Heartbroken

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

"I heard they're getting married"

That was all you heard while walking down the highway. "Are you okay?" Jihae asked you and you nodded.

You went home early that day because you couldn't handle hearing all those marriage rumors. You got home, your laptop and checked online......................and yes, it was true.

On the headline of the news.....it said..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Park Chanyeol and Choi Hyorin getting married"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You closed your laptop and let your tears came down. Everything was too much for you to handle. You hugged your knees as you sobbed.

"It h-hurts so much" you said, and before you knew it....you fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile.................................Chanyeol was at home..............................he was looking through the photo you and him took together.

Without knowing, his tears started to fall down one by one. "I-I miss you Hana" Chanyeol said as he sobbed. He touched your face on the picture.

"It was my f-fault............it was my mines. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" Chanyeol shouted as he hit the glass vase down, cutting his hands along the process.

His mom heard the noise and ran up............................only to see his son crying and a broken vase. Her eyes widened.

"Chanyeol!" she said and ran to him. "What happened Chanyeol?" she asked as she crouched down besides him.

"Umma, I miss her......why do I have to get married?" Chanyeol sobbed. His mother's heart clenched as she saw her son like that. Her eyes widened as she saw Chanyeol's hand bleeding.

"Your hand is bleeding!" his mother shouted as she grabbed onto his hand but he pulled it back.

"I'm fine....it doesn't hurt as much as my heart.." Chanyeol said sadly. He stood up from the floor. "I'm going out for awhile....and don't worry, I won't go do anything bad' Chanyeol said and left the room.

Right after he left, his mother bursted out crying. "I'm sorry my son. I'm sorry you have to go through this" his mother sobbed.

 

After 20 minutes, Chanyeol arrived............................................................................at the cemetery. He walked up the hill and went to his real parent's grave.

"U-umma....a-appa. Why did you both have to leave?" Chanyeol said as his tears came down. "I miss you guys. M-my heart hurts........I just lost the girl I love the most...and I'm now in an arranged marriage" Chanyeol started sobbing.

"I would so ask for some advice because I don't know what to do anymore..... but you both are no longer here with me..." Chanyeol said.

He slowly brought his hands up to his face and wiped away his tears. "But...I'll be strong" Chanyeol said.

"Bye umma, appa. I love you both" Chanyeol said and slowly walked away from his parent's grave. After he left.........................................................

"That's my son..." Chanyeol's real mother and father said as they watched his car drove away.......and then, their spirits disappeared into thin air.

 

It was now the weekend and there was no school. "CHANYEOL!" his mother shouted.

"Neh umma?!" he shouted from uptairs. "Can you go buy me some fruits?! My friends are coming over and I'm busy" his mother shouted.

"Okay!" he shouted back. He grabbed his car keys and wallet and left the house.

 

"Hmmm..which one should I buy?" he thought. He was about to call D.O, but then he stopped. He haven't talked to any of the EXO members ever since that one incident at the ski resort. He smiled sadly....

"Great, I lost the girl I love and now I lost my best friends" Chanyeol said as he put his phone away. He decided to just grab whatever.

Along the way he didn't see where he was going and bumped into someone.......

 

Earlier.........

"Suho! I'm going to buy groceries! I'll be back later!" you said, grabbing your car keys and wallet, leaving the house.

After grabbing vegetables, you headed towards the fruit section.......along the way, you didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone....

"Mian-Chanyeol?" you stood there, wide eyes. It was him...............

You bowed your head and was about to walk away when he grabbed onto your arms. "C-can we talk?" Chanyeol said. You were about to say no, but something in your heart made you said yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How sad.. ;((