Someday

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

Life is never easy.

It doesn’t matter how rich you are or how happy your family is, it doesn’t matter because life is still never easy. There are good and bad times and there are times that will test you, that will take you to the edge and try to push you down. And the worst part of it all is that you have to make a decision on your own whether you want to fall or you want to stand back up. No one can help you. No one can make a decision for you.

And so I decided to pick myself up. Simply because I had to. I didn’t want to. But I had someone that was counting on me. Someone that I had to be responsible for the rest of my life… Someone that is now my heart and soul.

My baby.

I smile as I pat his head, the sunrays beaming on him and he groggily groan, covering his eyes with his small little arms. He yawns and I kiss his forehead, whispering to him. He gets up and hugs me back, not wanting to open his eyes. I let him rest against me for a good ten minutes, just feeling his warmth against mine.

“Hey, wake up.” I say, finally after ten minutes. “You’re going to be late for school.”

He yawns. “I don’t wanna wake up, papa.”

“Come on, Henry.” I laugh as I shake him. “Wakey wakey. I made your favourite pancakes today.”

Henry crack an eye open. “Jinjja?”

“Deh.” I smile. “So come on, hurry up and shower.”

Always a er for food, this kid. Henry sleepily climbs o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter