City of Love- Epilog 2

Destiny?

 

EPILOG-  About B-boys, Battle and Love Birds


2013, July 31

“Honey, did you put the changer in the luggage?”

“HUH what changer?!”

“Gosh the one for our phones? Where did you leave your brain today Yoohwan?”

“Ohh that one, I’m sorry sweetheart, I’ll put it in immediately!”

“Okay do that, let me check the list; changed won into euro?”

“Yup we did that.”

“Clothes for all kind of weathers?”

“Yup you packed them yourself.”

“Tickets, passes, ipod, stuff to read?”

“Yessss that’s all in your bag, I think.”

And so it went on and on until Taeha was absolutely sure that they didn’t forget something more or less important for their first trip to France. It was still early in the morning and they had plenty of time before their plane will depart.

The flight to France will be a fairly long one to be exact it will take 12 hours and during the last 7 months they planned everything from booking the flights to the reservation of a table in a much recommended restaurant for their little trip.

It was their very first trip to Europe and also as a couple, they’re going to spend a ten days vacation in Paris, five of them will be spend watching guys dancing to hip-hop and the other four will hopefully be spend with a bit more romantic activities.

In the last few months many things had happened, they successfully debut with their title track ‘It’s over’ and released a full length album called ‘Superior SPEED’ however they didn’t gain as much fans and spotlight from the media as they hoped but nevertheless they always give their best to please their fans and to please themselves. After they finished their promotions for their repackage album called ‘Blow SPEED’ they have been on a break which slowly but surely lend to a semi-hiatus which nobody knew how long it would last.

Also nearly all of them celebrated their fist birthday as an official member of the rockie band SPEED. By now Taeha and Yoohwan were a couple for almost a year and are still like lovesick teenagers, even thought they were in the spotlight nobody was aware of their relationship, of course they told the manager about it; he needed a few days to process the new piece of information but after the first shock and the realization that they wouldn't break up no-matter-what he accepted it but told them if they were to obvious they will be in great trouble. So they tried to not cross the line, to control their skinship and lovely-dovely stuff infront of fans and the media. They success in that but fangirls notice everything so it didn’t take long until they were the ‘YooHa’ couple and their fangirls or fanboys wrote so called fanfictions about them getting together or about them being a couple or about them, yeah, having .

But the funny thing about the fictional stories of their fans is that they are actually true excluding the ‘having with each other’ part but of course none of the authors of these kind of story knew that they were actually right.

The one who found out about these fanfictions first was Taeha and to tell the truth he was kinda shocked what their loyal fans had been noticing and even more about the stuff they were writing.

***

Flashback

Taeha had been sitting on his and Yoohwans bed for some time with his laptop resting on his lap and his eyes fixed on the screen so engrossed with what ever he had been doing that he didn’t noticed that his boyfriend entered the room and toe-tipped to him to have a look what the younger was looking at. He slowly made his way to Taehas side as quiet as possible but nonetheless noticed the gigantic blush on the face of his beloved.

What the hell is he looking at? ? No he had never watched that before, why now....mhmm let’s have a look- Yoohwan thought right before he bent over to have a glance of the text Taeha was looking at, after he had red the first few lines he, himself, blushed and fully understood why the latter was blushing like that.

“Do you like it that way?”, Yoohwan asked the beautiful man underneath him as he hungrily kissed his lips before the latter could even answer his question but he knew the answer anyway, it was written all over the face of his lover as he deeper and harder into him and made him moan in pure pleasure under him.

He hit the sweet point of his lover to no end therefore the latter could only moan the name of his slightly older lover above him.

“Mhmmm, Y-yoohwan there mhmmm.”, Taeha whispered slowly trying to control the noises which left his mouth without his permission as his lover changed his angle a bit so he would have a better access to hit his prostater to death end.”

 

“Uhhh beautiful, w-what are you reading there?”- Yoohwan asked his boyfriend which caught the latter by surprise and he immediately closed the laptop.

“O-oh my G-god you scared me, h-how long have you b-been standing there? D-did you look at m-my laptop screen?”- Taeha asked blushing and with a mix of fear, embarrassment and shock.

“I-i uhm yeah a-and uhmm wow? What is that? Y-you didn’t write that, right?!”

“OH GOSH! What are you thinking?! Of course I didn’t write t-that...It’s called fanfictions and our fans wrote that...”

“HUH? What is that supposed to mean? Do they know about us?!”

“No-o they don’t....it’s like only their imagination and yeah...they really catch every detail and we are the uhmm YooHa couple and Taewoon and Jungwoo hyung are the TaeJung couple.”

“....”-“So you mean they are writing stories about us h-having s-?”- Yoohwan asked slowly as he sat down beside his embarrassed lover.

“Uhhh n-not only there a-are sweet stories too, like h-how we come together and that kinda stuff ....and a few about THAT....”

“Mhmm okay but why were you reading that? I’ve read a few lines and uhmm yeah uhh what should I say.”

“What ever you may think it’s not like this! I-i just happened to find out about that fanfic stuff and went trough the stories about us a-and yeah.”

“Okay and ...are they good? Am I as gentle as in real live? Do I please you?”- Yoohwan chuckled, totally using the moment state of his boyfriend to a bit.

“Uhhh y-you, you idiot...”- Taeha stumbled and hit Yoohwans arm.

“Just asking.”- Yoohwan giggled before he pecks him on the lips and whispered in his ear, what earned him the next hit on the arm.

“Do you like it that way?~”

Flashback end

 

So this was how they found out about the whole fancfic stuff but to come back to the present, the hours passed in a blink off an eye and the two love birds were heading to the airport to catch their flight. When they arrived at the airport they bid goodbye to their fellow members which accompanied them for some silly reason nobody actually know, most likely because they hadn’t had one.

At the airport everything went smooth from the check-in to the boarding and when the two finally took a seat they realized a breath they didn’t knew they were holding.

“That’s going to be fun~”- Taeha said more to himself then anyone particular but nonetheless Yoohwan heard it and agreed.

“Yup, it’s going to be awesome! Thank you again~”-Yoohwan said right before he kissed his boyfriend oh so light on the lips, which earned him a not so light slap.

“Y-yoohwan! Stop that! Did you see the old lady over there?! She looked like she would pass away!”- Taeha whispered embarrassed and secretly pointed to a lady in her 60’s with a still shocked expressed on her face.

Pfff, old nag...mind your own business...but when I think about it when she stares so shamelessly why not shocking her a bit more~

“Oh come on babe, your mine and if I would like I could have rough with you in one of these restrooms now.”- Yoohwan said in a y low voice and when he finished his little speech he look at the old lady and winked at her before he brought his attention back to his dead embarrassed boyfriend who was at a loss of words.

“Uh...uhmmm....t-the..... h-ell...is w-wrong with....you?”

“Look, look! That old nag, oh my God I think I saw how her soul left her body.”- Yoohwan chuckled like a mad man; while Taeha still processed what the other said.

“Ah...you’re really a brat b-but p-please don’t do that again.”

“Okay, okay I’m sorry but I just had to more. It’s her fault for staring so shamelessly!”

“Y-yah o-okay but still...”

***

Fortunately for Taeha the two of them spent the rest of the seeming endless hours of flight with pleasant talks, reading books, listening to music or simple sleeping on the others shoulder.

To tell the truth Taeha spent most of the time sleeping on the shoulder of his lover but the later hadn’t had a problem with that and slept from time to time too nevertheless as a good boyfriend he woke up his sleeping beauty about half an hour before landing so they could put everything back and to be sure that they didn’t left anything behind.The landing went well and after an hour waiting for their suitcase to arrive at the band they could search for a cab to get to their hotel. After another hour they were finally in the hotel room and extremely happy that they found their way to the little romantic hotel without knowing a word of French besides a few addresses, okay they had a few communication problems and yes they kind of regretted it to not learn more English in advise but it worked out and hopefully will be working out the next times as well, let’s think positive.

Even though they slept pretty much in the plane they still got a great jet lack and didn’t do much besides unpacking their stuff and eating dinner at the hotels’ restaurant; it was fantastic!

So their actually adventure started with the next day of their stay in France.

 

The next morning Yoohwan woke up a bit earlier that his beloved so he was able to admire him a while, which was much to Yoohwans liking.

They had a sweet morning which was filled with kisses and ‘I love you’s together with a lovely breakfast at a typical French cafè before they headed to the hall in where the ‘Battle of the year’ were held. During their way to the battle ground Yoohwan slowly but surely became more and more exited about the whole event.

“You know that I love you right?!”

“Yeah, yeah I know but please quit jumping up and down; people will think you lost your mind otherwise-”

“Okay I’m sorry but I’m just soooo exited! That’s going to be awesome!”

“I’m looking forward to it too; it will be!”- Taeha said right before they reached their destination which was in other words the end of the square to enter the hall. It took nearly forever until they got thought the check and could sit down but at least they had great seats with a clear sight to the big stage. The mood in the hall had been great during all performances that day and of course during the other three days as well. Yoohwan was in ninth heaven from the start and told Taeha countless times that he will never forget this and his ‘You know that I love you?!’ thing. While Yoohwan had the time of his life cheering for the different teams, nevertheless the South Korean was still his favorite, Taeha had at least as much fun as his boyfriend. So to be short they spent the first four days of their holiday mostly in the hall cheering for b-boys from all over the world, eating in different small cafès for breakfast and having dinner at the hotels’ restaurant plus discussing about the different teams of the day and who had been their favorite, they stuck with their country form the beginning to the end but had to admit that the America team was nearly as great as the South Korean team.

As an extra they befriended with a newly wed couple during the second day, they had been standing next to each other and her husband was at least as crazy about b-boying as Yoohwan. So they had a dinner together and it was fantastic, the two, Minkee and Seulgi, are both form Busan, the same age (27) and married about two months ago in a small church. Unfortunately the two couldn’t see the final, which was at the forth day, because they only had a short trip in France, they all exchanged contact information to keep in touch, what they will definitely!

Speaking of the final, it was unclear until the last second because of the two extreme talented groups which got into the last round of the challenge. In the end South Korea won with two points more than the America one, it was really the battle of the year!

“OH my GODDD! That was awesome, fantastic, mind blowing and don’t know what!”- Yoowhan blabbered in high-speed as he came back form his high while walking to the exit.

“Yessss!! But damn we knew it! But it was so nerve-racking!! The American team was so good! Man there was only a difference from a few points.”- Taeha blabbered back out of breath from so much cheering.

“Yup! That was really close! It was really the battle of the year; the b-boys were all soooo good! I’ll never be able to be as good as them.”

“They were great really! All of them like wow how can one person do so many flicks and tricks during one performance but don’t say such things~”

“Why not? I’m just telling the truth.”

“They don’t do anything other than training their flicks and so on but still in my eyes you’re the best! No one could ever top you~”- Taeha said and kissed his cheek in a blink of an eye.

“Awww your such a nice boyfriend~ So I don’t need to be afraid that you would leave me for one of them or that you would cheer them with stuff like ‘Marry me oppa’ or ‘ I want a child from you’”.- Yoohwan chuckled amused from his own joke.

“Oh my God?! Seriously?! Like are you stupid? First of all I can’t give anyone any child and secondly I will never NEVER call someone ‘oppa’ or do I look like a girl to you?”- Taeha hissed with a visually pout on his lips while he was seriously upset Yoohwan couldn’t stop laughing so he didn’t hear what Taeha added to his answer.

“Plus the only male I would ever marry is you.”- Taeha whispered quietly but blushed immediately after he voiced out his inner thought, luckyly for him Yoohwan was to busy laughing that he didn’t hear it even a bit.

“No most of the times you don’t look like one.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?! What do you mean with ‘most of the times’?!”

“Just kidding, so don’t kill me okay. I want to do so more things in my life before I die.”- Yoowhan snickered.

“Okay I let you go this one time...”- Taeha glared but at the same moment they reached the hotel therefore he didn’t has so much time to glare at his lover. The rest of the day they spent bickering about each other and talking about silly stuff but as always ended up in each other arms to have a lovely sleep with beautiful dreams.

The last few days they spent in exploring Paris and visiting the most famous buildings simple doing the whole tourist program.

It was great fun, for both of them they walked along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées to have a closer look at the Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, which was even more breath-taking in real life then on any photo, they attended a guide tour in the Catacombs of Paris, which ended in a super clingy and scared Taeha who was at the edge of tears- too many skeletons for his liking- and did a few other things but saved the best for the last day; the Eiffel Tour.

So in no time their last day came around and Yoohwan had planed something special for that day. You all know the little ritual of love padlocks and so did Yoohwan so he bought one of them back in Seoul and graved Taehas and his name onto it along the line,’I’ll be yours, you’ll be mine; now and forever’ so they would be able to put it on the famous Archbishop's Bridge.

Their last day started with a lovely breakfast to gain energies for the long long day which would follow and so it did, they enjoyed each others company to such an extent that even a blind mouse would realize that they are really in love with each other.

To eat a good breakfast proved to be the right desicion after Yoohwan had the TOTALLY silly idea to take the steps up to the viewpoint by the Eifel Tower instead of the lift.

Totally out of breath and exhausted Taeha grabbed the first thing which was in his range what happened to be the jacket of his boyfriend.

“Y-yooh-w-wan p-please don’t go so f-fast!”

“Are you already out of breath, darling?”- Yoohwan snickered and stressed the word darling but nevertheless came to a halt to let his boyfriend rest a bit.

“You k-know I love you but y-you can really be a jerk somethimes.”- Taeha said between heavy breaths.

“I love you too but come on don’t be such a lazy that ain’t soo many steps...okay they are many but you’re an idol so you have to be fit!”- Yoohwan defended himself which only earned him a death glare.

But still after they finaly arrived at the viewpoint the view was fantastic and the mood was on his peak. Due to the lovely weather they spent several hours looking at the city underneath them. When they decided they’ve seen enough of the city and now wanted to eat a bit it was already late afternoon and Yoohwan had the next silly idea.

“Come beauty let’s play rock, paper, sisours to decide if we take the steps or the lift.”

“When I win we’ll take the lift?”

“Yup and when I win we take the steps once again.”

“...”-“I don’t konw...”

“Commooonn don’t be like thisss.”

“Aish okay you big baby...”

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!”- They said in union and the next moment Taeha found himself climbing down the stairs again with a laughing Yoohwan beside him.

“Why do I even agreed in first place?!”

“Look you have to see the good side, it’s good for your body, like extra training.”

“Are you implying that  I am fat and out of shape or what?”- Taeha asked rather pissed than anything other.

Following his comment Yoohwan check him out really slowly that Taeha could feel his eyes on his body and Yoohwan stared so much it felt like he striped him with his eyes.

“Omo d-don’t stare a-at me okay? I k-know that I don’t have such a good b-body okay?”- Taeha stuttered blushing a bit uncomfortable under the intensive stare.

Yoohwan stopped staring for a moment to look if the coast was clear and much to his liking the lift stopped next to them with nobody in it, which was kinda odd but nevertheless he pulled Taeha in it just to push him in the corner to capture his lips.

He kissed him passionately and bit lightly on his bottom lip so he could enter the hot cavern of his boyfriend. During their little make out Yoohwan managed to let his boyfriend escape a moan, much to his liking after that he pulled away just to kiss his way to Taehas ear to bit it lightly before speaking into it in a low y voice.

“You fat and out of shape? Ohh no baby, should I tell you something?~ If I could I would make you mine now ‘cuz you’re just too y and cute for your own good but unfortunately the lift will stop soon and I don’t want to give them a even better show.”- Yoohwan whispered and pointed to the security camera in the corner of the lift before he continued.

“I’m going to be the only one seeing your perfect body someday~”- He said before he pulled Taeha out of the lift to the street. They walked hand in hand into the city but the walk was rather a quiet one; Taeha has been blushing since they walked out of the lift and was now in his own little world trying to process the things his boyfriend said while Yoohwan was busy smirking and admiring the beauty of his slightly younger lover.

They ate a delicious dinner in a fancy restaurant near the Archbishop's Brige which was good for Yoohwan because they wouldn’t have to walk much. But during dinner and afterwards Taeha behaved strange it doesn’t matter if Yoohwan touched his hand or even just brushed a part of his body by accident he immediately blushed and had been day dreaming the whole evening. So after their lovely candle light dinner they took a walk around and Yoohwan led them slowly but surely to the bridge to lock their couple lock on it.

“Yoohwan where are we going?

“To that bridge over there~”

“Uhm okay if you like.”

When they arrived at the bridge Taeha was amazed from the beautiful scenery which was lighted from the street lamps and the thousands of thousands of love padlock all over the bridge.

“Woah Yoohwan it’s like in Seoul! I didn’t know other places like this exist too! It’s a shame that we didn’t bring a lock with us.”

“Give me your hand~”

Taeha let go of Yoohwans hand and lifted his hand slowly only to get a little lock in his hand.

“Oh my! You are fantastic! You have the key as well?”

“Of course I have but turn it around I let something graved onto it.”

Immediately after Taeha looked at the other side and was touched, simple touched.

They kissed each other and locked the lock on an empty spot before Yoohwan pulled the key out of his pocket to kiss it then he gave Taeha the little heart shaped key.

“Give it a kiss.”

“Why?”

“It’s like a spell and after it we throw it away so we’ll stay a couple forever while your throwing it you can make a wish.”- Yoohwan smiled.

“Really?”

“Yup”

Taeha kissed it and throw it into the river which flows underneath the bridge while he was sincerely wishing, I want to stay together and wish that we’ll marry someday.

After that he wrapped his arms around Yoohwans neck and pulled him into a small kiss, they stayed like this and simple looked into each other love filled eyes.

“What did you wish for?”

“I won’t tell you.”

“Why not?”

“I want it to come true.”-Taeha said and pulled him down to place another kiss on the latter’s lips. After few small kisses Taeha let go of his neck and  wrapped his arms around Yoohwans back and buried his face into his chest. Yoohwan lifted a hand from Taehas hips to his hair loving while Taeha whispered into his chest.

“You’ll stay by my side? even though there is that saying that your first love never works out.”

“Of course I will, don’t believe everything they say by I’m pretty sure that...”

“That what?”- Taeha asked a bit confuse to why his boyfriend stopped talking.

Yoohwan took a deep breath and lifted Taehas head a bit from his chest so he was able to look into his eyes while talking.

“I’m pretty much sure that you’re the love of my life so I will never let you go.”

“You’re my first and my last, I promise. I’ve never loved someone like I love you be sure to keep that in mind so please take care of me now and until the very end.”

“I’ll keep that in mind my beautiful and I’d love to but only look at me, I know it’s selfish but when it comes to you I’m like that.”

“I wouldn’t want to look at someone different than you anyway.”


********

 

The morning was a bit hectic due to the needy Taeha who wanted to ‘shower’ together.

But in the end they still managed to pack all their stuff and after 12 hours of flight to arrive at home.

At the airport they were welcomed by their SPEED family and on the way home Yoohwan was asleep so Jungwoo saw his chance to ask his baby Taeha something.

“Taeha why is your skin so bright and shining; don’t tell me you did it with him?!”- Jungwoo whispered afraid the maknae line would here what he’s talking about.

“Uhmm uhhhh should I lie or do you want to know the truth?”- Taeha said blushing.

“Oh my GOD, Taewoon!”- Jungwoo cried out and shook the sit before him where his boyfriend was sitting.

“Yes what’s wrong, darling?”- Taewoon asked and turned around so he could see Jungwoo.

“He took the innocence from my baby!”- Jungwoo stressed.

“No he didn’t...damn that boy I have to talk to him when he’s awake.”



Soo I'm back wih the next chapie and hope you'll like it~~

Oh and it's not proof read cuz I was too lazy sryyy