Chapter 15

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

You slowly opened the door to Chanyeol's room as your tears camed down. You held onto your heart as you sobbed.

"It h-hurts soo much" you mumbled. You got inot your bed and slid the blankets up to your neck as you sobbed.

Then, before you knew it, you drifted off to sleep.

An hour later, you woke up, tears staining your face. You looked around and noticed that Chanyeol didn't even come. You looked in the mirror and your eyes were red and puffy and noticed that you had a red handprint on the side of your cheek. You slowly touched it...

You dressed up warmly and decided to leave the room. Along the way, you didn't pay attention to where you were going and bumped into someone.

You looked up and saw your brother...your eyes widened and you quickly looked back down. "Hana? What's wrong?" he asked. You shook your head.

Before you knew it, Suho grabbed your face and held it up. His eyes widened when he saw your eyes red and puffy. "H-have you been crying?" he asked you.

"A-ani, something was in my eyes" you said, trying to make up an excuse. Suho crossed his arms. "You're lying" he said, sternly. Then, he noticed the red mark on the side of your cheeks. His eyes widened.

"What happened?!" he shouted. "It's nothing" you said. "You call this nothing? It's obvious you got slapped and you were crying!" Suho shouted.

You gave up and bursted out crying. "O-oppa....me and Chanyeol b-broke up" you sobbed onto his chest.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Suho asked, shocked. You took him to your hotel room and decided to tell him everything, from where you got pushed down, to where Chanyeol slapped you, to you both breaking up.

After you were done telling, tears were already coming down from your eyes as you softly smiled. You looked over to Suho who has his hands in a fist and anger in his eyes. You slowly touched him. "O-oppa" you said.

Suho turned towards you and softly smiled. "Rest here Hana. I have something I need to go do" Suho said and left the room.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was with EXO. He regretted. He just lost the girl he loved. You're so ing stupid Chanyeol! She's your damn girlfriend for godsakes!

Everyone was playing games in the game room.....while Chanyeol was sulking............until Suho came storming into the room. EXO all looked towards him.

"Oh, hyung, you're here" Sehun said. Suho ignored him and looked around, when he saw Chanyeol, he rushed over to Chanyeol and landed a punch right on his jaw.

Xiumin, being the older one ran to Suho, pulling him back. "What the Suho? Why did you do that?!" Xiumin shouted. Suho looked at him angrily.

"Ask this er right here!" Suho shouted. EXO, including Jihae all stood there, shocked. "What do you mean?" Xiumin asked.

Suho chuckled and then, his face went serious again, he looked down to Chanyeol and glared at him. "You lay a hand on my sister again, you're ing dead arasso?! Our friendship is over!" Suho shouted and stormed out.

After Suho left, Luhan walked over to Chanyeol. "What did he mean?" Luhan asked, serious. Kai went over to help Chanyeol up.

Chanyeol sighed and explained everything to them. "YOU WHAT?!!! WHY THE WOULD YOU HIT HANA?!" Luhan shouted. "She's your girlfriend for over 3 years now and you choose to believe that lying over your own girlfriend?! What kind of  stupid person are you Chanyeol?! You don't deserve Hana at all!" Luhan shouted, pointing a finger towards him.

Then, the door bursted opened, only to see an angry Suho....................................................................again.

He ran to Chanyeol. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! HANA IS ING GONE!" Suho shouted, angrily. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"W-what?" Chanyeol squeaked out. "HANA IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU! Who the heck knows where she might be?!" Suho shouted.

Luhan made the first move and ran out the door, followed by Chanyeol after.

 

Earlier.......................

You wiped away your tears and slowly got up. You went towards the closet and opened it............................revealing, your suitcase.

"I shouldn't be here no more" you said, quietly. You took out your phone and dailed a number. "Hello, can I please get a cab?" you asked. 

After, you hunged up and grabbed onto your suitcase, you looked around the room and then, you opened the door, leaving the resort. You were outside waiting for the cab to come and 2 minutes later, it came. You put your suitcase in thr trunk and got inside the cab.

"Please take me to the train station" you said and the driver nodded.

10 minutes after you left, Suho came back. "Hana?" he called out, but no one answered. He looked around and noticed that you were nowhere to be found, he panicked and ran back to where EXO was.

 

You entered the train, and looked out the window, and watched as the trees go by. You smiled sadly.

Two hours later, you finally arrived at home. You entered the dark  and quiet house.........then, you took out your phone and texted Suho that you already came home so he won't be so worried.....

 

Back at the resort, it was almost night time and you were still nowhere to be found. The whole EXO was looking for you. Then, Suho's phone beeped and he looked down, seeing a message from you. He quickly opened his phone........

 

 

"Suho oppa, I can't stay there no more so I came home. Have fun"

 

Suho sighed in relief. He ran towards EXO and told them you were fine already, but...he was still mad at Chanyeol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eh, this chapter ! And everyone, I'm going to be making this story short, I'm like, running out of ideas for this story. So if there are some parts that is rushed, I apologize for that. This story will only contain about 25 or less chapters.