Jealous Chanyeol

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

"Oh, you have the same class as my boyfriend" you said. "Chincha?" Gwangsuk said and you nodded. The bell ranged and you both bid goodbye to each other.

In Chanyeol's classroom.....................

"Class! Quiet down! We have a new student" the teacher shouted and everyone quiet down. "You may come now" the teacher said.

Gwangsuk entered the room and went to the front of the class. "Annyeonghaseyo! Oh Gwangsuk ibiminida. Please treat me well" he said and bowed.

Some girls squealed at how handsome he is and he flashed them a smile.

 

It was now lunch time and you were waiting for your cousin. You didn't even bother waiting for Chanyeol because you knew he was having his 'rehearsal' with Hyorin.

"HANA!" you heard someone call your name and you turned around and saw Gwangsuk running towards you. After, you both left to the canteen to go grab some food. "Come one, let me introduce you to my friends" you said and he nodded.

When you all arrived at EXO's table.Gwangsuk stared at you weirdly. "You have all boys as your friends" he whispered into your ear. You chucked and slapped his arms. "It's not all boys. There's one girl, see" you said, pointing to your best friend Jihae.

"Hey guys. I would like to introduce you guys to someone" you said and EXO's attention went to you and Gwangsuk. "EXO, meet Gwangsuk. Gwangsuk, meet EXO" you said. "Hi, I'm Oh Gwangsuk, Hana's close cousin" Gwangsuk said and bowed. EXO started introducing themselves one by one.

"Where's Chanyeol?" D.O asked you. You shrugged. "Probably with Hyorin" you said as you sat down. Gwangsuk sat down besides you.

When you were about to take a bite into your sandwhich.............................."Hi Chanyeol!" you heard Kai shout and you looked up, to see Chanyeol.

Then, you felt someone nudged you. You looked and saw that it was Gwangsuk. "Is he your boyfriend?" Gwangsuk asked you and you nodded.

"Ohhhh, he's my seat buddy" Gwangsuk said. You chuckled. Chanyeol came to you and sat down right besides you. "Hey babe" he said and kissed your cheeks. "Hi" you said and smiled at him.

After, you went back to talking with Gwangsuk. Chanyeol noticed you were happy talking to the new kid and you were completely ignoring him. Aish, who the heck is this guy. She's my girlfriend, not his.

Chanyeol stood up from his seat, causing everyone to look at him, including you. "Where are you going?" you asked him. "I just lost my appetite" Chanyeol said coldly and walked out of the canteen. You just sat there, confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" you asked, looking at all of them."Yah, pabo. Chanyeol's jealous" Luhan said. You just stared at Luhan.

"Jealous? Wae?" you asked, clearly still confused. "Aish, pabo. You didn't even introduce Gwangsuk to Chanyeol, making him misunderstood" Suho said and then, it finally hit you. 

Your eyes widened. "Oh right! Oh my god, I need to go find Chanyeol" you quickly got up from your seat, and ran out of the canteen, throwing away your lunch during the process. You searched for him at every floor, but you couldn't find him. You ruffled your hair in frustration.

"Aish, where am I missing?.....................................................Ah, the school garden!" you said and quickly ran to the school garden.

When you arrived, you saw a figure laying down under a tree. Your face lit up and you ran towards him. When you reached him, you saw that he had an arm covering his eyes. You were breatheless from running around everywhere just searching for your dorky boyfriend.

"C-chanyeol" you said, trying to catch your breathe. Chanyeol removed his arms and saw you. He saw that you were sweaty and you were breathing heavily. What's wrong with her? Chanyeol was worried, but decided to hide it.

"What do you want?" he said coldly. "C-chanyeol, I'm sorry" you said. "For what? Go back to that new kid and leave me alone" Chanyeol said.

You stood there, and then, you let out a chuckle. "Yah, why are you laughing?" Chanyeol asked, clearly confused. He was now sitting and leaning against the tree. You went towards him and sat down beside him, causing him to look away.

You grabbed his face and made him look at you. "You're a pabo" you said and giggled. "Bwoh?" Chanyeol said, still confused.

"I said, you're a pabo" you said once again. Chanyeol removed your hands away from his face and stood up. "Leave me alone Hana. Go talk to that boy you're so interested in" Chanyeol said and was about to walk away when you ran up to him and stood in front of him.

"Are you jealous?" you asked, trying to hide your smile. "Bwoh? Ani! Why would I be?!" Chanyeol shouted. You chuckled.

"Yes you are. You're getting jealous just seeing me talk to my cousin" you said and smiled. "I AM NOT JEAL-wait, what? Did you say cousin?" he asked.

You nodded. "I'm sorry for not introducing my cousin to you. I forgot" you said and looked down. "It's okay" Chanyeol said.

"As long as he's only your cousin" Chanyeol said. Your face lit up and you hugged Chanyeol. "Gumawo Chanyeollie" you said.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Kaja. Ir we'll be late for class" Chanyeol said and you nodded. But before you both were going to leave to class, you stopped him.

"Sooo, you were jealous..." you said teasingly. Chanyeol's face turned pink. "ANI!" he shouted, denying. You chuckled.

"Dooon't liiiieeeeeee" you teased and ran off

"YAH! YOU- come back here!" Chanyeol shouted and ran after you. While you were running, you didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" you winced in pain. "HANA!" Chanyeol shouted and ran towards you. "Kwenchana?" he asked you and you nodded.

He looked over to the other person and saw.................................................................HYORIN.

"Hyorin, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and went to go help her. "I'm fine Chanyeol" Hyorin said sweetly to Chanyeol but when her eyes met yours, she glared at you. You just scoffed.

"I'm sorry for Hana. I was chasing after her and she accidently ran into you" Chanyeol apologized. "It's okay. I'm fine" Hyorin said.

After awhile, you and Chanyeol both left. "I will surely make him mines" Hyorin smirked evily and walked away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this chapter was kinda short.