Chapter 13: Blackout

The Real Him

“WHAT?!” Both boys yelled at me in unison as I just stare at them confused. I put down the snow globe and waited for another reaction which I got not long after. “How can you remember him?”

“Do you remember anything with him?”

“We’re talking about the same Baekhyun right?”

“The back stabbing-“ Before Kai can finish Sehun covered his mouth as I raise my eyebrows. I looked around the room more and saw a picture frame.

“That dude in the picture. Hey is that all of us?” I got off the bed and made my way over to the picture. It looked familiar but nothing I can make out as of now. “Do you know where he is? I miss him so badly.” I went behind Kai and saw his fist clenched. Sehun looked worried and I felt an aura coming out from him. Carefully I massaged his shoulders and they were so stiff.

“I don’t think you want to touch him.” I backed away a little when Sehun said that. Why was he so mad?

Out of nowhere I felt myself getting dizzy and I grabbed the desk for sudden balance. Sehun was by my side in a second. “You ok? You should sit down for a bit.” I didn’t know what I was thinking but I shook my head and made my way out of the house. It was dark and chilly but I couldn’t stop myself. I thought I was going insane. The more steps I took the lighter I felt and the more blurry everything was.

I couldn’t hear anything and all I thought about was Baekhyun. Not the fact that I could literally kill myself walking in the streets like this. I didn’t even know where I was going but mt body seemed to be going towards a direction.

I came to a stop in front of a house. It was dark inside and the only light was coming from the kitchen. I knocked not the thought that this could be a stranger’s house coming into my mind.

My head was spinning more at this point but I kept my grip. “Who the hell is-“

“Baekhyun!” I swung myself on him and I felt him groan and stumble back a little. “Where were you I missed you so much!” I buried my face into his chest and he awkwardly tapped my back.

“I was always home Byul.” He sounded sarcastic but it was enough for me to believe him. “Byul…” I turn around and saw Sehun and Kai breathing heavily as if they were chasing something for hours.

Before I knew it my sides felt like they were going to rip apart and the last thing I heard was people screaming my name.

“What the is wrong with you Baekhyun?!” Yelling was heard.

“What the is wrong with her?! Why the hell is she so ing lovey-dovey all of a sudden!?”

“She misses you and wanted your attention but instead you decide to stab her on the side?”

“Why the ing hell would she miss me when I treat her like ?! She knows better than to mess with me like this.”

“You’re so retarded. Can’t you see she was in the hospital not long ago?” There was silence and I just stayed quiet.

“W-why was she there?” I heard him stutter.

“Cause her ing cut herself because of you. She almost killed herself because of you if you haven’t notice.” I heard a sigh coming out of someone’s lips, “Byul heard our conversation in the alley. It was so ing scary I thought I was going to lose her.”

“You should of let her die.” His voice was cold and I felt myself shiver.

“You selfish bastard. You literally almost just ripped her sides just a few minutes ok, she’s already lacking blood already you don’t have to make it more worse.”

“Better for me. She won’t have to live in this pathetic world then.” I heard a punch. That was when I opened my eyes and sat up. I yelled in pain from the sudden movement but someone was by my side. Tears were falling down my face and I don’t even know why.

“P-please don’t say that. I don’t want to die j-just yet. We still got a long life we need to live together. You don’t remember our promise when we were 5-“

“Promises are meant to be broken.” We made direct eye contact and I couldn’t help but shiver at the look. “Promises are not meant to be kept, they were meant to cover up lies.” I in air that I didn’t even know I lost. “And I promise to break every single one of them.”

Before he can leave the house, Kai grabbed his wrist and turned him around giving him a strong punch on the cheek. I covered my ears, bringing my legs closer to my chest and silently cried.

My eyes were closed and I just kept shaking my head whispering, “No… He’s lying…” I don’t know what got this into me. I barely remember anything but my body seemed so use to it.

After what felt like hours, I felt so hot and cold at the same time. My tears didn’t stop and when I tried to move I screamed from the pain. When I opened my eyes everything around me was blurry and shaky. I could barely make out who was in front of me at the moment.

“He’s lying.” I heard Kai say to someone but I don’t know who.

“I can see it in his eyes. He didn’t mean anything he said. He looked so broken and tired. If we try, he might be able to get our Baekhyun back.” Before I understood what the hell he was talking about, I let out another painful scream before my eyes rolled back and I was into darkness once again.

---------------------

“Baehyun?”

“Byul…”

‘Baekie where are you? I can’t see anything it’s so dark in here. I’m scared.” The room was pitch dark and there was one door in the end of the room. I tried getting up but I couldn’t feel my legs. I looked down to see myself in my own pond of dark red blood.

“Byul…” My head shoot up. Looking back and forth the room, I tried looking for him. “Where are you? I’m scared and I’m bleeding like crazy. Baekie help me I need your help right now...”

“Byul… “ The door was shaking like crazy and my heart was pounding in fear. I don’t know what got in but the next thing you know it was I screaming on the top of my lungs.

“Stop! What the hell Baekhyun!? What are you doing?”

He pushed the knife father down into my side and I screamed in pain. He looked like this was something he was used to. As if he killed millions of people before. What was funny though it that I wasn’t dead.

“I told you to watch out Byul. I’m not going to let you or the others go. I swear I will get my revenge back even if that means I have to give up my life or even give up yours.”

--------------------

I was going crazy. I felt someone hug me on top and they tried to stop me from moving but I couldn’t. It felt so real, so alive. I was scared. “What is wrong with her?!”

“I don’t know either! Bad dream? Nightmare? Memory flowing back?”

I couldn’t stop moving. My arms where all over the place and I was throwing my legs everywhere. “Stop Byul you’re going to hurt yourself!” When I heard Sehun scream that in my ear I felt my movements stop and my breathing coming back to normal.

“Thank god you’re ok.” He breathes out both boys linking their hands with mine.

“I want my parents. Are they coming to see me soon?"