Y is for Yoga

You Are More Than Your Chair

When Minho came home early from work he expected Jinki to be down in his studio working on the clay pot he had been working on the last couple days, but when he opened the front door the man was nowhere to be seen. He shrugged, because who the hell knows what the older man could be up to, and made his way into the elevator. He rolled his eyes when he saw the boxes of wrapped up clay and a pair of the man’s pants. Jinki liked to get messy while he painted or messed with clay, but he also liked to rush back upstairs after he was done to change; taking his pants off in the elevator and running into the bathroom to wash away the art mediums from his body (and Minho could tell you just how amusing it was to look up from his book when the elevator dinged to see the older man rushing past him in his tank top and boxers; a fleeting smile on his face as he did so)

 

When the doors opened soft music could be heard Minho didn’t know what the older man was doing. It wasn’t classical like normal, but soft American 80’s rock music. He laid his bag on the floor, pulled off his shoes and rolled into the living room. He didn’t know what exactly he expected, but it definitely wasn’t Jinki bent in half wearing only a pair of boxer briefs. Minho cocked his head to the side as the man moved to a different position and he hadn’t even known the older man could bend like that. The younger man swallowed, because his throat was suddenly dry.

 

Minho always enjoyed watched the man work down in his studio, because he loved the way the man’s muscles moved under his tank top as he worked, but this was something different entirely. When the man was working downstairs Minho could only see certain parts of him, his arms and sometimes his stomach when he reached far enough above his head. Here he could see everything. His thick thighs, that the younger man loved so much, flexed as he moved and all Minho wanted to do was touch them. The thing that he really loved about Jinki was the fact that he was muscular but he had a soft layer of skin over it; enough to pinch and on and not have him overly ripped. Minho liked how he could run his fingers over the man’s body and feel his muscles flex but still have the man soft and plush against his body.

 

 Jinki hadn’t noticed him yet, and though Minho was enjoying watching the man he really wished that he would turn and notice him and hopefully stop because he couldn’t take much more of this.

 

Maybe it was divine intervention but a moment later as Jinki lowered into another position, one that had him basically doing the splits, the man happened to look over. “Oh Minho!”

 

“Uh, I stopped at the store and got you those bagels you liked.”

 

 A wide smile erupted on the man’s face as he stood up and rushed over to give his partner a soft kiss on the lips. “Sorry about being almost Sunshine. I’ll just go freshen up and you can tell me all about your day okay?” Jinki softly kissed his forehead before moving to leave, but Minho’s firm grip on his wrist prevented him from going too far, and with a soft tug the man was falling into his lap. The older man looked at him wearily, “I’m getting you all sweaty.”

 

Minho swallowed slowly as he looked up at the man; pushing his sweat matted hair off his forehead, “I.. uh don’t mind it.”

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

“Yeah.” Minho his lips and ran his hand over the damp skin of the older man’s chest as he slowly looked up at him. “You’ve caused me to think dirty thoughts.”

 

Jinki smirked then, “Are you telling me that watching me do Yoga turned you on?”

 

The younger man let out a harsh breath as he nodded. “Incredibly so.”

 

“You’re adorable,” Jinki chuckled; his slightly stubby fingers gently gripped the younger man’s face as he pressed their lips together. “But take me to the nearest plush surface.”

 

Which was the couch, and those boxer briefs didn’t last long as they were tossed somewhere behind them.

 

----

so im really sorry. It's been forever since i've updated and then all I give you is like 700 words. I'm sorry :c please forgive me