Good Morning

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Morning, Mr. Cho.”

It’s good to be back. After doing a surprise round at one of the floors of my building, I head up to my office. As usual, it was always the same people who’d be doing their work and other same people who’d come in late. I usually give them a fair deal. Three strike and they’re out. I don’t care what their problems are, once they hit the third warning, I will surely fire them. Stepping out of the elevator, a familiar figure smiles at me. Well.. At least this person, I can always count on, being the company’s main head secretary since the very beginning with me.

“Mornng, Mr. Cho.” Sungmin greets me brightly. “How was Bali?”

“You’ve gotten tanner.”

I chuckle. “If you don’t come back tan from Bali then there must be something wrong with you.”

“Riggght.” Sungmin grins, a little too cheekily. “It’s funny; Ryeowook said the same thing when he came in earlier just now.”

Grinning, I pretended to not acknowledge that. From the side of my eyes, I can see Ryeowook already at his desk, looking through some papers. He had texted me earlier telling me that he wanted to go to the office earlier to catch up on some work and rejected my offer to ride to work together.

Even when we’re dating, I keep getting rejected.

Yup. That’s right, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Ryeowook and I are dating. It wasn’t really anything big or fancy. We were at the airport on the way home and passed by a souvenir shop and I wanted to get Ryeowook something just for fun. Ryeowook was looking around too and I saw him staring at a little silver bracelet with little shells on them. I saw him staring at them like they were food and I saw him holding up the price tag. Ryeowook frowned when he saw the price and quickly put the bracelet back. He sighed and then went back to Henry’s side, walking as far away as possible from the bracelet. With Henry’s distraction, I sneakily bought it and even got it wrapped.

“You didn’t have to walk me to the door, you know.” Ryeowook laughing, shaking his head.

“Papa said that we must always protect you, hyung!” Henry exclaimed. “I’m going to be your sewurity guard!”

Ryeowook ruffled Henry’s hair and took out his keys, opening the doors to his apartment. Henry and I helped him with his luggages and Ryeowook asked if we wanted to stay for awhile. Henry was already getting tired and I bet Ryeowook was getting tired too, so I kindly rejected the offer.

“Alright then, I’ll… I’ll see you tomorrow at work?” Ryeowook half-asked, half-stated.

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“I had fun in Bali, Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook whispered. “Thank you.”

“We should go there together again sometime!” Henry tugged on my shirt. “Right papa?”

“Right honey, we should soon.” I said to my son.

Ryeowook walked Henry and I out of his apartment and before he closed the doors, I cleared my throat. Nervously, I took out the wrapped box and handed it to him. Ryeowook looked confused and I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter