The Bus stop

Destiny?

After Taehas grandad drove him to the bus station, Taeha was standing on the same spot probably thinking about the cheesy words from his grandfather.While Taeha was in his little dream world, Yoohwan was studying the little map which his mother gave him. The spot where the bus was leaving from was on the map so he just needed to go there and wait a few more minutes. On the other hand, day dreaming Taeha literally woke up from his thoughts and realized that he doesn’t have a clue where the hell he must go to catch that bus...nice organization Taeha.

POV TAEHA

Aish that cheesy old man, he isn’t the best with words but he never fails to cheer me up.

Now let’s have a look what time it is.- Finally Taeha looked at his watch and noticed that the bus he needs to catch is leaving in only a few  minutes but he doesn’t really know where he should go.

OHHH damn, I only have like 8 minutes to get to that bus stop but where the hell is it?!!! AISH I should have searched for this place before thinking about my grandad... Good job Taeha...

Okay keep cool, I just need to ask someone.

...

ARRGG but I’m so shy, I don’t want to ask some of this weird looking people... sorry guys I hope it doesn’t sound to rude.

 Anyways I think it’s a good idea to cross the street and ask one of them, they look a bit more like human beings not like that scary old woman next to me...


At the same time...

POV YOOHWAN

Thanks mum the map is a great help. I just need to cross the street and go to the last bus stop and ... What the hell is this of a strong wind?! ARRRGG seriously!? Damn bye bye my little map. That god dammed wind blew my map out of my hands and yeah... where the heck is this thing now?! Okay it doesn’t matter ...anyways I’m at the right bus stop now...

***

***

While Yoohwan found the bus stop without any problems, Taeha crossed the street and hoped it would be the right decision.

Okay maybe I’ll go to the last bus stop and...

“Oh my gosh what’s that?!”- Taeha couldn’t finish his thoughts because he was interrupted by a little map which flew, thanks to the strong wind, into his face.He wasn’t able to see where he was going because of it but this short moment was enough to bring him into an embarrassing situation...



And the next chapter :DDDD I'm so sorry it's so short as well X_X >x<

What do you think happen next ? :DDDDDD

Hope you like it :D Love ya all <3