Final

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

Chanyeol was in the room, looking at them styling his hair. You might be wondering why right? Well, today is his wedding.

"Wah, you look so handsome my son" his mother said. Chanyeol just nodded.

"Hurry Chanyeol. The wedding is going to start" his mother said and he just nodded carelessly.

 

Meanwhile..............

You were about to leave to the airport but you and Suho were still waiting for EXO and Jihae to come.

Yeah, when you told them, they weren't so happy about you leaving but even if they told you to stay, you couldn't.

*HONK* you looked outside and saw that they were outside waiting for you. Suho helped carry your suitcase into the trunk. You turned back and looked at your house. "I'm going to miss this place" you said.

You got inside the car and you guys droved off. You were staring at all the buildings, cars, people, go by...and you just couldn't help, but feel sad.

Is this really goodbye? I'm going to miss Seoul..

After 30 minutes, you all arrived at the airport. You plane wasn't going to leave till 1 PM and it was only 11:30AM right now.

While you were talking to the rest of EXO for the last time, Suho took out his phone.

 

Back to the wedding........

Chanyeol was on the other side of the aisle as he watch Hyorin walked down the aisle. I would've been smiling right now if the girl that was walking down the aisle was Hana.

Then, by the time he knew it, Hyorin already arrived in front of him. "Please take care of my daughter Chanyeol" Hyorin's father said and smiled.

"I will. Thank you" Chanyeol said and grabbed Hyorin's hand. Now, Hyorin was standing in front of him, smiling.

 

(A/N: SKIPPING THE TALK BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT. HEHE sorry)

"Will you, Park Chanyeol, take Choi Hyorin, as your lawfully wedded wife?" the preacher asked. Chanyeol hesitated.

Right when he was about to answer, his phone beeped. Yes, he left his phone on.

He took it out and read the message.........................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We're at the airport. If you love Hana, come before she leaves. She's going to America. Her flight leaves at 1:00PM"

-from Suho

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He looked down at his wristwatch and it was already 12:30. Noo, noo..I can't lose her. I can't..

He turned to the preacher. "I'm sorry, but I will not take Hyorin as my wife" he said, then he turned towards the crowd. "I'm sorry for the inconvience everyone, but I have someone to catch" he said and stormed out of the church, leaving everyone shocked.

"That's my son. Go get her Chanyeol" his father said.

Chanyeol quickly got into his car and droved off to the airport as fast as he can. When he arrived at the airport, he quickly got out of the car and ran inside the airport.

"Where are they?" Chanyeol said, frustrated. He looked down at his clock and it was already 12:50

All passengers going to America, please go into the plane now. I repeat, all passengers going to America, please enter the plane now.

He looked around and finally, he spotted Kris's blond hair. He ran over to them. "KRIS!" he shouted. Kris looked behind him and his eyes widened.

"Go! Hana already left! GO!" Kris shouted and Chanyeol started running towards where you were. Then, he saw you about to enter.

"HANA!" he shouted out loudly.

When you were about to enter, you heard someone called you and turned around. You looked around and then, you saw Chanyeol.

You eyes widened. What is he doing here?

You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me miss, are you going to enter or not?" the attendant asked you. "Uh, hold on. I'll be back" you said and uickly went to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" you asked. "I came for you Hana. Please don't leave" Chanyeol said, pleading.

"But what about your wedding?" you asked. "I'm not getting married to her anymore. I don't love her, I love you Hana" Chanyeol said.

You grabbed Chanyeol's face and pulled him down, pressing your lips onto his. Chanyeol' eyes widened but soon responded. You could feel Chanyeol smiling into the kiss making you smile too.

"I love you too" you whispered against his lips. After awhile, you pulled away. "I have to go now Chanyeol" you said.

"What? You're still leaving?" he said and you nodded. "I'll be back in 3 years Chanyeol. Please wait for me" you said and smiled.

"I will" Chanyeol said and you both hugged for the last time. You pecked his lips and went into the plane. "Goodbye Hana" Chanyeol said.

You were now in the plane, watching everything below as the plane takes off. Please wait for me Chanyeol..

 

 

 

3 YEARS LATER

Chanyeol was now the owner of his parent's company, and.....he was still the single man.

That's because, he's still waiting for you...and only you. He always recieves confessions everyday but he always rejects them nicely.

Chanyeol was in his office when he recieved a text message from Suho.

 

"We're having a party tonight, come to xxx restaraunt"

 

Chanyeol just chuckled. He went home to go shower and got ready for the party.

After he was dressed up all nicely, he went to the restaurant Suho has given him.........but, when he got there, no one was there.

"Where's everybody?" Chanyeol asked confused. He was about to text Suho, but then...a hand covered his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

and then...

.

.

.

.

.

"Miss me?" Chanyeol heard that voice. The voice he had been missing so much. And the owner of that person was the one who left him 3 years ago.

Chanyeol quickly turned around and saw you, smiling at him. His eyes brighten.

"HANA!" he shouted and pulled you into a hug. You chuckled. "Hey" you said. "I missed you" Chanyeol said and pouted.

You laughed. "And I did to" you replied. "Soo, did you date anyone when I left?" you asked him.

"Nope!" Chanyeol said. You lightly punched him. "You lair" you said and stared at him suspiciously. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"I'M SERIOUS! I only had you in my mind" Chanyeol said. You chuckled. "I know, I was just kidding" you said and pecked his lips.

Chanyeol frowned. "Why are you st-"

Your words got cut off when Chanyeol pressed his lips against yours. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back.

Then, Chanyeol pulled away. "I need more than a peck" Chanyeol said and you smiled. "Pabo" you said.

Then, you all heard clapping and turned around, seeing EXO and everyone. Chanyeol stared at you. "You planned this didn't you" Chanyeol said and you nodded happily. Chanyeol smiled and hugged you.

 

 

 

You and Chanyeol are at the cemetery.

"Hi umma and appa" Chanyeol said as he stood in front of his parents grave.

"I brought someone" Chanyeol said. Then, he gestured you to come over to him and you did.

"This is my girlfriend umma.....and she will soon be my wife" Chanyeol said proudly while you blushed. "She's the women that I love and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Her name's Kim Hana. She's the one I was so heartbroken about haha. I told you both I would be strong and look where that took me...it took me back to the person I love" Chanyeol said and smiled.

"C-Chanyeol" you whispered, feeling touched by his words. He looked at you and smiled.

Then, you went over and bent down in front of his parent's grave.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello Chanyeol's umma and appa. I am in love with your son...

and..

I promise I will always and only him"

 

 

Then, you looked over to Chanyeol. "I love you Chanyeol" you said and smiled sweetly. "I love you too Hana" Chanyeol replied...........

 

 

 

 

And this, is the end of Park Chanyeol and Kim Hana's love story

<3

The End

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I FINISHED!! lol Thanks to all the readers who read this! I hope you will all continue reading my future stories as well.