Chapter 16: History

The Real Him

“YOU DID WHAT?! BYUL ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

“WHAT?? I WAS DESPERATE!” Yup, I told the boys about Baekhyun wanting to change back and they flipped out.

“He could be lying.” Sehun folded his arms sitting back down on the chair. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure he is.” Kai said right after Sehun finished. I frowned at them.

“What do you mean? You don’t know if he could be actually telling the truth.” I mess with the warm coffee in front of me, my eyes looking down at the cup instead of at the boys.

“Look, if you really think he’s going to change back then fine with me. But if he was lying, well, why not just kill yourself.” My eyes widen in shock. He looked down, not making eye contact with me. “What the hell is wrong with you lately Sehun?” Kai looked at Sehun, his face clearly red from anger. “What?”

“What do you mean what? After that day you stormed out of the house you’ve been so mean to her. You don’t want to visit her anymore, you barely make eye contact with one another and you say rude things.” Now that I think about it, it was true. He glared at me before he left the house and from the day forward he’s been acting totally strange.

“I’m fine nothing wrong with me. I swear!” He said, rolling his eyes and lifting his hands up in the air as if he was caught red handed.

Kais eyes were burning with anger. He grabbed Sehun hand and smashed it down on the table. I stared at the two, no words coming out of my dry throat. No one said a word. The two just stared at each other and you can see the color change in both the guys’ hands.

“G-guys not here.” I whispered, noticing we were starting to gain attention. I got up and walked out first not wanting to make a bigger scene in there.

We walked out, still in silence as we walked around the park, then the neighborhood. Sehun hands were in his front pockets and Kai had one hand in his back pocket and the other just dangling to his sides. I hugged myself, looking around the area. Every place we went had memories flowing back to me.

I smiled at myself remembering all the good times we had when we were all younger. After about an hour of walking in dead silence, my phone rang and without a second thought I looked at it to see it was a call from Baekhyun. I stopped in my spot, the boys coming around me looking over my shoulder.

“Are you going to answer it?” Kai asked when he realized I was just staring at the screen not doing of anything.

“Hello?” I answered looking back and forth at the two boys who are currently right beside me.

“Byul? Hey, it’s me Baekhyun.” I nod my head but then remembered he can’t see me. My attention went to the background sounds through the phone.

“Where are you? It’s so loud.” I said in a louder voice just in case he couldn’t hear me.

“Hu? Oh I’m at the club with Kris and his friends.” I clenched my fist and bite the bottom of my lip. “Do you want to come?” I didn’t answer. “Well…” He said again after the long awkward pause.

“I-if only Kai and Sehun are allowed to come.” I said, trying to stay strong but I couldn’t help my voice from cracking. “It’s fine Kris said he won’t bother them.” I smile slightly and hung up after Baekhyun said he will send me the text of the club he’s currently in.

“Where is he?” Kai asked, looking at me with a little bit of anger left in his eyes as he grabbed my arm. My phone dinged and I looked at the address. It wasn’t far from where we were. I ignore him and make my way knowing they boys will still follow me no matters were or what I say.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” They again yelled at me in unison as I covered my ears. The music was loud; I can hear it from outside. “Byul!” I wipe my head to see Baekhyun having a bottle of alcohol in his hand as the other hand was waving at me.

I smiled and waved back but before I can head towards him Kai stopped me. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to go in.” He told me, his eyes staring at Baekhyun. I can see Kai was trying to read if he was lying but I rolled my eyes and yanked my arms away from him.

“Come on, he promised me he would change and I believe he will.”

“Don’t trust people too quickly after they broke your heart once.” Sehun voice was scary and deep. I never heard it like this and it kind of scared me but I knew I had to keep my posture so I cleared my throat and lowly growled at them before I ran towards Baekhyun.

He hugged me and I hugged him back, smelling perfume on him. My nose cringed but I knew helping him change will take a while so I just let it go.

“I thought you weren’t going to come.” He smiled at me, one arm around my waist as one of my arms was on his shoulder. “Well if I’m going to help you change, I’m going to have to stay by your side every.single.time.” His face darkened for a bit and the happy cheerful Baekhyun disappeared. There was a smirk on his face and from that moment, I knew I made the wrong move.

He dragged me inside by my waist, closing the door behind him. I can hear Sehun and Kai yelling and pounding on the door to be opened but no one can hear them. I started to panick as the door was furthering away from me.

I tried to push him away, but Baekhyun was stronger than me. I pleaded but he was ignoring my cries. Going through all that loud music, we came into a room. He let go of my waist and I looked around, horror filling my eye sight right away.

Kris, Kyungsoo, Lay and Chanyeol were sitting on the long couch bottles of alcohol laid out. There was a bed in the corner of the room and a pole were I’m guessing was for pole dancers. “You really did it Baekhyun, congrats.” Everyone clapped for him and I felt my first tear run down my face.

“Aww~ don’t cry pretty. Instead why don’t you sit with us and we can have a little fun.” Kris pointed his fingers at me and they moved to the spot next to him. I was about to make a run for it but Baekhyun was quicker. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit next to Kris as Chanyeol blocked the other side so I couldn't escape.

I was shaking. My lips were so dry and it was hard for me to breath. I couldn’t lift my head up but I was forced to by Kris.

“Don’t look down baby girl, look at me.” He smirked and I heard small laughter’s coming out of the other people’s lips. I in air as he moved a piece of my hair out of my face. His eyes were filled with lust. Just like it was the night when Baekhyun was drunk.

I felt his lips and all I can taste was alcohol. I tried pulling back but Chanyeol was holding me still. “Feisty. I like it.” Kris says with a smirk. He picked up a bottle of alcohol from the table, forcing me to open my mouth and poured some in. I gagged at the taste. It was horrible. I hated the taste and feeling so I spit it back out on his face.

The room got quiet and that’s when I knew I made a mistake. The door to the room opened, Kai and Sehun running in. Their clothes were not in place both breathing heavily. Before they can reach me, Kyungsoo and Lay grabbed them, pushing them on the floor and twisting their arms.

“Well well, look who we have here.” Kris laughed as he saw the two boys struggle to get free. My eyes were filled with tears and I couldn’t stop coughing from the amount of alcohol. He slapped my face and from the sudden action I let out a scream.

Chanyeol threw me on the bed as Kris got on top. He pinned my hands above my head as he started kissing my jaw line and down my neck. I cried harder when he started biting. It felt weird and it hurt a lot. He covered my mouth, and all you can hear now was my whimpers.

I stared at Baekhyun. He wasn’t doing anything but I couldn’t see the heartless Baekhyun anymore. I saw my friend. He was looking at me with sad eyes as he stared at me back. Tears after tears stained my face and I would cry harder each second.

How can he just stand by and watch? Is he being forced to resist helping me?

“You’re so pretty, you know that?” I broke my eye contact with Baekhyun and stared at Kris with freighting eyes. His hands were still pinning my arms down and the other one was slowly going up my shirt. I screamed in horror when I felt his cold hands go up my stomach. I tried getting away but I knew I won’t have a chance in escaping.

“You like what you see here boys?” He looked at Kai and Sehun who were still struggling under Lay and Kyungsoo. “I told you that I will get my revenge back. After taking my girl away, it’s my turn to do the same.” His voice was sickening and I can see his eyes full of lust.

“Don’t resist. I’m sure you are enjoying this.” He said hands still roaming my body. His hands started to move down and I shivered in his touch. I yelled at him to stop, I begged him to let me go, that I will do anything but this is what he wanted. I can hear my friends yelling from the floor trying to be set free but they were losing their energy. Chanyeol got on the bed as he grabbed my wrists still keeping them above my head. I tried pulling away but was only rewarded with a slap across the face.

“Don’t worry, it’s going to be fun if only you don’t try to resist. So just relax and enjoy.”

And everything was history.