Yoohwans start...

Destiny?

     POV YOOHWAN

                                                                                       

September 2012

 

I think this was the most horrible day in my whole life. How could this happen?! I’ve worked so hard to improve my skills... I’ve really REALLY had done everything I could but it wasn’t enough for this company. I don’t know what i did wrong. How they didn’t like what I showed them. Am I really not talented !? I’ve worked so hard but it wasn’t enough to show them I’m worth to be a part of BIGSTAR...

But what should I do now; it’s my dream since I don’t know how long. I always wanted to be a dancer. Dancing is everything that I’m good in and this was my last chance that my family could be proud of me.

 

FLASHBACK

May 2012

 

Today is the day. I can finally show all the others what I’ve learned over the years.I’m here at the dance studio of Brave Entertainment. At the moment they are searching for talented young men, who will be a part of their first male group called “BIGSTAR”. And so I’m here to show them my b-boying and my vocal skills but I can dance better.

Today is the audition to be a part of the show which is called “BIGSTAR show”, in which they choose who of us, will be a part of the band in the end. So hopefully I can be a part of the whole thing.

 

“Kim Yoohwan, you’re the next please show us your skills.”

 

Okay Yoohwan everything is going to work in your favor. I just need to concentrate!

 

“Hello everyone, my name is Kim Yoohwan, I’m 21 years old and my special skill is b-boying. I hope you will enjoy my show, I will begin with a dance performance and after that I would like to sing a song to show you my vocal skills. Thanks in advance.”

 

Okay and let’s go!

***

After about 15 minutes Yoohwan finished and the jury, consisting of the manager of Brave, dance and vocal coaches and a few other more or less important people, took note of his performance before he could go back to the others. Then the jury will announce who they will take for the reality show and perhaps for the band.

 

One and a half hours later all the candidates finished their performances and the jury took its time to decide who they think are the best of them.

 

“Everyone please be quiet, we’re finished our decision and we will tell you now who will be a part of “BIGSTAR show”.

Right away all were quiet and hoped their name will be on the list that the jury members are going to read.

 

Oh Lord, please... Please say my name.

 

“ Oh GwangSuk,

Kim RaeHwan,

Lee YoungJun,

Jung SungHak,

Kim DongHyun,

Jeon Ho-jun.“

 

S**t… I failed. I can’t face my family now, I’m a good-for-nothing.Oh God what should I do now?

 

“Thank you for all your patience and for your effort, we are really sorry that only seven of you can attend the show. Oh dear now that I look at my notes, I’ve forgotten one name, I’m terrible sorry, the last candidate who is in the next round is Kim Yoohwan.”

 

“Oh my God really?”

 

“Yes Mr. Kim, I’m sorry that I forgot to mention your name earlier.”

 

“Thank you very very much I won’t disappoint you.”

 

“We hope so too. We are looking forward to work with you all in the following weeks so for the moment you can go home and tell your families about your success we meet tomorrow at the same time here to tell you everything about the next months.”

 


Yeah... that was a fantastic moment in my life. Shortly after that I became friends with the other six, we trained, ate, slept and  lived together in one house. It was a hard but nice time with my new gained friends. After a few months of hard and most of the time difficult training they called us to a little room.They wanted to tell us something about the line-up of the band. Before this meeting I was a fixed member of BIGSTAR, after the meeting Hojun and I were a crying mess on the floor next to the room we have been talking with the manager.

 

“Hello please take a seat.”

 

“Okay sir. Did we do something wrong or what is the problem?”- I ask and the other six nodded in agreement because they didn’t have a clue either.

 

“No,You didn’t do anything wrong, none of you.”

 

“So what’s the problem? Why did you call us here?”- Hojun asks with worry written all over his face.

 

“We changed the line-up for BIGSTAR.”

 

We slowly nodded to that statement, before the manager told us the rest of his new line-up plans.

 

“Hojun and Yoohwan...”

We both were now filled with fear and looked into the others eyes before we faced the manager and nodded slowly.

 

“We are terribly sorry but we have changed the line-up to five people instead of seven. We made the decision that we take the other five and you two can’t debut as a part of BIGSTAR.”

 

I don’t really know what happen after that, I was too focused not to cry in front of everyone else that I didn’t catch what happened around me. But I think right after he  told us their decision the other five began to argue with him, while Hojun began to cry.

When we left the room to get our clothes and stuff from our shared room a cameraman saw us and began to ask us questions like “What are your plans for the future now ?”

And so we ended sitting on the floor right next to the room where they crash our dreams and cried our eyes out.

 

 



YEAHHHH ~~~~! My first chapter is finished :DDDD

I really really hope you like it >x< Btw this is my first Fanfiction ever !

Please leave me a comment and please love my fanfic and SPEED <3