Trouble

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

You looked in the mirror one more time and you smiled, approving.

You came outside of the restroom, only to see Chanyeol around. "Where is he?" you looked around, but you saw him nowhere, but then, you saw a note on the bed.

Hana, I'm downstairs at the lobby waiting for you.

Come down after you're done! ^.^

-Chanyeol <3

You chuckled and went downstairs and indeed, there he was, with the rest of EXO. You saw Chanyeol talking with Suho and decided not to bother them.

"HANA!" you turned around and saw Jihae running towards you. You smiled and waved at her. "Have you been skiing before?" Jihae asked you and you shook your head. "Chincha?! Me too!" Jihae shouted. You chuckled at her. "Are you going to be with Kris?" you asked her.

She looked at Kris and then back at you. She nodded and you smiled. After 5 minutes or so, you, includiong everyone headed towards the rental room.

You decided to ski and so did Chanyeol. "Aissh, why are these things so heavy?" you said as you were carrying the skis and your ski shoes.

(A/N: I've been skiing before and YES, THEY'RE REALLY HEAVY! Especially when you go onto the lift thingy and your feets dangling. That's like 20 pounds of weight on each leg. Lol I was reaaallly sore after. But! it was fun, you all should go try it out!)

You were stuggling with your shoes and kept whining. Chanyeol saw it and laughed. Such a pabo.

Chanyeol walked over to you and sat down right besides you. While fixing your shoes, you felt someone besides you and you turned around, only to see your boyfriend.

Chanyeol laughed. "You need help with that?" he asked and you nodded helplessly. Chanyeol loosened the boot up for you so you could stuck your feet in and then tightened it back up. "And there you go" Chanyeol said.

"Thanks Yeol" you said and he blushed. "Kaja. Time for skiing!" he shouted and you laughed. You grabbed his hands and you both walked to the skiing/snowboarding area.

"C-chanyeol" you stuttered out. He stared back at you. "What?" he asked. "I don't know how to ski" you said and lowered your head. Then, you heard him laughing. "Haha pabo. I'll teach you" he said and your eyes lit up.

"Chincha?!" you shouted and he nodded.

"Okay, if you want to walk, point the ski's like a "V" and that's how you walk. And if you want to stop, you make your knees come together and it will slow you down arasso? Oh, and if your stuck halfway down the mountain and you don't want to slide down, you point your skis to the side" Chanyeol explained and he taught you how to do it.

After 30 minutes, you finally got it. Then, all of a sudden, you heard a voice. "CHANYEOL!" you turned around...only to see Hyorin. Your eyes darkened. Chanyeol waved to her. "Hana, I invited Hyorin along. It's fine right?" he asked you.

You hid your frown with a smile and nodded weakly. "You can go ski if you want. I'll just stay here until I get it right" you said. "Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked you and you nodded. "Okay, just stay here. I'll be back in a bit okay?" he asked and you nodded. "Chanyeol! Wait for me! Can I go with you?!" Hyorin shouted and Chanyeol nodded. She purposely bumped shoulders with you while you glared at her.

After she left, you let out a sigh. "" you mumbled. "Okay, time to practice again." you said.

You went to a little higher part and started sliding slowing down. You were going perfectly. After an hour of practicing, you FINALLY got it! You loked around and noticed that Chanyeol hasn't came back yet so you decided to go by yourself.

You got onto one of the lifts and went to the hill that wasn't that high. It was just perfect for a newbie like you. You were now at the top of the hill and you could see everyone at the bottom of the hill. You took a deep breathe. You can do this Hana.

You slowly pushed yourself down and you were careful on not going tooo fast. But then, before you knew it, you were shoved to the ground and you tumbled.

"HANA!" you heard someone shout and you looked up, only too see Chanyeol...........and Hyorin. You saw her smirking.

(PLAY THIS SONG)

Chanyeol came to you and tried to help you up but you pushed his hands away. You stood up and glared at Hyorin. "You ing ! You did that on purpose didn't you?!!" you shouted.

"W-what? It was an accident" Hyorin said with her fake voice. You scoffed. "Don't try to lie. There's so many space over there and you decided to shove me to the ing ground instead!" you shouted, anger rising in you. Chanyeol tried stopping you but you kept interrupting him.

"It's not her fault. She said it was an accident!" Chanyeol shouted. You looked at him. "Oh, so now you're defending her? Where the hell were you? You left for two ing hours! You were too busy with this that you forgo-" your words got cut off by a slap..............................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

from Chanyeol. 

D-did he just s-slap me?

You looked up at him, holding onto your cheeks. "Get out of here Hana. Hyorin sai it was just a damn accident!" Chanyeol shouted.

"That's what you think.....you believe her....instead of me? Your girlfriend for the past 3 years now?" you asked, tears falling down your cheeks.

The answer he told you, shocked you.......................................................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes"

You slowly nodded as more tears came down your face...................................................

"Okay, then........if you can't even believe your own girlfriend........................then this relationship can't work........." you said, as you slowly wiped away your tears..

 

 

 

"It's over"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID CHANYEOL!!!! hehe but thanks for reading

VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! CREDITS GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNER! I ONLY OWN THE PLOT