Winter Vacation trip!

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You turned off your alarm clock and roll off your bed. You remembered that today was the...........winter vacation trip! You headed towards the bathroom and took a hot shower. After, you were done, you got into your outfit.

You looked at the time and it was 6AM. You still have another hour before EXO came. You walked to your brother's room and opened it....revealing Suho still asleep. You were about to wake him up when you decided to wake him up......................a different way. 

You giggled and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. You grabbed a pot and a spoon and ran back upstairs. "1......2......3...."you counted. You took a deep breath and started banging.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* Then, you saw Suho jolted up, with his bed hair. "Huh? What-whaatt j-just happened?" he asked, panicked and tired.

Before your knew it, you bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You should've seen your face oppa! Hahaha" you shouted and laughed loudly.

You stopped laughing when Suho glared at you. "Aish, you ruined my beauty sleep" he said and covered himself with the blanket again. You frowned. You ran and pounced on him earning a loud groan. He removed the blanket off his face. "YAAAHHH!" he shouted.

You chuckled. "But oppa, we're going to the trip today" you reminded him. And then, he finally got it. "Oh, oohhhhhhhhh. Oh my gosh, i totally forgot" Suho said and quickly got off from the bed into the bathroom.

You shook you head and laughed. You headed downstairs to make breakfast. You both had already contacted your parents about the trip and they agreed on you both going. After 20 minutes, you saw Suho come down nicely dressed.

After eating breakfast, you heard a car honk outside and you went outside, only to meet your handsome boyfriend, and the rest of EXO

"Hey babe" Chanyeol said and walked over to you.You greeted him back. Chanyeol helped you load you lugagge into the trunk. There was 3 cars: Chanyeol's, Kris's and Luhan's.

After everyone was ready, you all drove to the ski resort. Along the way, you started to get tired, and you fell asleep. Chanyeol saw you in a uncomfortable position and he fixed your position.

You were busy sleeping when you felt someone nudge you. "Hana. Hana, wake up. We're her" Chanyeol said. "Hmm...5 more minutes" you mumbled tiredly. You heard Chanyeol chuckle. "Ok, fine. You ask for it" he said and next thing you know....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAHAHHA! STOP C-CHANYEOL! HAHAH OKAYY! I-IM AWAKE, S-STOP!" you were sleeping when Chanyeol decided to tickle you. And tickling was your weak spot. Chanyeol chuckled. "See, I already warned you" he said and pecked your lips before getting out of the car.

You blushed..even though you and Chanyeol has been dating for 3 years now, you still get butterflies in your tummy. You smiled and went out after him. But when you got outside, your eyes widened. Its soo prettyyy.....

Why were you surprised? Well, thats because you've never been there. Yes, you are rich, but your parents were always too busy to take you on any vacations.

You took your lugagge and entered the resort hotel. Chanyeol headed to the front desk and they gave him some keys.

"Babe, you'll be sharing a room with me" Chanyeol said and your eyes widened. Yeah, he was your boyfriend and all but you were shocked.

"Haha, don't worry. I won't do anything to you...................unless you want me to" He teased, whispering the last part. Your eyes widened even more and you cmacked his arms.

"Yah! You byuntae!" you shouted and he chuckled. "Haha I was just kidding" he said and you followed him to the room, but before you and Chanyeol could get any farther, your brother shouted something.

"YAH! CHANYEOL! IF I SEE MY SISTER WITH A BIG BELLY, YOU ARE DEAD ARASSO?!" Suho shouted. *facepalm* You turned around and glared at him, while Chanyeol just laughed.

Couple minutes later, you and Chanyeol arrived at your hotel room. Chanyeol opened the door....revealing, a beautiful room.

"Hana, get dress. We're going skiing!" Chanyeol shouted. "Chincha?!" you asked and he nodded. You laughed and went to grab your outfit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone! I haven't been updating this story! Mianhe. But enjoy this chapter