C is for Camping

You Are More Than Your Chair

C. Camping 

There was something in the way that Jinki would do anything for him that made Minho feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The older man had shown time after time that no matter what his boyfriend wanted that he would find a way to get it, or help him with it. Like the time Jinki rushed over at 4 in the morning because Minho was sick with a huge backache to massage the man’s muscles and softly sung the man to sleep when he had a huge meeting the next morning. Or when the older man flew back from his family reunion in the middle of the night because Minho was deathly afraid of storms and had broken down while on the phone with him.

 

Minho knew that he was really lucky to have Jinki in his life. The man would drop anything he knew, because he had done it every single time, when he would get the text from the younger man saying that his back was killing him, or that he really needed to see him. If something was bothering him emotionally, like if someone said something again Jinki would pause whatever he was doing to give the man a call to whisper sweet things to make the younger man giggle and smile.

 

So when Minho really wanted the new Super Junior album Jinki didn’t want to risk him not getting it the day it was released,( and he found a way to get a signed copy of the album), so he planned to camp out outside the record store to buy it for him. He had wanted it to a surprise, therefore he hadn’t told Minho about it, but the younger man found out about it.

 

Minho told him that he wouldn’t allow his boyfriend to stand in line with all those screaming fan girls alone, and told him that he would go with him if he still was set on going. Jinki grumbled, asking how the hell he found out but gave in nonetheless.

 

So 2 weeks later they were making their way to the music shop. Minho was basically a marshmallow in his chair, with his multiple scarfs and huge winter coat tightly snug round him, and Jinki was sporting a wool coat; much less warmer, but then again he wasn’t like Minho. He didn’t get so cold he shivered when it was only 50 degrees outside.

 

The store would open at 6 am to sell the CD, and Minho had scowled and said that two in the morning was way too early to wait outside in the dark cold night. Jinki had shaken his head and just kissed his boyfriend’s smooth cheek. “Anything for you Sunshine.” 

 

It was around 4:30 that more weight was being taken up by Minho’s chair and he looked up to see Jinki dozing off. His hand was gripping the back of the younger man’s wheelchair, his eyelids drooping as his head began to drift to the side a little. As his knees buckled a tad bit he was shaken from his drowsiness.

 

Minho frowned, because Jinki was looking rather tired lately.  He knows it’s probably because of him, and how the older man rushes over any time he can’t sleep. So before Jinki can say anything he’s tugging on his arm and pulling him into his lap.

 

A surprised sound escapes the older man’s lips as he lands on the plush mound of blankets that are over the man’s legs. He looks at his boyfriend with wide curious eyes, but Minho just smiles. The younger man’s coat is ped he notices. Minho wraps his arms around the older man, lifting and shifting him to a more comfortable position against him. “Just get warm and rest Baby.”

 

Jinki’s about to protest, but then Minho wraps a blanket around him and hugs him closer, and he knows he can’t object to this. He wiggles his arms around the man’s middle and scoots a little down to adjust his legs over the arm rest before nuzzling his head into Minho’s shoulder. He hums, because it’s warm and cozy against his boyfriend, but most importantly because he can feel how much the younger man cares for him; Especially when he softly presses his lips against his hair and whispers sweet nothings to him as he drifts off to sleep.

 

He wanted to stay up, to stand with his boyfriend and make sure that he got the signed cd that he wanted, but as Minho’s large hand gently caressed his lower back under all the layers in soft circles and placed loving kisses on his forehead he knew that this was much better.

 

Minho did get to receive the cd that he wanted, but at the end of the day he wasn’t grateful and ecstatic because of the album, but because of how cute and warm Jinki was curled up in his lap.

 

Jinki did a lot for him, and all Minho really wanted to do was repay him in any way he could. So if allowing the man to sit on his lap and fall asleep curled up against him… well who was he to oppose it?

 

He loved it too, just like he did Jinki.

 

 

----

so shhhhhh! cuz i haven't uploaded c on tumblr yet.... thats for tomorrow.... so uh enjoy!