Unconscious

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I cannot feel anything. My legs are too frozen and my hands are too numb. I feel Kyuhyun’s hands pulling me and without even realizing, my legs move on their own, running after Kyuhyun. We dump all out things away and run out of the store. I didn’t realize that I have been screaming until I notice a few people looking our way. Kyuhyun and I run to his car and both of us get in. Within seconds, Kyuhyun is on the road chasing after the black car. Kyuhyun grabs the steering wheel hard, growling and hissing.

“This is all my fault.” I whisper.

Kyuhyun looks shortly at me before looking back at the road. The black car turns into a busy road just as the traffic light turns yellow. Kyuhyun curses and tries to speed up and beats the traffic light but he hits the brake hard when a huge long lorry turns and blocks us.  Kyuhyun looks at me, panting hard asking me if I am hurt. I ignore him and take out my phone, dialling an all too familiar number. Within a few beeps, someone answers it.

“Please don’t do this.”

I cannot look at anywhere else. My hands are shaking as I try to pull myself together. I didn’t notice that I have been crying until right now, as I’m trying to catch my breath talking on the phone. The deep dark voice on the other side of the car chuckles.

“Please give him back to us, Yesung.” I beg. “Please.”

In the background, I can hear Henry’s loud cries and my heart aches even more. Yesung only laughs and the phone rustles and I hear him shouting at Henry to shut up harshly. Henry stops crying but I can still hear his whimpers. The poor boy is so scared oh my god!!

“We can have it all you know, Wookie.” Yesung says smoothly. “We can have it all if you just stop being so stubborn.”

I suddenly feel a hand squeezing my knee and when I look up, I see Kyuhyun looking down at me worriedly. He shakes his head but I look away, diverting my focus on the voice on the other side of the phone.

“Give him back, Yesung. Please.” I cry again.

“But don’t you want a family, baby? All three of us.” Yesung answers. “You, me and this little kid right here.”

“I have the tickets to America right here with me now, Wookie.” Yesung whispers seductively. “We can go together and start a new life.”

“Come on baby.”

I bite my lips and cast a sideway glance to Kyuhyun. “Okay.”

Yesung chuckles like he had already expected it, making me grip my phone harder.  “Meet me at the airport car park right now, baby.”

“Just you alone.” He warns.

“I know.” Then I quickly add. “Please let me talk to him, Yesung.”

“Please, he needs me.”

Yesung sighs and I know he can never say no to me. The phone rustles and my heart break into a million tiny pieces when I hear Henry’s soft sobs.

“Henry, baby.”

“Hyung is going to get you.” I say. “Please don’t be scared.”

“H..Hyung…. Wh… Where are you?” Henry asks, crying. “I… I wan… Want to go home.”

“You will, baby. I promise you will.”

Henry mumbles some things but I cannot make out what he is saying from all the sobbing and crying. I ask him to repeat but the phone line goes dead. I finally dare to look up at Kyuhyun and take a deep breath.

“Airport.”

Kyuhyun’s POV

The fact that Ryeowook and that bastard are talking on the phone is getting on my nerves. I don’t know what in the world they are talking about and Ryeowook seems to be answering him only one-word answers. If anything, I am scared of that bastard blackmailing Ryeowook with Henry. Ryeowook’s voice suddenly turns frantic and when I hear that he’s talking to Henry, my heartbeat goes insane. Please, please, let my son be okay.

“You will, baby. I promise you will.”

Henry wants to go home. I know. He must be feeling so scared right now and wants to go back to his comfortable home. Ryeowook assures Henry and when Ryeowook asks Henry to repeat what he just said, Ryeowook groan, throwing the phone on his lap. It takes him about a minute before he finally looks up at me, his eyes puffy and blurry with tears.

“Airport.”

“They’re heading to the airport now, Kyu.” Ryeowook says. “He wants to bring Henry and I to America right now.”

I grip the steering wheel. This bastard just won’t give up. He is mentally sick, I tell you. Fidgeting around, I take out my phone from my pocket and pass it to Ryeowook while I make a U-turn to the airport.

“Give Leeteuk all the details.”

__________________________________________________________-

The airport is at least an hour drive from where we were but I must have been speeding or luck has just been on my side because there were no traffic or anything. Leeteuk had been informed and he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter