Christmas- Epilog 1

Destiny?

EPILOG- Are You Ready To Tell Them?


 

2012, December

Yoohwan and Taeha were sitting on the sofa cuddling with each other underneath their fluffy blue blanket while the others were groceries shopping with Jungwoo eomma, Christmas was near so he thought it we be a good idea to buy food now before the shops are so stuffed with people who buy their stuff last minute.

Even though they were trainees and are going to debut in the early January they still want to celebrate Christmas but they want to celebrate it together as a family instead of visiting their own.

By now the Yoohwan and Taeha were going out for almost two months but they haven’t told the others about their relationship or at least Taeha thought nobody knows about it.

They sat in comfortable silence, only the Tv and there breathing was heard until Taeha spoke out his thoughts.

“Darling?”

“Mhmm?”

“Do you think we should tell them any time soon? You know because we’re going to debut in not even a month.”- Taeha asked slowly while he lifted his head form Yoohwans chest.

“If you’re ready, I’m too.”- Yoohwan said and brought him back to his chest.

“To be honest I’m scared I don’t know how they’ll react and the fact that no one of them know about us don’t help at all.”

“Uhmmm uhhh about that uhmm how should I put this... it’s not totally right that nobody is aware of our relationship.”- Yoohwan stuttered.

 

Flashback

Day after the confession

POV YOOHWAN

 

In the morning we were greeted by the singing of the birds and the sun raws which found their way to our faces. I woke up with a smile on my face because a certain person was still resting on my chest in my embrace. I studied his beauty for a few moments before he slowly woke up and tilted his head in a cute way while he rubbed the sleep form his eyes.

“Good mooorning.”- He yarned cutely.

“Good morning too, did you sleep well?”- I asked him and kissed his cheek lightly which caused him to blush.

“Yah-h don’t do t-that.”- He stuttered blushing.

“Why not?~”- I giggled and brushed his hair out of his sight.

With an ‘Uhhmm’ he hid his face in my chest and stayed there with a super blushed face that even his ears were red. I had to giggle at his cute act but nevertheless brought his face to mine.

“Sunshine?”- I asked to get his attention.

“Hmm?”- He responded and tired to look every where that to look at my face.

“Look at me.”

“H-hmm?”

“Do you want to be my boyfriend? But please say something different that ‘hmm’ okay.”- I giggled lightly as I admired the beauty of the young man above me.

After my question he blushed even deeper but had an amazing smile on his face which nearly scream ‘yes’.

“I would love to.”

“That was what I want to hear~ Now come give me a ki-“- I couldn't finish my wish because he already captured my lips and pulled away when he couldn’t stop the urge to sneeze.

“Hachuuu.”

“God bless you, darling. I have the feeling that it wasn’t the best idea to sleep outside.”

After that we made our way back to the dorm where I brought Taeha to our bedroom so he could sleep a bit while I make him some soup.

When I entered the kitchen I was met with a grinning Jungwoo.

“And?~ How did it went? You two didn’t come home yesterday.”

“Yes sorry about that but it went well~ I won’t tell ya’ details because honestly speaking it was cheesy but I asked him today if he would like to be my boyfriend and he said yes~”- I said happily.

“Aigoo!! I’m so happy for you two! I have to tell Taewoon about it~”- Jungwoo giggled.

“Hyung.”

“Yes?”

“Can you keep it a secret? I know you want to tell it Taewoonie hyung and that’s okay but could you two keep it a secret for the maknae line?”

“Yes of course, by the way what are you doing here instead of being all lovely-dovley with Taeha?”

“He caught a cold so I’ll make some soup before I give him some cold medicin.”

“Ohh so caring~ If you need help feel free to ask me.”

“Okay.”

Flashback end

 

“So Taewoonie and Junwoo hyung know about us?”

“Uhm yes.”

“Oh now it makes sense why Jungwoo hyung always smiles so strange when he sees that we’re together.”

“Uhm yeah”- Yoohwan giggled strangely nervous.

“And they are a couple! We freaking knew it!”- Taeha laughed happily because damn they were right from the beginning on.

 

2 Days before christmas

By now everyone was in Christmas mood, they’ve already wrote Xmas cards for their families and send them. They organized what they wanted to do on Christmas eve, which was going to be a visit at a Christmas market to drink the famous hot wine, to have a look at the gigantic Christmas tree and the rest of the night they want to spend at home eating an awesome meal, playing family games and unpacking their presents. Everyone has gotten their stuff for the others already so they don’t need to do the gift shopping when the stores are stuffed with people. And when you look closely you would notice that Yoohwan had an unbreakable smile on his face since the day he went out buying his presents with Taeha.

For things to get even better today was the last day of training for them because they’ll have the next few days off.

Early in the morning one by one woke up and slowly made their way into the kitchen to be met with an always happy Jungwoo, who has already prepared a breakfast for his kids.

After everyone had gathered around the dining table they ate and afterwards made their way to the dance studio with heavy steeps, the life of a trainee isn’t always fun especially since their debut dance needed to be perfect and they got two new members who needed to learn everything in a short period of time.

So after at least 10 hours of dancing, singing and co. They finally where free to go home to have a shower and to enjoy Christmas, on their way out of their entertainment building they wished everyone a pleased Christmas and picked something up to eat form a restaurant.

They spent the rest of the day chatting and watching TV while they eat their stuff.

“Yoohwannie hyung?”- Sungmin said to get the attention form his still eating hyung.

“Hmm?”- He hummed between his munching.

“Why are you smiling THAT much lately? I don’t say it isn’t nice but I’m just curious.”

“Uhmm, do I smile more than usually? Really?”- Yoohwas asked stoned.

“Yup, there’s never a moment when you’re not smiling~ Even in your sleep.”- Taeha chuckled.

“Is that so? I’m just happy because I have everything I could wish for and Christmas is around~”- Yoohwan said and squeezed Taehas thigh under the table.

“Yeah! I’m really looking forward to our Christmas party and I’m kinda curious if you all will like the stuff I’ve got you.”- Jongkook giggled.

“I’m sure you bought nice things~”- Jungwoo said smiling.

“But man, I hope you got the hint from me the last time we were shopping.”- Sejun whined and tugged on Jongkooks jumper.

“You gave me a hint? Damn, I didn’t notice it!”- Jongook lied; of course he got the message that his chicken brother wanted that cap so badly.

“Woahhh damn, I really have to work on my telekinesis skills.”- Sejun whined, again.

 They spent the rest of the day in peace as well as the next. The only things they’ve done one day before X-mas was to wrap the last presents in a nice paper to put it underneath the small Christmas tree in the living room and they help their groups’ eomma to prepare the dished for the next day.

 

 

Christmas

POV TAEHA
 

As I woke up in the morning I was greeted by a still lightly snoring Yoohwan, Cute~- I giggled to myself as I the elders’ cheek a bit. He wasn’t a light sleeper so I was able to do so without him noticing, when I took a peek at the clock I realized it was still 6 a.m, too early to wake up. So I decided to sleep a bit more mostly because Yoohwan was warm and it was just to comfortable to get up so I peeked him on the lips and made myself even more comfortable in his embrace before I went back to sleep to have more sweet dreams. To make it clear, yes we sleep in ONE bed, one night Yoohwan had the genius idea to put the nightstand between our beds away so we could put our beds together to have a kings-size bed- great idea honey~.

The next time I woke up I was greeted by my most loved sight on this world- my boyfriend with his dimple smile.

“Merry Christmas, love.”- He wished and kissed me loving.

“Merry Christmas to you too~.- I said and peeked him on the lips and when I pulled away Yoohwan was pouting.

“That’s all I get for a X-mas kiss?”

“Aww you big baby come here~”- I said before I pulled him down to share a kiss, which started loving and ended in a hot make out. After that I was blushing mad and Yoohwan had a satisfied smirk.

“That’s what I call a ‘merry Christmas' kiss~”

“Woahh Yoohwan...c-come on-n, it smells like b-breakfast.”- I stuttered, took his hand in mine and pulled him out of the bed to go to the living room.

“Aww you’re still so cute and innocent~ It’s not like we didn’t do that before~”

“Lalala, I can’t hear you.”- I said even more blushing that before.

When we entered the living room everyone were sitting at  the dinning table obviously waiting for us so we could start eating the amazing breakfast of Jungwoo.

“Merry Christmas everyone!”- We said in unison as we sat down.

“Merry Christmas to you too~”- They said back.

We spent the day exactly how we planned it. One of the highlights has been our visit at the Christmas market, honestly speaking even though I live in Seoul for my whole life I’ve never visit one, okay it’s a fairly new trend in Korea to celebrate Christmas like the people in the west do but now we do the same things like them, which includes having a Christmas party with a Christmas tree, buying gifts and of course the Christmas market.

When we came home again we played family games which had been great fun but like always Taewoon hyung was a really bad loser along with Sejunie.Yoohwan, Sungminnie and Jongkookie won in one row, good thing is that I’m always in a team with Yoohwannie hyung~.

As it was getting late Jungwoo hyung disappeared in the kitchen, most likely to cook the dinner and while the others kept talking about everything and anything I and Sungmin joined Jungwoo to help him a bit.

After around two hours the dinner was ready to be served and to hold it simple it was delicious!

“Jongie you should really think about the option to become a chef instead of a singer.”- Taewoon said still in ninth heaven after the first few bites.

“Hey do you want to get rid of me?!”

“NOO! Never! You know that I love you!”- Taewoon hyung said dead serious in a blink of an eye and slapped his hand over his mouth afterwards.Upps I have that feeling he wasn’t suppose to say that infront of the maknae line.

For a moment the room was filled with silent but it was interrupted by Jungwoo.

“Arggh this, kids I think it’s time to explain a few things, okay it’s only one and yeah there’s not much to explain acctually...ya` know Taewoonie here and I have been dating for  two years now.”- Jungwoo said straight forward.

“Ah okay eomma I saw that coming to be honest but more important, Sejun I want my 200,000 won now; you lost~ and I ing told ya´ so~.”

“Arghhh you little brat.... here...really hope the game you wanted to buy is out of stock....”

“Gosh don’t be such a pain in the a*s, you fool~ You wanted to bet.”

“Pff, show your hyung a bit more respect...”

“Uhm kids what’s going on here?”- Jungwoo asked and raised one brow.

“Uhh we had a bet because I had a feeling that you two are a couple but he didn’t believe me, so I bet that you two had a thing for each other and he that you don’t and the one who’s right will get 200,000 won~”- Sungmin explain with a cheeky grin while Sejun was pouting.

“Oh, okay. I shouldn't ask further. Let’s continue having a nice dinner! It’s Christmas Eve we are supposed to be all lovely-dovely okay~”- Jungwoo stated and he was right but it was surely hard to stop laughing at Sejun who didn’t stop sulking.

Trough the rest of our meal Yoohwan and I had a silent talk if it would be a good idea to tell them today that we’re a couple as well; it’s really a good thing that we understand each other even without words and just with a simple look at the others eyes. In the end we decided that it would be today to tell them since they didn’t make a fuse about the TaeJung couple so why would they make one about us.

When we started to eat the dessert, which was an ice chocolate cake send from heaven, we saw our chance to tell them because for the first time this evening everyone has been quiet due to the amazing taste when you ask me.

So I took a deep breath to calm myself and Yoohwan took my, sweaty, hand in his and sent me a courage smile along with a small ‘Don’t worry, my love.’

I cleared my through to get the attention of everybody what I did immediately which made me lose all my confident, so I shuttered only a few syllables before I locked my eyes on my lap.

“I...uhm...we....ehm....”

“What’s wrong ,hyung?”- Jongkook asked me with a strange smirk on his lips, Why is this brat smirking when his hyung is in such a state, really...

Before I could even answer his question, Yoohwan squeezed my hand and whisper a small ‘Look at me’, what I did of course and in the next moment I was kissed in front of all my members.

I sat there shocked and didn’t dare to look at the maknae line.

“So that’s how it is~”- Yoohwan said and you could clearly hear how much he smiled and how happy he was.

It was silent again, in the corner of my eyes I saw that Taewoon hyung gave him a thumbs up

And that Jungwoo was smiling but they knew it anyway, I was scared of the rest.

“NOOOOOOOO HYUNGGGGG!!! You can’t, YOU CAN’T do this to meeeee!!!!”- Sejun whined nearly screamed at the edge of tears. I could literally her my own heart breaking because I didn’t thought the younger would show this kind of a reaction however my train of thoughts was interrupted by the ridiculous loud laugh of Jongkook which confused me to no end.

“Oh. My. God! Sejun I told ya’ so! Now get your wallet and give your hyung his 350,000 won!! Oh Gosh thank you soo much~”- Jongkook laughed and stretched his hand over to Sejun.

“Why are you doing this to me?! That’s the worst Christmas I’ve ever had!”- Sejun whined and began to hit Yoowhans arm lightly.

“You were the one who wanted to bet~”- Jongkook sing-songed.

“Eh, you chicken brothers! Did you bet on their relationship as well?”- Taewoon asked them.

“Yup hyung~ and now I can buy myself a new pair of sneakers~ Aish isn’t life beautiful?~”- Jongkook smilied.

“Okay guys what’s wrong with all that betting here?”- Yoohwan asked and put one arm around my waist.

“Oh that’s simple our Sejunnie here has a weak spot for bets and Sungminnie and I took a bit advantage of it~.”

“What the hell?! What do you mean you two took advantage of it?!”- Sejun asked flabbergasted.

“For me, I know my Jungwoo and Taewoon hyung long enough to notice that they’re a bit too lovely-dovely to be just friends especially since Taewoonie hyung has his problems to stop saying such things as ‘darling’ to Jungwoo hyung.”- Sungmin said in a matter-of-fact voice before Jongkook continued with his argument.

“Yeah and for me I saw them once on the sofa cuddling underneath a blanket, okay you can do this as best friends too but I doubt you would whisper THAT sweet things into each others ears.”- Jongkook giggled and by now I was blushing mad.

“So you’re okay with us being together?”- I asked slowly.

“Yeah of course, it’s not like you can chose who you love anyway. Oh and thanks to you four we got pocket money from Sejun~”- Jongkook and Sungmin said.

“Arghhh don’t remind me! I think that was the most expensive x-mas I’ve ever had but to join the others option I don’t have a problem with you being in a relationship with each other.- Sejun added before he went to finally get his wallet to give the other two their money.

After we finished our delicious dinner we all helped Jungwoo to clean the mess in the kitchen and living room so we could start the best part, unwrapping the presents.

We worked in high-speed therefore we didn’t waste so much time cleaning each of us had around five smaller or bigger presents some were from the members as well as  from our families. We had a great time especially because of the clichè what-the-hell-am-I-supposed-to-do-with-this presents like the kindergarden schoolbook Sungmin got from Taewoon as a joke but all in all everyone got the things they really wanted or what they could really use, for example Sejun got the cap he wanted so badly from Jongkook, Yoohwan got a new pair of Jordans from the TaeJung couple, Sungmin got the game he wanted form the chicken brothers, I got a new Iron Man figure from the maknae line; so awesome! And Jungwoo got a match partner set of a phone case and a pair of sneakers from Yoohwan and me.

But the most important gift from all of them was of course the one from my own boyfiend, honestly speaking I can’t get enough of calling him MY boyfriend~

So when everyone was busy with their own stuff Yoohwan handed me his gift, which was in a small  box made of wood with a big red ribbon on top. I couldn’t hide my smile anymore because this was the first x-mas present I got from him, obviously.

“Come on don’t stare holes in it, just open it~”-Yoohwan said smiling with his always present loving gaze.

“Uhh it looks so expensive...”- I whined but he only shaked his head.

“Aigoo don’t worry too much, there’s nothing to expensive for me when it comes to you~”- He said and peeked me light on the lips.

I opened it slowly and looked a last time to Yoohwan who looked so adorable at the very moment. As I finally opened it I saw a silver necklace which was placed in the middle of a red pillow. It was one  dog tag necklaces with a white stone in the middle and my personal data was graved on it.

“Wooohaaa!! That’s amazing! Oh my God thank you!! Wow I really wanted such a necklace! How did you know?!”- I asked  while I took it out of the box to have a closer look.

“I’m glade you like it~ You mentioned it once, do you remember when we went shopping for our presents for the others?”- He asked and I hummed as an answer.

“There was that jewelry shop and you pointed to that one that you like it, so when you were busy finding this ridiculously ‘Beauty and the Beast’ socks for Jongkook I bought it~.”

“GOSH! But it was so expensive because it’s real silver and even the stone in the middle is a real one!”

“Yeah I know but you liked it, so I didn’t think long and got it right away; nothing is too expensive for you~.”- He giggled.

“Oh my, you pabo! But thank you so much, that’s the best present I’ve ever gotten!”

“Oh I don’t think so~”- He sing-songed and his smile got even bigger, if it’s even possible.

“Why?”- I asked confused.

“Lift that red pillow.”- He ordered and pointed to the wooden box.

“O-okay?”- I said before I lifted it and was greeted with another little present on a second red velvet pillow.

I took it out and red the words which where graved on the second present before my vision became a bit blurry, okay not just a bit.

I’m Yours and You Are Mine, Now and For Ever

It was a beautiful sliver ring with half a heart in black on the side and was graved on the inside.I really tired to control my feelings but that was just too much.

“Oh ! Sunshine shhhh don’t cry!”- He panicked and picked me up to dash to our room where he sat down on the bed with me on his lap. Immediately he began to rock me from right to left and the tears from my cheeks.

“Beautiful, I’m sorry when I, I don’t know, hurt you with this or when this was too much.”- He whispered slowly but it was exactly the opposite I was just so happy, he can really read me like an open book but when even one tear leave my eye his brain is on stand-by and he begins to panic.

I sniffed one last time before I pulled him down gently by his neck to kiss him passionately which took him a bit by surprise according to his stiff reaction but a second later he relaxed and smiled into the kiss. It doesn’t matter how often I kiss this perfect man he never fails to let the butterflies in my stomach explode, after the last small kiss which I placed on his lips I gathered all my brave together to tell him what was on my mind for the last three months we spent as a couple.

“I love you.”- I said form the bottom of my heart and really meant it, may I’ve been in love before but now that I know him, just then I learnt the real meaning of love.

He hugged me tight, kissed his way to my ear and whispered in a loving melodic voice, “I love you too, more than you can ever imagine.”

We continued to whisper love into each others ears before he took the ring and the necklace from my hands to put the ring on the necklace and to put it on my neck. The colors of the ring and the necklace along with the graved writing matched, of course and it was the perfect length.

It took me a bit to realize this but I did and now it was really the most beautiful gift I’ve ever got when you exclude himself which is my dearest gift.

“Are you even a human being? No you can’t really...how can a person be so perfect?”- I whispered while I looked into his sparkling eyes.Noo he can’t be a human, just to perfect~

“I love you so much, really.”

“I love you too and now everybody knows we’re taken~.”- He said and pointed to his ring finger on which the other half of the couple ring was. It was exactly the same with the small different that the half heart was made of cuper and that it was a bit broader than mine.

“Oh by the way where’s my present?”- He giggled.

“Aigoo I forgot it under the tree, okay...you picked me up so fast that I didn’t have time to grab it. After only three months we can communicate just with eye contact but every single time I cry and I cry often, you misunderstand it. You know you can cry because you’re sad or because your happy~.”

“Okay I try to work on that my little crybaby.”

“Yeah I know I’m a crybaby no need to deny it.”- I giggled and walked to the living room to get his present, I really hope he’ll like it, I couldn’t effort the costs of a flight and the hotel but at least I got two tickets and the permission of the CEO.

 

When I reentered the room Yoohwan stretched his arms out like a big teddy bear and pointed to his lap, when I sat down, on his lap, he kissed my cheek and I gave him his present what was in a simple Christmas card.

“Okay honey I really have a queasy conscience because you bought this amazing stuff for me, us and yeah I hope you won’t be dissapointed.”- I said while I played with the end of his shirt.

“Awww it does’t matter what you give me, damn it could be a stone and I would be happy with it as long as it’s from you and from heart.”

“Gosh you cheesy stone.”- I giggled. He opened the card slowly, red the few lines I’ve written and then he noticed the two tickets on the side of the card.

Battle of the year- Paris
Are you ready to watch the best b-boys from all parts of the world?
All Festival Ticket//Kim Yoohwan(07.29.1991)
All Festival Ticket//Oh Taeha(05.04.1992)
First week of August 2013

After a while I shook his shoulder to get at least one reaction of the elder who froze to an gigantic ice piece after he looked at the tickets, every year is a big breakdance competition with the name Battle of the year’ and only the best b-boys from the nations are accepted every year it’s in a different city and this year it happends to be in Paris, France. The city of love, which must be a sign.

“OH JESUS! Are you kidding me?! OH MY GOD! How did you get these tickets?! And oh my God Paris?! OH GOD what should I say?! Damn I love you but you are freaking crazy! They must have cost sooo much!!”

“You like it?”

“That would be an understatement! I love it and I love you and oh my god! Thank you so much!  But what’s with the entertainment?”

“I got the permission from the CEO already and he told me that we will have a break that time anyway but I only got the tickets by now we have to book a flight and a hotel as well.”

“That’s no problem! You shouldn’t spend so much of you money anyway!”-“But now come here, I have to kiss the daylight out of you~”

***

All in all everyone of our seven SPEED member had a nice Christmas Eve, some of them spent the rest of the night all lovely-dovley while others where playing games until dawn.

But one thing is sure our two couples within the SPEED dorm where relived that their younger members didn’t have a problem with their relationship.

And for our YooHa couple they made a big step in their still fresh relationship with the voicing of the magical three words and now they were looking forward to more things which will follow in the future which includes their upcoming debut as well as their little holiday in the city of love.



Hehe my first epilog chapter kyakyakyak >x< I hope you like it and will have a good time reading it :DD The next chapter will be playing in Paris ; obviously x,D, and will be [M] rated -> OMGG I still can't believe that I wrote something like that xDD look forward to it xD

As always love you all and have a great week guys :D