Next steps / Yoohwan

Destiny?

POV YOOHWAN

                                                                                                                                                                                          

I think it’s about 2 weeks ago since I had to say goodbye to my friends. I left the dorm on the same day.After that I had to face my family and most of all my father was disappointed. Since that day I’m just sitting at home and doing nothing because I really don’t have any motivation. I  hope it will get better...

My Father doesn’t want  to talk to me at the moment, I think he can’t face me because of my failure.My Mum talks to me like she used to and that makes me very happy.

Now I have enough of this! I have to get my lazy a*s up and get my act together!I cried long enough over split milk! I can’t give up just because of a stupid boy band of which I’m not a part! My dream is to become a dancer so I have to try it again and again until I reach my goal!

 

“Yoohwan, Darling”

Yeah that’s the right attitude!

“Yoohwan!!”

Now let my think. Where should I search for a new audition? Which entertainment this time? Something like YG or JYP would be nice, oh or CUBE. Maybe they are on a search for trainees at the moment.

“DEAR LORD Kim Yoohwan !!”

“Oh I’m sorry Mum I didn’t hear you.”

“Get your lazy a*s down here! That’s the third time I have been calling you!”

“I’m sorry Mum! I’m on my way!”

“What did you do in your room that you couldn’t hear me?!”‑ My Mum asked me, slightly annoyed because I didn’t responds immediately.

“I’m sorry Mum... I was thinking about something.”

“What were you thinking about? It must be a very fascinating topic that you couldn’t hear the shouting of your beloved mother.”- She laughed while looking at me with her come-tell-mummy look on her face.

“I thought about attending  a new audition from a different entertainment. Maybe one of the big ones are looking for new trainees.”- I told her but she didn’t look very happy about the idea of me attending a new audition.

“Baby don’t you think you should do something different now? I know you love dancing but don’t you think a normal job could be nice as well?”

“ No Mum, I don’t think a normal job could be nice! You know it’s my dream since, I don’t know how long ? I thought you wanted to support me in everything I do or am I wrong?”

“No you’re not wrong sunshine, I will support you now and in future too.I’m just worried, you know. It’s so hard for you now and I don’t like to see you crying once more because of a reason like this.It breaks my heart when you’re crying.”

“I know Mum but I won’t disappoint you a second time!!But anyway why did you call me?”

“OH Gosh I totally forgot about that. I was worried about you because you locked yourself in your room for the past few days. So I thought it would be a nice idea if you would like to visit grandma in Seoul for a few days.She hadn’t seen you since you left us in May.”

“W-What?”

“Come on don’t be a heartless boy and visit your old grandmother! Think of it as a nice chance to gain a bit power for your new project.”- She explained happily.

“Yeah... sure why not. She really didn’t see me for so long?”

“Of course she watched your show if you mean this. We all watched it! Don’t think badly of your own family. We are all very proud of you! You’re the most talented young guy in whole Gwangju.”

“Mum... I would never think badly of you all ! And thank you...but Dad can’t even look into my eyes anymore.”

“Baby let that stupid man sulk for a bit more. Even I don’t really know what kind of a problem he has. I’m proud of you. Enough of this, pack your suitcase! You are going to visit grandma Kim.”- And with this last statement she gave me one of her big suitcases.

A few minutes later I started packing my suitcase for my little holiday at my grandmas place.

My grandma is a very nice person but how should I say it ... she’s pretty naughty. Anyways I’m looking forward to see and talk to her to clean my messed up mind at least a little bit.


One day later...   

“Yoohwan, darling, are you still sleeping?”- My mother asked me before she grabbed her car keys.

“Yes Mum,... of course I’m awake! Give me another 5 minutes and I’m ready to go.”

“Okay the early bird catches the worms!”

“I know MUM!”

“Just saying.”- she chuckled.

I packed my last important stuff like my cell and my wallet into one of the bags before I headed down the stairs to be meet with my waiting mother.

“You need more time than a woman seriously...”

“Come on mum, it didn’t even take me the said five minutes to bring my belongs down here. Don’t be such a nag.”

“Did you just called me a nag?!”

“Muuuum come on...”

“Okay okay. Do you have everything you need?”

“Yes I think so.”

'Cell phone?”

“Of course?”- I answered her with a bit sarcasm in my voice.

“Wallet?”

“Yup”

“Clothes for the day, the night, if it rains or if it’s super hot?”

“Yeah more or less.”

“Did you put some drinks and something to eat in your bag?”

“Yes mum and please stop I’m not 13 years old I’m 21 and I’ve been in Seoul for a few months before they kicked me out.”

“But that was different and now you have to take a bus which needs at least 5 hours to get to Seoul.Besides it doesn’t really matter how old you or your brother are I will always see you as my little boys.”

“Okay mum.”- I chuckled at her silly answer but I think it’s just normal for a mother to think about her children like that.I can’t help it but I still find it kinda embarrassing.

I said goodbye to the rest of my family before my mother drove me to the bus station. At the bus station I said goodbye to her as well before she drove back home again.


Finally alone...I love her but she can be soooo annoying. I’m 21 not 13. Anyways I have to take the bus line number 6703 and it will take me mhhm five hours and 15 minutes, that’s quite long but okay I have some stuff to read in my bag.



Yeahh and the next chapter is finished :DDDD I hope you'll like it <33 Love ya all <3