News report

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

You and Chanyeol were at the small park nearby your house.

"H-Hana...I missed you.." Chanyeol said. You stared at him wide eyes. I miss you too Chanyeol....but I can't say it.

"Chanyeol..S-stop. You're going to get m-married.." you said. "I DON'T CARE!" he shouted, causing tou to flinch.

"I don't care Hana. I love you. This is only an arranged marriage. I am NEVER going to love her. I only love you" Chanyeol said. You stood there shocked.

"I'm sorry Hana...I-i'm sorry. I should've never believed her....I'm sorry" Chanyeol said as his tears came down.

Your heart clenched. "A-ani...we were never meant to be together. Go Chanyeol!" you said as you pushed him away. Your tears were already coming down.

"GO! My heart already hurts so much! Leave me alone!" you shouted as you still pushed him.

Chanyeol quickly grabbed your hands and pulled you towards him, hugging you. "No. Don't push me away Hana. I love you" Chanyeol muttered, more tears running down his face.

You melted into his arms. You felt so safe when you were around him and didn't want to let go...............................but you had to.

You got back to your senses and pushed him away. "No Chanyeol. We can't do this no more. Your wedding is in a week" you said as tears came down.

You quickly wiped them away. "Goodbye Chanyeol" you said one last time, and walked away from him.............

 

You ran up into your room and locked it as your tears came rushing down. You leaned back against the door and slid down as your tears just kept on coming.

"It's better like this C-Chanyeol" you said. After an hour of crying, you slowly got up from the floor and went to sleep.

 

The next morning, you woke up to a loud banging on your bedroom door. Who the heck is banging on my door so loudly?

You got up and went to open it....only to see your brother. His eyes widened when he saw your state.

Your hair was messy and your eyes were red and swollen. "Oh my god, what happened to you?" he asked.

You sighed and told him everything. "It's okay Hana. It's okay" Suho told you.

"Aish, I need to stop crying" you said and chuckled. But then, you noticed Suho really quiet. "What's wrong?" you asked.

"You need to see this" Suho said. He took out his phone and showed it to you.

Your eyes widened when you saw what it was. It was a picture of you and Chanyeol at the park, hugging each other.

And underneath the photo, it said.....................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is Chanyeol cheating on his fiance already? Who is this women?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god. It was all my fault. I should've never let him hugged me..." you mumbled as your hid your face into his hands.

An hour later, you were about to go to the grocery store because you didn't get to finish it because a certain 'someone' had to come.

Right when you opened the door, cameras started flashing everywhere as you saw news reporters surrounding your whole block. Your eyes widened.

"Is it true you're dating Chanyeol?"

"Who is Chanyeol to you?"

"Are you the girl he's cheating on with?"

"Do you feel ashamed?"

Questions were being thrown everywhere on you. Then, you felt someone pulled you back and the door closed. You looked and saw Suho.

"Aish, these reporters are crazy" Suho said. He closed all the curtain windows.

 

Meanwhile.............

The same thing was happening at Chanyeol's place too............................and his father was angry with him.

"WHAT THE HELL CHANYEOL?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED?!" his father shouted as he slapped Chanyeol.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! THE GIRL I LOVE IS HANA, NOT HYORIN!" Chanyeol shouted back.

"I DONT CARE CHANYEOL!" his father shouted. "WELL THEN I DON'T CARE TOO!" Chanyeol shouted as he went to his room, slamming the door hard.

 

Two days has passed and the problem still hasn't died down yet.

You were in your room when you got a call. You looked down and saw that it was your parents calling.

"Yoboseyo?" you answered. "Hana...we heard about the problem" your mother said and you frozed.

"Ohh, you did?" you asked and your mother answered yes. "Has the problem died down yet?" your mother asked and you ansered no.

"Hana, we are going to bring you to America. You're going to stay here and you will go back after 3 years okay? I don't want you to be stuck in this problem" your mother said.

Your eyes widened. "BWOH?! BUT UMMA! I didn't even finish my studies yet!" you shouted into the phone.

"You'll finish your studies in America" your mother said and you sighed. "Arasso umma. But what about Suho oppa?" you asked.

"He will be finishing his studies there" your mother said. "Oh okay. And when will I be leaving?" you asked.

"Tommorow" your mother said and your eyes widened again. "O-oh. Okay. I'll start packing" you said.

After that, you hunged up. I guess this is really it. You then went over to your closet and took out your suitcase. You started pulling your clothes of the hangers one by one and putting them into your suitcase.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE'S LEAVING TO AMERICA! NOOO!