Next steps / Taeha

Destiny?

POV TAEHA

“Gandma....where are you?”-Where the hell is she? Did she forget that I have to take the bus in a few minutes?!

The two weeks at my grandmother’s were very nice and relaxing for me. Finally I could think about my next step;, back in Seoul I couldn’t sort my mind.When I had to leave my dorm, in the middle of Seoul, I went back home immediately. I live in Seoul as well but more in the East, together with my family of course. So to stop thinking about my failed debut I went for a visit at my grandma’s in Gwangju for two weeks.My parents thought it was a great idea too because I haven’t seen her and my grandad for monthes.Last year she moved to Gwangju because she loves the nature down there and she was sick of the air pollution in Seoul.Furthermore one of her biggest dreams was to have her own garden in which she could grow vegetables and now she has one. This is the reason why we only eat vegetables from her garden; but they are really yummy so I don't really mind.

“I’m in the garden Taeha!”

“Why are you still in the garden? Did you forget that I have to get the bus back to Seoul today?”- I asked her irritated.

“Oh gosh... yes I forgot that.The two weeks were so short you have to visit me and your grandad more often!”

“Yeah I will it was as relaxing and great as ever.But I really have to catch that bus grandma...”

“ Oh Yeah! I’m sorry darling. Ask grandad but before you go come to your old grandma and give her a kiss on the cheek.”

“Okay”-I giggled on my way to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her goodbye before I searched for my grandad to take me to the bus station.

After I found him he drove me to the bus station.

It was kind of a cheesy goodbye because he told me not to give up on my dreams and then he put his hand on my shoulder and said to me “I’m so proud of you do and you know what? You are to f**cking good for that bunch of idiots of that DPS Media. And don’t forget God always has a plan for his children so you will find a muchhhh better band with people who love and need you.” Gooood that was embarrassing. Everyone at that God damn bus station stared at us but okay that’s just normal if you think about what he just told me. Okay it’s time to hit the road...



Tadah :DD it's pretty short but I'm going to upload another chapter today :333 Hope you like it ~<3  LOVE ya all <3