Arranged Marriage

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

Today was the play of Cinderella and you were getting ready..........ready to be the evil stepmother of course.

There was only 3 more hours until the play starts and you were walking around back and forth, going over your lines. You were too focused on your script that you didn't notice someone standing there.

Then, you heard a chuckle. You looked behind you and saw Luhan. "Hi Luhan" you greeted him and smiled. "What are you doing?" Luhan asked you.

"Oh, me?" you asked, pointing to yourself. "No, I meant the wall behind you..." Luhan said sarcastically. You looked at him confused, not getting his sarcasm.

"You idiot, of course it's you" he said and chuckle. "Ohhhhhhhhhh. Hehehe I'm going over my script" you said, holding your script into the air so he can see.

"Don't worry. You'll do fine" he told you. You slowly nodded. "I know, i'm just nervous" you said, rubbing the back of your head.

"Okay, well I got to go....before there's no more seat" Luhan said and chuckle. You nodded. When he was about to leave, he turned back around.

"You look beautiful tonight........even though you're playing as the evil step mother. Haha. You'll probably be even prettier than that fake cinderella" Luhan said and you laughed.

"Haha. You know Luhan, I like you. We both have the same thoughts" You said smiling. "Yup, we both don't like Choi Hyorin" Luhan said and you both bursted out laughing.

"Okay, well I'm going to go now. Hwaiting!" Luhan said and did a fist in the air. You laughed. "Hwaiting!" You said and did a fist in the air too.

Little did you know, someone was watching you and Luhan with a heavy heart..............................it was Chanyeol.

 

"Is everybody ready?!" your teacher shouted. "Neh" everyone replied. "Okay, good, now we're going to start now. Everybody get into position!" the teacher shouted and you all nodded. The first scene started.

The curtains opened up and it showed Cinderella cleaning the house. Then, it was your part.....you looked over to the crowd and saw the rest of EXO there.

You took a deep breathe and started. "CINDERELLA! Hurry up and clean!" you shouted, trying to sound angry as possible. You saw Hyorin glare at you.

"Y-yes mother" Hyorin quietly squeaked out.

 

After the many many scenes, it was now the last scene.

You bit your lips and held in your tears as you saw Chanyeol leaned in slowly and kissed Hyorin....right on the lips. You could hear your heart break into pieces.

But, you held your place. You can't be weak in front of everyone. You have to show everyone that you didn't need Chanyeol anymore.

And then, the curtains closed and everyone clapped. You let out a breathe. It was finally over.

Minutes later, everyone went to the stage and bowed to the crowd. You were about to head to the dressing room when you heard someone called you.

You turned around and saw your teacher. "Yes?" you asked. Your teacher came and hugged you. "You did a really good job.....and I heard about your break up. I'm sorry you had to see the kiss" your teacher said.

You smiled sadly. "Ani. I'm fine. Well I'm going to leave now. Goodbye" you said and bowed. You turned away from her and entered your dressing room.

Right after the door closed, your tears came falling down. But you quickly wiped it away. "It's not as easy as I thought" you mumbled.

After 10 minutes, you finished getting dressed up and you headed out, only to see EXO except Chanyeol. "Waahhh Hana. You're really a good actress" Xiumin said and you smiled. "Gumawo" you thanked him.

"Hana! Let's treat you to food for your awesome acting skills" Luhan said and everyone nodded. You shyly laughed. "Will that be good?" you asked.

"Of course it is! My little sister did a great job" Suho said and smiled. "Okay then...well don't regret if you all have to pay so much" you giggled and ran off.

Everyone stared at you confused. "Hyung, what did she mean?" Kai asked.

Suho chuckled. "You'll see later, and you all are paying. HAHAH!" Suho laughed evilly and ran off after you. EXO just shrugged and followed you and Suho.

 

EXO stared at you wide eyes as you kept ordering more food and more food. You ended up ordering like 10 plates.

"I told you guys" Suho whispered to the rest of EXO. "N-noona. How can you order so much food?" Sehun asked you. You smiled.

"Hey, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have a small stomach" you said and rubbed your stomach.

After, all the food finally arrived. And you were right, you just kept on eating. They all stared at you wide eyes.

"How can you not get fat?" Tao said, earning a smack from Kris. You shrugged. "I exercise" you said and kept eating.

"And how much do you weigh?" they asked you. "Hmmm....110" you said and their eyes widened. "BWOH?! Only 110?! You're as light as a feather" EXO said and you chuckled.

 

Meanwhile............

"APPA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING MARRIED?!" Chanyeol shouted as he slammed his hands on the table.

"You heard it correctly Chanyeol. You're getting married" his father said. "But appa! I already have someone I love!" Chanyeol shouted.

"I know, my son. But we have to do this. It's for the sake of our company" his father said. Chanyeol huffed out in anger.

He didn't want to marry someone he didn't love but he has to do it for his parents. Even though they aren't his real parents, he was raised up by them. And the only way he could repay them.......was to do this. I'm sorry Hana....

Chanyeol sighed sadly. "W-who is she?" Chanyeol said. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, I think that's them" his father said and went to go open the door.................................................revealing a man and a women.....and behind there was....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HYORIN?!!!" Chanyeol shouted, shocked.

 

After an hour of talking, both parents decided to do the wedding in two weeks. Chanyeol's eyes widened. That's soo early...

 

The next day at school, you were in the canteen with EXO......when you saw Chanyeol's car drove up...................but it seemed like he has someone else in the car. You looked towards him, and your eyes widened when you saw who it was......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chanyeol came to school with Hyorin...

and...

Hyorin was holding onto his arms..

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh my gaaawwdddd. Chanyeol's getting married