Useless

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

ADOPT A BABY? MOVE TO AMERICA??? What is this guy talking about! I am furious, more than furious even. I just want to punch something or someone. Yesung takes my hands and he guides me to the dance floor where all the other couples are already dancing away. I try to pull my hand away, giving him a glare but he dismisses it and instead, tugs on my hand even harder and I stumble forward. He catches me and quickly takes my hand and settles it on his shoulders while he wraps his hands on my waist.

I want to strangle this guy.

“I hate you.” I say. “You lied, Yesung.”

“Wookie, give me a chance.” Yesung begs. “I had to say it, I’m sorry, baby. But please…. Give me a chance.”

“We’ll adopt a baby and then we’ll start a whole new life in America. I have everything planned out perfectly for us, Ryeowook.”

I look into his eyes and they are sparkling. I love Yesung’s eyes. He always has this look that can make anyone melt and I love how he used to look at me like I was his food. But now… Not anymore. I’m not falling for it again. I’m not going back. I loved him. But he hit and abused me. Again and again. There’s no such thing as second chances now.

“I came here for Vic noona and your mother.” I say. “Yesung please, let me go.”

“It’s over.”

I only agreed with Yesung that I will go to the wedding with him for his noona and his mother who have treated me so much like their own son. They don’t know that Yesung and I are not living together anymore. Yesung’s friends and family members think that I’ve been gone and busy with overseas work all this time.

“Baby, I know that you still love me.” Yesung whispers, tracing his fingers against my cheeks. “And I know that you’re scared. But I’ve changed. I really… I know there’s no way of me proving to you that I’ve really changed now but give me time, Ryeowook. That’s all I need.”

My heart is burning and melting at the same time. Yesung knows me inside out because he’s right. I thought that this weekend was going to be easy. I knew that I still love Yesung but at the same time, I knew that I’ve had enough of relationships for now. After what happened with Yesung and then everything that happened with Kyuhyun, I’m done. I think that the problem must be me. I am not worth anything and I’d only make things worse for everyone. And so, I just want to stop. I want to stop trying.

I want to stop loving and hoping.

Shaking my head, I take a deep breath. “No.”

Yesung’s face drops but in a split second, his eyebrows narrows as he suddenly glares at me. His grip on my waist tightens. I know this look. I know this look too well. Yesung is mad. Yesung doesn’t like what is going on. I try to struggle out of his grip without causing a scene but he pulls me closer to his body, trapping me.

“Stop being so stubborn, Ryeowook.” Yesung says under his breath. “What are you doing to do without me in your life?”

“I was doing just fine before you came along, hyung.” I glare at him. “I don’t need you.”

Yesung chuckles. “You’re ing useless.”

“Why do you think that you’re doing fine?”

“You needed me all the time. You clung onto me like a ing . And now you’re saying that you’re fine on your own? You must be joking, Wookie baby.”

My heart drops. I don’t want to hear this. I’ve heard this too many times. The memories and the pain all comes rushing back into my body, my mind and my heart. I can feel the slaps, I can feel the punches and kick. I can feel his rough fingers digging into my skin and I can feel his cold hard deathly eyes boring into mine.

“Come back to me, Wookie.” Yesung whispers. “No one wants you, baby.”

“You’re clingy and you’re not even near good-looking, honey.” Yesung whispers in my ears. “You can’t do anything right, baby.”

“You’ve gained weight too, honey.”

“I’m the only one who is willing to love you, Wookie. For all your imperfections.”

Yesung leans forward and trail kisses down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter