The End

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

Where am I?

Looking around, I am in a neighbourhood, facing a yellow bungalow. It looks really unfamiliar and no matter how hard I try to figure out where I am, I cannot think of a single place. This place just looks so…. New. I walk down the neighbourhood and a family walks towards me, waving at me. All of them are fair with freckles.

“Hey Uncle Ryeowook!”

One of the sons high five me excitedly. I grin down and pinch his chubby cheeks and although he pronounced my name wrongly, I still find him cute. He chats with me excitedly in English and I don’t know why but I actually understood him! That’s strange. I’ve never understood English my whole life!

I walk down further and I spot a purple house. It attracts me, that house. I walk towards it, feeling a kind of pull. It’s so pretty and… The white cute fences… Oh my god. This looks like just my dream house. I touch the beautiful flowers around the house and sniff them, sighing as how amazing they smelt.

The door of the house is wide open and without thinking, I walk straight into the house. I feel like… I feel comfortable. I feel like I am home. The house is beautiful inside just as it is outside. The modern black and white furniture looks amazing in contrast to the bright hardwood flooring. There’s a beautiful black marble island which divides the kitchen and the living room and I gasp when I see the huge kitchen.

It’s beautiful. It’s everything I’ve always wanted. It’s my dream house. I have dreamt and dreamt of this exact house, the exact kitchen counters, living room decorations, just everything of it. I have always wanted this. Always. My fingers lightly trace the marble countertops in the kitchen and I pause when I hear voices.

“Appa! I’m home!”

A little girl in blonde ponytails run straight into me and hugs my legs tight. I kneel down to meet her eyes and she showers me with hugs and kisses repeating again and again that she loves me. I stare at her and smile, realizing that she is the prettiest little thing I have ever seen. She’s dressed in a white dress and there’s a flower clipped behind her ear. I adjust the flower and kiss her temple, loving how she smelt so innocent and pure.

“Appa! Guess what?” She squeals. “I got to buy my favourite Barbie doll!”

“Daddy bought it for me!”

I didn’t even realize that she is holding onto a doll until now. She waves it around excitedly and starts brushing her hair with a mini pink comb. The way she giggles while she brushes the doll’s hair makes me feel lightheaded. She’s so beautiful and she makes my heart bloom is the weirdest way possible. I laugh when she laughs, I smile when she smiles. I just don’t know why I love her so much. I hear another voice calling me and when I look up, it’s a familiar person. He’s dressed in a long white sleeve shirt and his hair is blonde this time. He smiles his famous killer smile and walks into the kitchen.

“Daddy! Look at this! Isn’t Barbie pretty?”

The girl runs to Yesung and he bents and nods, kissing her hair. He picks the girl up and twirls her around and the girl bursts in squeals and giggles. Both their laughter is rich and lively and I laugh with him, feeling so wonderful in the inside. It’s just beautiful all of this. The girl reaches out her hand and smiles gently at me.

“Is this the perfect family you’ve always wanted, Wookie appa?”

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Baby, do you want to go home?”

Henry shakes his head, his eyes red and puffy. He’s been like this for one week already. I don’t know how long he is going to stop crying. Henry doesn’t want to go to sleep and he doesn’t want to go home. He just wants to go back to Ryeowook’s place and spends his day there, just lying down on Ryeowook’s bed.

It’s so painful.

“Wookie hyung…”

Henry sighs and kisses the unconscious figure. Ryeowook’s been in a comma for one week now. The doctor doesn’t know when Ryeowook will wake up and sometimes, chances are that Ryeowook can even never wake up. It scares me but I’m not going to lose hope.

As long as Ryeowook is breathing, I will be by his side. Even if he is not, I will still be by his side. Henry lays his head on the hospital bed and sighs, his fingers playing with Ryeowook’s unmoving ones.

Henry’s been in denial ever since. He thinks that Ryeowook is sleeping and sometimes, he’d go as far as yelling in Ryeowook’s eyes, begging him to wake up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter