No Big Deal

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung’s POV

It’s this feeling.

It’s so painful and I am just boiling all over. It’s just this feeling that I cannot describe to you. My world is falling apart slowly. Everything and everyone is going by in a slow motion but all I can see, all my eyes are fixed on is Ryeowook. He’s smiling and that should be me putting the smile on his face. He should be smiling to me and his little hands should be in mine.

This is the feeling. When you see someone you love so much with someone else. A part of me is dying, regretting every single thing I did to Ryeowook while the other… The other part of me is boiling mad. I want to kick something, I want to punch somebody. I just… God. It’s so frustrating!

They say that if you love something, set it free and if it’s really yours, it will come back. My love for Ryeowook… I love him, I really do. He is my world, my everything. I don’t remember ever waking up without him on my mind. I am so in love with him, why can’t he realize that? Why did he run away? Snaking around a tall tree, I peep around and see Ryeowook holding out his arms wide and a little boy runs into his embrace. Both of them hugs each other so tightly and Ryeowook spins him around and even from here, I can hear the little boy’s giggles. Ryeowook laughs and sets him down kissing his cheeks. The boy takes Ryeowook hands and begins dragging him towards the swing and both of them giggle away in their own world.

 If I set Ryeowook free…. He is not going back. I know this. Because look at that, he already has everything he had always wanted. A perfect family. He is not going to walk away when he already has what he had been wanting and waiting for since a long time now.

I watch as Ryeowook’s new guy greets his other two friends who had been babysitting his son, I suppose. I don’t know much about him but I know that this er has my Ryeowook. I can still feel his punches and although they were strong, I could beat them. I know I can. The day before… I was just caught off guard. Ryeowook’s new guy looks pathetic as hell. Compared to him…. I smirk. I can have Ryeowook at my knees anytime if we are to talk about looks.

What is his name again? Kyu? I heard Ryeowook calling out his name before. I lean against the tree as I watch the er talk with his friends, grinning from ear to ear. My attention shifts fast when I hear Ryeowook’s joyful laugh. The kid, the Kyu guy son I presume, is struggling to try to push Ryeowook on the swing. He pouts and Ryeowook pulls him onto his lap, kissing away the pout. My face melts into a smile when I see that. Ryeowook.. My Ryeowook is so lovely like that. He is always lovely but … Seeing him with that kid… His eyes are sparkling and there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter