Hot Chocolate

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

Henry is dead. My only son. My only family. He is gone just like my wife. As I stare at y lifeless son, I can feel my heart burning. Son, please wake up. I only have you in my life. No one else. Henry, I want to see you smiling and I want to listen to your cheerful voice forever. No, don’t leave your appa behind. Your mother left me. And now… You too.

I’m too frozen to move or even say anything. I want to cry but even the tears refuse to believe that my son is gone. I feel someone suddenly pushing me and I see Ryeowook running to Henry. He’s drenched, his clothes are sticking to his body and he’s shivering from the cold night. He touches Henry’s neck and wrists and Ryeowook’s pales even more. He must be checking for Henry’s pulse. Ryeowook briefly looks up at me and then back to Henry.

Ryeowook starts pressing onto Henry’s chest and I can hear him counting so quietly. His eyes are teary and he’s sniffling and still shivering. Ryeowook tilts Henry’s head and pinches his nose, giving him CPR. Ryeowook continues pressing Henry’s chest when there is still no sign, quietly counting again.

“Come on, Henry.” Ryeowook whispers quietly. “Come on.”

Ryeowook does mouth-to-mouth again, but again there is no sign. Ryeowook continues pressing, his presses getting weaker now as he looks exhausted. Suddenly, my heart jumps when Henry starts coughing.

Henry starts to cough out so much water. 

My son is alive?? I regain my strength and feel my legs moving even before my brain can process anything else. I rush over to Henry and Ryeowook’s side and pull my son up to my lap. I pat his back and he continues coughing out more water. Henry’s eyes finally slide open and I feel like crying. My god. I’ve never been happier. Henry looks around, confused and I quickly pull him and hug him tight and his shirt is soaked. The feeling of my son’s faint heartbeat against my chest… I can never forget that. Just a minute ago, he was lifeless and now, with a miracle, he came back to life. My son is breathing and hugging me back.

“Are you alright, baby??” I ask, my voice shaky. “Are you alright?”

“Papa…” Henry mutters, shivering. “I’m c-cold.”

I take off my sweater, thanking god that I decided to wear a shirt with a sweater earlier on and wrap them around Henry. “Come on, let’s get you back.”

“Are you dizzy? Are you hurt anywhere else?”

Henry shakes his head. “Just… C-cold.”

I nod and kiss his temple before standing up and carrying him up. I hug my baby boy as close to my body as possible, hopefully able to transfer my body heat to him. Henry is shaking so badly, I just want to get him home as soon as possible.

“Papa?”

I look into my son’s eyes, worrying. “Hmm baby?”

“When we get home…. C-can I have c-chocolates?”

_____________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook’s POV

I sneeze for the nth time and groan out in frust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter