Are we going to be okay?

Destiny?

In the dorm of SPEED

The whole dorm was silent expect of the living room in the middle of the small dorm. The maknae line were doing the shopping they were told earlier from Jungwoo, so only the two oldest were at the dorm. When Taewoon, the leader of SPEED, walked out of his production studio he noticed the sniffing noises which came from the living room in which his boyfriend has been watching TV since afternoon.

Taewoon slowly tiptoe into the room and waited a moment before he walked to the sofa on which Jungwoo sat.

“Jungwoo?....Are you okay, darling?”- Taewoon asked worried about his boyfriend.

“Yeah, Of course? Why shouldn’t I be ok?”- Jungwoo asked Taewoon as he sat down beside him.

“..., Come on don’t lie to me. You’re a bad lier you know.”

“No~ I’m a good lier~”- Jongwoon said with the best smile he could manage to put on his face.

“No you’re not. I think that was the worst fake smile I’ve ever seen.You can’t tell me you’ve been so sad for at least two weeks with no reason. Apart from that you have even lost weight, so tell me what’s wrong.”

 “...You know what’s wrong is....”- Jungwoo said with a bit of sniffing and after a moment a single tear left his eye before he could blink it away.

Taewoon brushed the tear from his lovers’ cheek as he continued to speak.

“Baby...that’s not your fault! It wasn’t our fault that the other three left us.”- He said as he carefully rubbed Jungwoo’s back.

“But...I’m the oldest and ... how should we ever debute at this state?”- Jungwoo asked Taewoon and looked him in the eyes for the first time since Taewoon came in.

“Don’t blame yourself! I’m the leader anyway and they left us because they had other plans for their future and of course we will debut! Look, in February Jungkookie joined us and in August Sejun so we just need two other new members.”

“But...but what if they don’t want to stay with us or maybe our baby will leave us?”- Jungwoo whispered.

“Don’t think so pessimistic honey; always think of the bright side of life. Sungminnie will never think about leaving SPEED, he has been a member since the very beginning and the other two were so happy when they won the audition so there is no need to worry about them. Besides, they love you as much as if you were their real mother so cop onto yourself!”

“Okay...I’m sorry...”- Jungwoo said as he took a deep breathe to calm himself down.

“Oh nooo, you don’t have to be sorry! I know that you are scared, I’m too but, we will make it! So let’s think about something we could do to get the last members!”- Taewoon said enthusiastic as he stood up, pulled Jungwoo along with him and kissed him lightly on his lips and at the same moment the other three arrived at home with bags full of vegetables, fruit and other stuff.

“Eomma, we’re back!!!”- They shouted after they closed the door.

Sejun and Jongkook went to the kitchen to put the bags on the table while the youngest Sungmin searched for Jungwoo.

“Eomma!? Were are you? We bought you some of your favorite chocolate!”- Sungmin said rather loud as he was searching him. The other two joined in as well.

“There you are!”- They said happy when they spotted him standing near the sofa next to Taewoon.

“Eomma we bought everything you wanted!”- They said smiling until they saw that Jungwoo  had glassy eyes.

“Ohhhhhhhh, what’s wrong!?”- They asked together.

“Nothing.”- He answered with a small smile.

“Don’t lie to us...”

“He was just a bit worried about the fact that we still need members to debut and that you three may leave like the other three did.”- Taewoon explained.

“WHAT?! What the hell were you thinking about?! We will never ever leave!”- The maknae line said with full force that Taewoon had to chuckle.

“ See Jungwoo, told ya’ so.”- Taewoon giggled as he pinched Jungwoos shoulder lightly. Jungwoo just smiled weakly and fiddled with his T-shirt.

“Anyways good that you are here because we were thinking about a way to get the last two members we need.”- Taewoon said as all six walked over to the big table in the middle of the living room.

“Mhmm, the first thing we need to know is for what we are looking for”- Sejun said.

“We really need another dancer.”- Sungmin suggested.

“Or maybe one with a special skill like b-boying.”- Jonkook said to the others.

“Boahhrr! That would be awesome if we could find a b-boy!”- Sungmin said happily.

“Another vocal with a bit higher voice would be good as well.”- Jungwoo suggested.

“Okay, so the best thing would be if we could get a b-boy, a dance or a high-tone vocal, right?”- Taewoon repeated what the others said.

“Yeah”- The other five agreed.

“That would be the best but I think they simple have to suit us and generally SPEED.”- Jungwoo mentioned.

“Yup I totally agree with that. The first impressions are really important but how will we get talented people attention?”- Taewoon asked the others.

“How about an audition, Sejun and I joined this way, as you all know.”- Jongkook suggested.

“Yah! You punk!  You stole my ideas! I wanted to say that!”- Sejun pouted and pouted even more when Jonkook stuck his tongue out.

“Hey you two don’t fight! But that is a good idea but this time we have to decide who we want and not the company.”- Taewoon said as he began to write down every idea they had up to now.

“Do you think it would be a good idea to get flyers printed and stuff like that to let the people know that we are searching for two talented guys?”- The maknae line asked the two eldest.

“Of course! But we need to spread them around that many people take not of it.”- Jungwoo explained.

“We could ask in restaurants and cafès if we can give them a few and we could give some to people in the streets!Oh, and we could put them on windscreens of cars!” Sungmin said with a smile.

“Okay that’s settled! While you design the flyers, I can ask the ECO for permission. I’ll be back in an hour or so okay?”- Taewoon said before he walked out of the dorm and headed to the company.

After an hour Taewoon came back with a big smile on his face and the others were finish with the layout for the flyers.

“Oh dar-...ehm I mean Taewoon you’re back, what did he say?”- Jungwoo asked his leader.

“Everything is fine and we’ll get a room in the companies building for the audition.”- Taewoon answered right before he looked at the screen to see what the others did while he was away.

“Woahhr! That’s fantastic!”

“Sometimes Sungminnies addiction to computer games can be very usefull.”- Jungwoo giggled.

“Hey eomma!”- Sungmin whined and glared at Jungwoo.

“Sorry~but it’s the truth~~”- Jungwoo sing-songed.



Hellloooo~~~~

Back again with a new chapter :DD and finally you're able to read something about the other members of our beloved SPEED ~<3

Hope you'll have fun reading it :D Luv ya' all ~<3

btw I forgot one sentence at the last chapter x,D When Taeha went upstairs after his mother said good night to him she giggled ' Aww, my baby is in love'. :D