Back to school

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

You lazily got up from your bed and walked into the bathroom. Then, you realized that you're going to meet Chanyeol again.

"It's okay Hana. Just ignore him" you told yourself and washed yourself. After, dressing up, you headed downstairs and greeted Suho. While eating braekfast, you felt someone staring at you and you looked up, only to see Suho staring at you.

"What?" you asked. "Will you be okay?" Suho asked you. You looked down at your plate and then back up to him. You smiled and nodded.

"Okay. If you need anything, ask me okay?" Suho said and you nodded.

After eating, you and Suho headed to school. You entered the school, with everyone staring at you.

"I heard her and Chanyeol broke up"

"I know, it's so sad. They were such a cute couple"

"They were the sweetest couple"

"I hope she's okay"

"I heard it was because of Hyorin"

You heard all the comments and looked down as you walked to class. You didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone.

You looked up and your eyes widened...............................................it was Chanyeol. "H-Hana.." Chanyeol slowly said.

You quickly bowed and muttered an apology and walked away. When you were far enough from him, a tear slipped out of your eyes but you quickly wiped it away.

"Why are you like this Hana? You were the one who broke up with him.." you reminded yourself and headed off to class.

When you entered class, everyone stared at you with pity. You ignored them and walked to your seat and sat down. You stared out the window, into the school garden. Let's hope this year goes by fast..

 

After an hour of being in your English class, it was finally over. You grabbed your things and put it into your handbag. You left the classroom and saw Luhan waiting there for you. You smiled.

"Hi Luhan" you said and he greeted you back. "Let's go eat" he said and you nodded.

 

When you got to the table, everyone was staring at you. "Are y-you okay noona?" Sehun asked. You finally got tired of everything.

"Yes, I'm fine guys. I'm really okay" you said and then turned around.

"EVERYONE! Will you all stop staring at me with pity? Yes, what you heard is correct. Me and Chanyeol has broken up, but I'm fine. There is nothing between us anymore" you shouted, grabbed your lunch and went out of the canteen.

You walked to the only place you could get some peace.....the rooftop. You got up there and set your food down on the floor as you stared out into the city of Seoul. You sighed.

Then, you heard the door opened and turned around, only to see............................................................................................................Jihae.

You smiled. You missed her. Ever since she got married, she no longer hunged out with you anymore.

"I know you're not okay" you heard Jihae said. "What do you mean?" you asked, pretending to be confused.

"Don't lie to me Hana. I'm your best friend, you can't lie to me. I know you're not okay" Jihae said. Her words really hit you hard. You pressed your lips into a thin line as a tear dropped from your eyes.

"I-i'm not lying" you slowly squeaked out. "Then, why are you crying?" Jihae asked.

You gave up and fell onto the floor, sobbing. Jihae's eyes widened and ran towards you. "I m-miss him soo much" you croaked out.

Jihae slowly caressed your back. "I know you do" Jihae said. "I don't know what to do" you said, still crying.

Jihae let you cried onto her shoulders as she kept caressing your back. After 30 minutes of crying, you finally stopped. You chuckled when you saw her shirt all soaked. "I'm sorry" you said. "It's okay" Jihae said and smiled.

"Feel better?" Jihae said and you nodded. "Come on, let's go. Class is almost starting" Jihae said and you nodded. Then, Jihae looked over and saw your face.

"Aigoo, your eyes and face is puffy" Jihae said.

"It's okay" you said and walked to class. When you entered, everyone stared at you. Your eyes were red and swollen from crying.

They know that you were not okay but decided to keep quiet instead.

Meanwhile...........................Chanyeol stood outside of your classroom, tears staining his face, looking at you. I just heard everything at the rooftop Hana. I'm so sorry. But, I can't chase after you right now. I hurted you too much...but just wait....I'll get you back soon. I love you Hana..

Then, he turned his back to you, and slowly walked away from you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo much heartbreak. Aww :((( but dont worry, just keep reading!! and please dont unsubscribe!!