First talk

Destiny?

 

The nice man Yoohwan is he took his and the suitcase from his new friend Sungjong and place it into the luggage space of the bus. Shortly after they picked out their seat they.They picked the last row because Taeha likes the big windows at the back from which he can see all of the surroundings during the drive. Yoohwan didn’t really have a reason to complain because it didn’t matter to him as long as he can sit comfortable and if his new friend is happy, he is too.


“God your suitcase was so heavy. Do you have bricks in there or what, Sungjong?”-Yoohwan asked his new friend after they sat down on.

“No of course not! W-what are you thinking of me? And why the hell should I carry bricks with me?”- Taeha snickered rather irritated from his strange question.

Did he really think I carry damn stones with me ? ...Oh maybe he is just pulling my leg...

Immediately after Taeha answered his question, Yoohwan began to laugh about his answer.

“W-what a-are you laughing about!?”- Taeha asked upset while looking at his laughing neighbor.

“It was just a joke.Why should you carry stones with you? To build a house before returning home?”- Yoohwan could tell another joke before he started laughing about his own joke again.

“Aish... how old are you?! Oh yeah by the way, how old are you?”

“I’m 21 years old and you?”

“I’m 20 years old. So I was right that you are older than me.”

“Do you want to say that I look old once again?”- Yoohwan asked giggling.

“No-o why-y should I say this-s”

“Don’t be so nervous, I was just pulling on your leg... again.”- Yoohwan explained the scared Taeha happily.

“Okay-y”

“But back to the important question. Since you do NOT have any bricks with you, why is your suitcase so heavy? Were you on holidays here in Gwangju?”

“Not for a real holiday  I just visited my grandparents for two weeks and now I’m on my way back home, which is in Seoul.”- Taeha told the still grinning Yoohwan.

“That’s funny. That’s my plan as well! I’m going to visit my grandparents for the next two weeks and they live in Seoul.”

“Really? What a coincidence. My Grandparents used to live in Seoul too but they moved to Gwangju because my grandma loves the nature and always wanted to have her own garden where she could grow her own vegetables.”

“That’s nice. Does she have her own garden now?”

“Yeah of course and now they only eat vegetables from her garden.”

“Oh my gosh I would like to eat some of them too, I bet they taste fantastic, right?”

“Yup your totally right.”-Taeha said with a big grin on his lips before he started to search in his bag for the little box filled with a vegetable mix from his grandma.

“What are you searching for, Sungjong?”- Yoohwan asked anger to know, secretly he hoped he was searching for some food from his grandma. But he didn’t answer him.

“Uh, Sungjong?”-Yoohwan asked once again still no reaction so he decided to simple shake him a little bit.

 

“Oh God you scared me.... I’m searching for the lunch box my grandma gave me, just a second please.”

“Really?”- Yoohwan asked immediately after he heard the good news.

“Yeah really I’m not a big joker like you,”

“Aigoo that was mean, you don’t need to take everything so serious. But anyways what is in the lunch box and when you find it can I have some of it?”

“I think the yummy vegetable mix from my grandma is in it and no you can’t have anything.I like it too much and I don’t even know you so I don’t see why I should share my lunch with you.”

“Uh,... yes you’re right.”- Yoohwan said facing the floor and fiddling with his fingers.

Aish that was not very nice... Am I not good enough to be his friends?He doesn’t even stutter anymore and I though that was a good thing because one hour ago he was extremely nervous, don’t know why but okay. Maybe it was too fast to think he’s my friend after like 2 hours,

“...hwan.”

“Yoohwan?”

“Kim Yoohwan?!”

“Oh sorry I didn’t realize you were talking to me.”- Yoohwan said with small voice and little hurt expression on his face instead of the big grin.

“Oh come on! Don’t be so serious, I’m just kidding! Of course you can have some of grandmas vegetables! Besides that, didn’t you just tell me to take everything so serious?”- Taeha said giggling.

Immediately Yoohwans grin returns and he smiled even more when Taeha found the box he was searching for.

Why is ‘Oh Taeha’ written on your lunch box?”

“Oh my grandma wrote that because all my friends and my family call me Taeha instead of Sungjong.”

“Is it something like a nickname?”

“Yup it’s my nickname but nowadays nobody calls me by my real name.”

“Can I also call you Taeha or can just friends call you so?”

“O-of course you can call me Taeha too, you’re my friend now as well or am I wrong?”

“ Do you want me to be one of you friends ?”

“OfcourseIwantyoutobemyfriends!”

"Pardon? Even if I don’t really have a clue what you said I would love to.”

Oh my God, Oh my God he would love to?! Sooo cheesy. that’s so cute!

What am I thinking about once again?! God and I think I’m blushing again but come on nobody ever said to me they love LOVE to do something...

Aigoo he’s a really nice person and uhm...pretty good looking.



Yeppie a new chapter is online :DDD Hope you have fun while reading it <3

Leave me a comment if you like ~ <3 Love ya all <3