Meet my cousin

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

What the heck is this noise? It's a weekend so who the heck is making so much noise?! You thought.

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPING BEAUTY" once you heard the voice, your eye's opened and you jolted out of bed.

"GWANGSUK OPPA!!!!!" you shouted and jumped on hi, causing the both of you to fall down. Gwangsuk chuckled. "Hi Hana" he said and ruffled your hair.

(A/N: ISN'T HE JUST Y?!!! Lol, well i'm using his real name and not his stage name. Well if you don't know who he is, he's the rapper from BIGSTAR!)

"Oh my gosshh, when did you come back?" you asked, excited. Gwangsuk was your cousin and you are like brothers and sisters from a different mother. You both did everything together, and well, he was like your best friend. But, he moved to America because his parent's company got moved there.

"I came back a week ago but I was busy" he said and you looked confused. "Busy?" you asked, and then.....you finally got it. And your eyes widened.

You quickly got off him since you were pretty much squishing him. "Y-you're living here now?!" you shouted, pointing your finger towards him.

He got up from the floor and smiled. "Yes" he said and you jumped on him in excitement, causing the both of you to fall down...again!

"Oops, mianhe. I'm just so excited to see my lovely cousin. Hehe where do you live now?" you asked.

"I live across your house" he said. "CHINCHA!! omggg! Yayyy! We can have a sleepover!" you shouted, but he stopped you.

"Ani, you can't sleep over in a house with a bunch of boys" he said and you looked at him confused. "Haha, what I mean is, the reason why I came to Korea is because I'm a trainee under Brave Entertainment now. And my parents don't want me to live in the dorm offered by the company, so they made me live in a house that has security everywhere! Sooo, any sasaeng fans won't get in, when we become popular. Haha. And I made the boys come and live with me" he said and you nodded, understanding.

"Sooo, your friends are trainees too?" you asked and he nodded. He took out his phone and showed you a picture of them.

You looked at them. "Waahh, they're pretty cute.............but not as cute as my boyfriend" you said and giggled. Gwangsuk's eyes widened.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! Ugh, i'm hurt" he said, while holding his chest, pretending to be hurt. You laughed and smacked his head.

"Pabo, how am I suppose to tell you when we haven't contact each other in 10 years?" you said. "Ah right" he said and you chuckled.

"Well, I want to see how he looks like. And if he hurts my little cousin, I will personally beat him up myself" he said and you just smiled. 

You were thankful to have such a protective cousin. "So, where's Suho hyung?" he asked. "Ah, he's probably with his friends" you said and he nodded.

 

You and Gwangsuk decided to spend the whole day together, and in the end of the day, you both were exhausted. Before you were going to enter your house, Gwangsuk stopped you. "Hana, guess what?" he said. "What?" you asked.

Gwangsuk smacked your head. "I said 'guess' pabo" he shouted and you chuckled. "Arasso arasso. Hmm..you're getting married?" you said.

"BWOH?!! I am too young to get married!" he shouted and you bursted out laughing. "I was just kidding. Haha" you said.

"Ok, well whatever. You . Oh, i'm going to your college" he said and you started jumping up and down. "CHINCHA?!! YAYYY!" you shouted happily.

"WAH, my little cousin is so excited" he said and laughed. "Of course! I haven't seen you in like, F-O-R-E-V-E-R! you said, spelling out the letters.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Okay, well go to sleep. It's late" he said and you nodded.

That night, you went to sleep feeling as happy as ever.

 

It was now the day to go to school, and you woke up early today because of course, you're best cousin is transferring to your school.

"Wow, what a surprise" Suho said. "What do you mean?" you asked, confused. "Well, first of all, you never wake up early. And second of all, you're never usually this happy" Suho said. You chuckled. "You'll see later" you said then left the confuse Suho.

You went downstairs and heard the doorbell rang. You quickly ran towards it and opened it................only to see your cousin!

"Annyeong. Come in" you said and he entered. "SUHHHOOOOOOO!" you shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"WHAAATTT?!" you heard Suho shout from upstairs. "COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" you shouted back. "WHHHYYYY?!" you heard him shout back too.

"AISHH! HURRY AND COME DOWN BEFORE I EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" you shouted knowing Suho will come rushing down.

Seconds later, you saw him coming down. "What do you want that you have to t-GWANGSUK?!" Suho shouted when he saw Gwangsuk.

"Hey. Long time no see cousin" Gwangsuk said. Suho went to him and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Wow, you're so big now. Haha" Suho said. Gwangsuk laughed. "I'm still the same hyung" Gwangsuk said.

Gwangsuk and Suho were also like best friends when they were small, and Suho was really happy to see him. "So, what are you doing here?" Suho asked.

"I'm going to school with you guys" Gwangsuk replied. "Oh, you're going to the same school with us? Great! Kaja" Suho said and then, you all left.

Minutes later, you all arrived at school. "Wow, nice school. I like it" Gwangsuk said and you chuckled. "Come on, let's go get your schedule" you said and dragged him to the office.

Along the way, you both attracted a lot of attention because of how you were dragging him. But since you were the queenka, they didn't really care.

"Wah, the students aren't threatening you for hanging out with a guy when you already have a boyfriend" your cousin said. You chuckled.

"Well that's because, I'm the queenka here Gwangsuk. So they never disrespect me, well......except this one " You said and mumbled the last part.

You were loved by everyone in the school, because you aren't mean so they never think wrong of you.

After Gwangsuk recieved his schedule, you looked at the schedule and noticed that he has the same class as Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please subscribe, upvote, and comment!!! thank you!