most handsome guy in Seoul, no in ing whole South Korea!”- He said laughing.

“You’re really a pain in the a*s sometimes.”

“Yeah yeah I like you too.”- He said still laughing like an idiot.

“Hey laughing mess over there, back to the important things! Should we try  to get into SPEED?”

“Sure why not, I don’t want an ordinary job.”

“Me neither, I planned to attend on a audition anyway so let’s give it a try! Then I’ll stay in Seoul for a bit longer.”

“That’s one reason more to give it a try!”

“Taeha you have the flyers, which date is the audition?”- I asked Taeha and he immediately began to search for the date on the flyer.

“In exactly two weeks at 11 o’clock in the CCM building in room A222.”

“Okay that should be fine; do you know any dance studios here?”

“Uhm, I think my mom knows some I’ll ask her later.”

“Okay that’s perfect because I’ll walk you home again today .”

“Uhmmm...okay..but you know that I’m not a girl, right?”

“Of course I know that but there arers every where!”

“What the heck?! Why the hell should I be ?!”

“Oh come on haven’t you look into a mirror since you were born? You’re too cute to walk alone at night in such a big City like Seoul!”- I explained.

“Ohhh God! What’s wrong with you, seriously!?”- Taeha asked irritated as his face began to change it color.

“Noo I’m right!Wait! Hey lady!”- I turned around and asked the lady another time for her opinion.

“Yes?”- She answered laughing.

“He could be because he is so cute, right?”- I asked her seriously and fortunately Taeha and I were the only guest because otherwise it would have been extremely embarrassing.

“Oh my, darling you’re asking weird question today. Hey cutie pie let your knight in silver armor send you home tonight just to make him happy.”- She laughed.

“See I told ya’ so and I’m even your ‘knight in silver armor’.”- I said to him laughing.

“Okay I’m so happy to have you, you my ‘knight in silver armor’, to save me from the rapists out there.”- Taeha answered laughing as he rolled his eyes.

We stayed in the cafè for a while until we  finished our coffee and cake, after that we headed to the subway to get to Taehas home. On the way there we chatted about random things and planned the next days in which we wanted to train for the audition.

“My mother is the only one at home today, I hope you don’t mind.”- Taeha said as we walked to the door of his home.

“Why should I mind?”- I asked him irritated.

“Just wanted to warn you, she’s kinda special for a mum.”- He explained as he unlocked the door.

“Ohh I think I will like her, she can’t be that bad when she has a son like you.”- I said happily. Taeha immediately blushed a little and mumbled a ‘Whatever’.

POV TAEHA

“Mum I’m home~”- I said as Yoohwan and I walked into the house.

“Hello baby~~ Were have you been the whole day~ Did you do something with the hotty from yesterday again?~”- My mum asked when she walked down the stairs, she didn’t know that the ‘hotty’ was standing right beside me.

Oh my God, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!? OMG that is ing embarrassing, I really don’t want to look at Yoohwan now, ohh MUM REALLY!

“Ehmmm....Mum....I have someone with me...”- I mumbled totally embarrassed and red as a cherry tomato, Yoohwan just snickered beside me.

“Really~ If it’s not that hot guy I don’t want to see him~”- She joked.

Oh ing hell! Please keep quiet and look at the people before you speak! ing face plam....

When she finally came down the stairs and saw who I brought with me she gasped out of shock and mouthed an ‘Oh ’ and ‘Sorry baby’.

“Uhmmmmm I didn’t saw this coming....., Ehmm Hello I’m Taehas mother nice to meet you....eh,?”- My mother said regretful to Yoohwan but she forgot his name for a moment.

“Yoohwan Ma’am and nice to meet you too, oh and thank you for the competent!”- Yoohwan said happily with a big grin which showed his dimples.

“Do you want something to drink or something to eat?”- She asked him as we were on our way to the living room.

“Something to drink would be fantastic.”- Yoohwan said when he took a seat.

“Okay I’ll bring you something, Taeha come with me!”- She said as she pulled me with her into the kitchen. When we arrived in the kitchen she began to whisper her apologizes.

“Oh damn darling, I’m sorry! I didn’t thought you would bring him along with you! I’m sorry that I embarrassed you infront of you crush-h ehm I mean friend.”

“Ehmm...it’s okay; I should have said something and I told him before hand that you’re a bit special for a mother.”- I whisper back to her.

“Heyy! I’m not weird, I’m just a cool mum!”

“Of course you are but a ‘normal’ mother wouldn’t talk about a friend of her son as a ‘hotty’.”

“Baby but he is hot!”- She giggled.

“Anyways let’s go before he thinks we forgot him!”- I said blushing.

When we came back into the living room my mum handed Yoohwan his drink and I sat down beside him, my mum across from us.

“Thank you Ma’am.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Mum do you know any dance studios here in this area?”

“ Ehmm let me think...., Ah yes I know one! Why do you want to know?”

I nudge Yoohwan to show her the flyer and we three talked about the whole matter and after a while it was set that Yoohwan and I will met the next day at the said dance studio to think about a choreographie.

I walked Yoohwan to the door after we were finished and he said goodbye to my mum.

“Your mum is fantastic!”- He said enthusiastically.

“Ehmm yeah..In a way when you forget the beginning.”- I stammered.

“HA HA yes that was funny! But didn’t I tell you I’m handsome.”- He said giggling as he winked playful.

“Okayyy I got it by now!”- I giggled.

“See ya’ tomorrow then!”- He said as he hugged my as a goodbye gestic and then went on his way home.



Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back with the next chapter :DD And to be honest I'm quite proud of myself because it's 3531 words long ( without my note :D)

In the case that you're curious why I had choosen GOT7s JB ( Im Jaebum --> Leader,Vocal, B-boy) is because he is also a B-boy like Yoohwan but he is not as good as Yoohwan in my option.Oh and I couldn't stop myself to write a bit about 2jae x,D (Jaebum x Youngjae) ~ <3

[Have you seen the new Mv from GOT7?! IT IS FANTASTIC!!! >x< ~<3 My bias is Youngjae, he got so much air time this time aishhh >x< A~~]

Soooo to come back to the new chapter x,D Hope you'll enjoy it :D And finally the rest of SPEED is in the story as well ;DD