Do you want to meet me?~ [PART1]

Destiny?

POV YOOHWAN

In the following days Taeha and I texted nearly all day but after the second day I was tired of the endless writing so I called Taeha instead, he didn’t really mind, he was rather happy. We talked about nearly everything; it was like we know each other for years and not only for a few days. Yesterday evening we said we will meet up today because we hadn’t seen each other since the journey to Seoul and since we have become good friends it’s time to meet each other.

Oh my, I’m so excited. What should I wear? Maybe something simple like a black skinny jeans and v-neck shirt along with a black leather jacket...mhhmm. At least I know what I want to do with him. I’ll go with him to the lovely cafè. I’m sure he will like it as much as I did.

I checked the time to be sure not to arrive late. I still have two hours left so everything is fine.

While Yoohwan slowly began to get ready and to think about his outfit, Taeha did the same but he has been thinking about what to wear since yesterday evening.

POV TAEHA

ARRRRGGG!!! What the hell should I wear! I don’t want to look like a fool! And he didn’t tell me where we will go this afternoon...damn. Why must I be so picky? ARGG, never mind I just wear something. God,I need more ing time then a girl...

I’m really curious what he will show me, he was so excited to go there with me, so it must be awesome.

After I finally decided what I want to wear; my favorite Jordans, a black skinny jeans, a  red squared shirt along with my favorite rings;I said goodbye to my mum and left the house. The nearer I came to the point were going to meet, the more nervous I became.

Why I’m so nervous? Damn I just going to meet a friend, it’s not like I have a date with him...

But the thought of really have a date with him is a nice thought. OH MY GOD...What the hell am I thinking again?!

I stopped walking for a moment, push my fingers through my hair and sighed annoyed with myself. Then I looked at my watch and realized if I don’t hurry up, I’m going to be late. So I speeded up a bit.

In the same time

POV YOOHWAN

I bit goodbye to my grandparents, who smiled in a strange manner? I don’t want to know what they are thinking.... But anyways I headed out the door and began to walk to our meeting point. When I arrived at the small park I realized I was half an hour to early so I decided to walk a bit around while I was waiting for Taeha.

Mhhm at least I’m not too late.  I walked a bit and after a while I saw a familiar person going around.

Oh I see him, he’s talking to himself while walking- I giggled lightly before I started to walk towards him.

“Hey Taeha”- I said happily while I was waving my hand.

I have that feeling he didn’t see me.

“Heyyyy Taeha over here!”- I said a bit louder this time and hoped he heard me and indeed he looked up and stopped talking to himself.

“Hello Yoohwan hyung!”- He said happily when he ran towards me.

“ You look good!”- I said to him and he immediately blushed.

“Uhmmm..t-thank you, you look good too...I guess?.” – He whispered while he was fiddling with his rings.

“Hehe thank you! Then let’s get started!”- I told him as I started to walk again but in the other direction.

“Okay but will you tell me now where we are going?”- He asked me with a simile on his face.

“Uhm let me think about it ... no.”- I laughed as he sighed irritated and hit me on the shoulder.

“God, sometimes you’re like a kid you know?”

“Hehe I know but you call me hyung anyway, so who cares.”- I giggled and pulled him along.

We walked for awhile until we reached the cafè and Taeha immediately smiled as he saw it.

“Wooahhhh! That’s amazing! It looks like a fairy forest from the outside! Why didn’t you tell me you know such an awesome places?!”

“It wouldn’t be as cool if you had known about it. But it looks even better from the inside!”

“Really?! Let’s go inside then! What’s the name of this cafè?”

“Sleeping Beauty Cafe.”- I answered his question grinning.

“Are you serious?!”- He asked confused.

“Yup I’m dead serious, why do you think I was so excided to show it to you my sleeping beauty.”- I smiled as I held the door open for Taeha to come inside not noticing that Taeha was as red as a cherry tomato.

“You can choose a table where ever you want and I’ll get a menu, okay?”- I asked him before I headed to the counter to get a menu.

The nice lady from the last time was serving behind the counter. She welcomed me and immediately asked how I’ve been. We talked a bit before I returned to the table where Taeha was sitting.

“Do you know her?”- Taeha asked as I sat down.

“Uhmm not really, I’ve just talked to her once when I was here the last time."

“Ah okay”- He said and looked kinda relieved, he then took the card out of my hands and began to read the menu.

“Yoohwan hyung have you already decided what you want?”

“Yeah, I want the same as last time; a sleeping beauty coffee and a flower cupcake.”

“Woahh that sounds delicious, I take that too!”- I giggled lightly at the enthusiasms of Taeha.

“Okay then I’ll order them.”

“Yup but hurry up I’m starving!”- He said grinning.

“Okay, Okay you drama queen.”- I laughed especially when he began to pount.

When I arrived at the counter the lady began to smile and asked me what I want.

“Have you decided what you want?”

“Yes, two of the sleeping beauty coffees and two of the flower cupcakes, please. They were so delicious the last time!”

“That makes me happy when costumers like our creations.”- She said smiling.

“That makes €15.00, please.”

“Here you go.”- I said as I handed her the 15 Euros, of course I’m paying for Taeha as well.

The lady started to prepare the coffees and handed me the cupcakes while she was waiting for the coffee she talked with me again.

“Hey there.”

“Yes?”- I asked her a bit irritated because she whispered instead of talking in a normal volume.

“Is he your ‘sleeping beauty’ you mentioned the last time?”

I nearly let the cupcakes fall but thank God I could catch them. I coughed a few times and tried to answer her.

“Uhmmm...uh...yeah.....”- I stammered blushing but God was on my side and the coffee was ready so I didn’t have to talk more about it. I first took the coffees and brought them over to Taeha.

“Awww young love~. That’s so cute. Puh you’re not in love...okay I asked him last time if he was in love with a girl so he didn’t lie to me. He’s friend is really cute so I don’t really wonder that he has fallen in love with him.”

When I got back I heard the lady say something but I didn’t really catch what she said.

“Pardon me, what did you say?”- I asked her while I took the rest of my order.

“Nothing, enjoy your drink, you two.”- She said with a lovely smile on her face.

“Thank you.”

Taeha and I spent at least two hours in the lovely cafè and I was totally right, he liked it as much as I did. When we left the cafè, we said goodbye to the nice lady which smiled as strangely me as my grandparents.

 What is wrong with the people today!? Why are they smiling so strange today? It looks Like they know something that I don’t know...

To be Continued...



Hellooo Melloo~~~~

I had to split the new chapter into two, I hope you don't mind -> the rest of this chapter will be uploaded next week hopefully :DD ( My beat-reader is busy that's the reason why I had to split it )

Hope you enjoy it even though it's short :D Love ya all~~~<3

( Btw that's Sungjae from BtoB; just to avoid any misunderstandings :DD--> But the pic suites the situation just too well x,DD)