Good Different

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

I lean against the counter and watch the little cute assistant of mine work his way around the kitchen. It seems that he went out earlier to a nearby store to get some groceries to make breakfast. Ryeowook’s back is facing me and I can’t help but admire how amazing he looks, from the behind. I admit I have always been attracted to both guys and girls but back in the past; there were more girls than guys. I slept with a guy once and although it was nice, I still liked girls more. Now…. Looking at Ryeowook’s soft little , I can’t help but wonder if…

I shake my head, not wanting to think too far. I kissed Ryeowook. I kissed Ryeowook last night and god; it was the best damn kiss I have ever gotten from anymore. Okay well maybe except for…. My heart sunk. I suddenly feel guilty. What am I doing? Why am I doing this? Why do I feel so attracted to Ryeowook all of a sudden?  What am I doing to my relationship? Am I… Am I cheating on my wife?

What relationship?

Your wife is dead, pabo. I don’t know what to think of. I still love her, of course, I do. She’s in my heart and in my mind wherever I go. I don’t think I will ever forget her. She’s Henry’s mother and she’s my beautiful wife. But…. She’s not here. She’s not here and I can’t feel her or talk to her. I miss her so much but I can’t do anything about it.

I don’t want to think about this now. I just don’t. I shake all the thoughts aside and creep behind Ryeowook quietly. I slowly wrap my hands around his waist and his body suddenly freezes. She screams and turns so fast in my hands, suddenly shoving me hard in my chest. I back a few steps and he grabs onto my hands.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Ryeowook pants, his face pale.

He looks frightened. He looks around the surrounding and I can tell that a lot of things are going through his mind right now. Ryeowook is panting hard, out of breathe. Something is wrong. When Ryeowook shoved me earlier it felt like…. It felt like Ryeowook was really shoving me away for his life. Did something happen to him?

“Ryeowook, are you alright?” I ask.

“I’m fine, Mr C- Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook whispers softly.

I grin all of a sudden, loving the way he says my name. “I like it.”

“What do you mean?”

He’s still holding onto me and without warning, I pull him closer to me and his warm petite body crashes against mine. I tip his chin up with my fingers and smile down to him. Ryeowook blushes but still don’t say anything else.

“I like the way you say my name.” I whisper.

“Thank you.”

I touch Ryeowook’s lips lightly with my fingers and he trembles under my touch. His skin, his lips, everything of Ryeowook is just so soft and sweet. Kissing him yesterday wasn’t a mistake. I feel guilty but looking at Ryeowook’s handsome face now…

 I don’t regret it.

Ryeowook fidgets from my touch and begins to move back to cutting the vegetables. He doesn’t say anything else though. Last night, after I kissed him, I didn’t know if he liked it or not. I didn’t if he was angry or happy about it. He kissed me back but that was all there was. I wished I knew more about him.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Breakfast.” He simply replies. “I’m making Henry chocolate pancakes and some fried rice.”

“You shouldn’t have.”

“It’s nothing, Mr C- I mean… Umm… Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook groans all of a sudden and turns around to face me. “I really don’t like calling you by your real name, boss.”

I sigh. “Look, Ryeowook.”

I don’t know how to explain this but I walk towards him and touch his arms softly. He stiffens for a little. I rub slow circles and he finally relaxes. I touch his beautiful lips and bend down to give him a very slow kiss. He clutches onto my shirt and before he can even moan, I end the kiss. He looks at shyly through those eyelashes but I can sense a hint of annoyance in his eyes for me ending the kiss a little too quickly.

“Forget that you’re my PA just for awhile.” I say.

“W.. What?”

“You heard me.” I smile. “Right here and right now, we’re just Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. I’m not your boss and you’re not my PA.”

“I don’t know why but…. I’m strangely attracted to you, Ryeowook. You make me… You make me feel things I’ve only felt with my wife.”

“I’m…. I’m sorry?” Ryeowook sounds unsure.

I nodded. “And when you saved Henry, I just couldn’t help it anymore. I like you. I’m attracted to you, Kim Ryeowook.”

Ryeowook blushes a little.

“And I’d like to spend some time getting to know you better, Ryeowook. Not as my PA but just as… Just as Kim Ryeowook.”

“And I’d want you to know me just as Cho Kyuhyun. Not Mr. Cho, not your bos, just Kyuhyun.”

I can tell that Ryeowook is very confused. His lips ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter