The Best Gift

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Ryeowook, can I come in?”

I peep into Ryeowook’s room and he nods at me, standing up from the bed. He sets his phone aside and I step into his room. Ryeowook is still unpacking as his luggage is half open on the floor.

“Do you need any help, Mr. Cho?” Ryeowook asks.

“I’m here just here to talk about the schedules.”

“Oh right. I’ve wanted to ask you that too.” Ryeowook nods. “I just realized that you didn’t give me the paperwork I was supposed to complete.”

“It can be done when you get home. I don’t want to overwork you with taking care of Henry and having to handle office work at the same time.” I wave my hands. “Anyway, Mr. Choi wants us to join him for dinner tonight. Mr. Choi’s a pretty casual guy so dress casually.”

“I’m having my meeting tomorrow at three. You won’t need to come with me, all you’ve got to do is take care of Henry. He keeps mentioning about the beach so maybe you’d want to bring him there. But I’ll leave it to you as to what you want to do.”

“Mr. Choi won’t be telling me if he’s going to accept the business deal until the last few days. Instead, he’s going to be bringing me around his companies and meet up a few other businessman for the next few days. Like I said, you won’t need to come with me, all you’ve got to do is look out for Henry.”

“I do, however, need you to help me check my emails.” I tell Ryeowook. “Just that and just enjoy your time here with Henry.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to do anything else, Mr. Cho?” Ryeowook asks nervously. “It sounds like I’m not doing my work though.”

“Oh trust me, Ryeowook.” I chuckle. “You don’t know how grateful I already am to be able to have Henry here with me and you looking out for him.”

“It’s nothing, sir.”

I smile at him and we stand there in the middle of his room, just frozen, staring at each other. Ryeowook steps closer to me and before I could even react, he gives me one of the world’s sweetest and softest smile. At that moment, all I can see is Ryeowook and nothing else.

“Thank you, Mr. Cho.”

“For… For what?”

Ryeowook just continues smiling.

_________________________________________________________

I cannot take my eyes off Ryeowook. He looks amazing in a three quarter khakhi pants and white shirt with blue stripes. He looks so effortlessly handsome. Ryeowook is still drying his hair with a towel as he walks into the living room.

“Mr. Cho, is this okay?” Ryeowook asks nervously. “I really don’t know what to put on. Is this too casual for Mr. Choi?”

The way he said it made my heart jump a little out of jealously. Ryeowook looks worried and stressed out about what to wear for Mr. Choi? No no. He just doesn’t want to make a bad first impression for me. That’s it. I take this opportunity to look at him from top to bottom. He really is pretty. Those cheeks bones look amazing against the stripes shirt and his exposed skin makes me look so delicate and soft. I wonder what it’d feels like to touch him, and run my hands down sharp cheek bones and taste his beautiful soft glowing skin and strip him -I didn’t realize that I had been staring at him long before he clears his throat.

“Umm… Mr. Cho?”

“Oh right.” I snap out of my fantasy. “Uhh… You look perfect. I mean.. Great… Um… Yeah. ”

Ryeowook blushes a little and thanked me. Before I even continue embarrassing myself, I call out to my son who is busy laughing his off watching a carton in our room. Henry shouts back and asks for me to give him five minutes and I shout at him again making Ryeowook giggle next to me.

“Henry! Come on! Switch off the tv now, we've got to go! You've watched that episode of Spoongebob almost ten times now!"

___________________________________________________

Ryeowook’s POV

Mr. Cho drives us to a nearby beautiful restaurant located on a jetty. I feel embarrassed, to say, the truth. Being a PA, shouldn’t I be the one driving and guiding my boss? But ever since we touched down in Bali, Mr. Cho had been the one who guided us. One thing I realized about Mr. Cho is that he likes to do things his own way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter