Gold

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ah. Yes. Yes! I reread the email again and beam like an idiot. I know must look crazy now but who cares? Who cares when the Mr Choi has finally agreed to talk about having a partnership together. I have been waiting my whole for this time. Do you know what this means? If I get to convince Mr. Choi to join partnership with me, then that means… I can expand my company not only in Korea but in other parts of the world as well.

This is gold.

The only problem is that Mr. Choi is not only very hard to please but he’s one of those businessman where he doesn’t like to do meeting indoors and professionally. Instead, he prefers casual types of meetings. Easy and fun.  This is a problem. He wants to have the meeting at Bali. Of all places! Bali! In his email, he stated that he is going to have a beach party with a few other businessmen and wants me to be there. Aish seriously…. Why can’t businessmen just act like businessmen? I pinch the bridge of my nose and pressed my phone, calling for Ryeowook to come into my office.

“You called for me, Mr. Cho?”

Ryeowook peeps in and I nod, motioning for him to come in. Ryeowook comes in with his notebook and I motion for him to seat in the opposite chair of mine. Ryeowook looks distracted though. He looks pale and tired and his eyes look like they are somewhere so far far away. I snap my fingers and Ryeowook jumped in shock. He mumbles an apology and concentrates on me.

“I’ll need you to write this down.” I say and Ryeowook nods, opening his notebook. “I’ll need you to help me draft an email to Mr. Choi.”

“He sent me an email and invited me to Bali to finally talk about the partnership deal next week. Please tell him that I’ll be able to make it and I look forward to it.” I sigh.

Ryeowook scribbles on his cute little notebook. “Got it. Anything else, boss?”

“I’ll need you to help book my flights and look up for hotels for me for a week stay. Also, look up if it’s possible for me to rent a car there. I don’t know what I’ll do without a car.”

“Also, I’ll need you to stay here and do some paperwork for me while I’m gone and then email them to me. I’ll brief you on more of it on Friday. ”

“Alright, Mr. Cho. Anything else?”

“That’s all for now.” I rubbed my temple. “I can’t think of anything else. I’ll call you when anything else comes up.”

“Right.” Ryeowook stands. “Congrats on the deal, Mr. Cho.”

“Ah, it’s not done yet. I still have to convince Mr. Choi.”

“You’ll do great.” Ryeowook walks to the door and then turns. “Wait a minute, Mr. Cho… What about Henry?”

I rest back against my chair. “I’ve been thinking about him too. One week… He should be fine with Eunhyuk and Donghae I suppose. Or I was thinking of sending him to my parents.”

 “But one week… Will it be okay for Henry?”

Ryeowook sounds genuinely concerned. He has his brows narrowed and his eyes are really showing how much he is worrying. I don’t like it too to say the truth. Being apart from Henry makes me sad and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter