Ignoring him...

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

Luhan brought you inside your house. "Where's the aid kit" Luhan asked. You pointed towards the restroom and Luhan quickly went and got it.

"This may hurt a little" Luhan said and grabbed your foot. He slowly pulled out the glass pieces one by one. You bit your lip to hold in your scream.

Your tears were running down your face because of the pain, and everytime you whimpered, Luhan would always apologize.

After he was done pulling out the glass pieces, he gently wiped the cute with alcohol and you screamed since it stinged. Then, Luhan started bandaging your foot.

"Gumawo Luhan oppa" you said and Luhan nodded.

"So, mind telling me what's wrong?" Luhan asked and you stayed quiet. "Hana" he said, sternly. You sighed and finally gave up.

"C-chanyeol forgot to pick me up afterschool today..........so I decided to walk home. While walking home, I passed xxx cafe and I saw Chanyeol with Hyorin in there" you said, sadly.

Luhan's eyes darkened but remained calm. Luhan grabbed your shoulders and made you look at him. 

"Don't think too much Hana. It might just be a friendly lunch" he said and smiled. You just nodded. After, Luhan left and you stood there, sitting on the couch.

Unknowingly, tears started to run down your cheeks. "Yeah, a friendly lunch" you said sarcastically. "If it was only a friendly dinner, he would've at least call me to tell me he couldn't pick me up" you said, your voice cracking.

You went up to your room, crying yourself to sleep. Why am I like this? Crying over a boy.... Your eyelids started to get heavy and you drifted off to dreamland.

An hour after, your brother, Suho came home. He looked at the coffee table and saw bloody tissues and broken glass. He saw blood stains on teh couch and on the floor. His eyes widened. 

He quickly ran upstairs and punded on your door. "HANA! HANA! KWENCHANA?! HANA!" Suho shouted, but the door wasn't opening.

He quickly ran into his parents bedroom and found a key to your room. He rushed back to your door and opened it. He felt relieved when he saw you sleeping peacefully on the bed.

But his face soon changed when he saw your face, wet with tears. He grabbed the blanket and was going to put it over you when..........................................he saw your foot. It was all bandaged up.

"Aish, this girl never knows how to take care of herself" Suho said and sighed. He put the blanket over you and went downstairs to clean up your bloody mess.

 

*BEEP BEEP*

You slowly opened your eyes, squinting them to make your eyes clearer. You slowly rubbed your eyes. You looked towards the clock and saw that it was 7:15.

Then, a headache went through and you screamed quietly. You were in the rain for so long yesterday and you caught a flu.

You got off your bed but instantly fell on the floor. Right, I forgot i injured my foot.

Suho heard the thud and quickly ran into your room. "Hana! Kwenchana" he shouted, bursting into your room. "I'm fine" he heard a voice and walked to the side of your bed.

There, he saw you laying on the floor, struggling to get up. He ran towards you and helped you up. After helping you to the restroom, you thanked him.

You looked in the mirror, seeing your puffy and red eyes. "Ugh. I look hideous" you mumbled and the shower.

After 20 minutes, you came downstairs, limping. Your head started to hurt and your eye sight started getting blurry. You almost fell but held onto the wall for support. After awhile, your headache subsided. Suho saw you struggling to get down and frowned.

"What happened to you?" he asked. You just shrugged. "YAAHHH!" Suho shouted and you jumped.

"Aishh, arasso" you said and glared at him. "I was walking home and I didn't see where i was going so I stepped on glass" you said.

Suho's eyes widened. "Yah, why were you walking home? Where was Chanyeol?" Suho said. "Busy with the new girl" you said, quietly but Suho heard.

"BWOH?" Suho shouted and you nodded. "He f-forgot me afterschool........and I saw him with Hyorin. They looked so happy together" you said and smiled sadly. You turned away before your tears could start falling down.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Suho shouted. "To school!" you shouted back, grabbing your shoes and leaving. Suho sighed.

"Stupid Chanyeol. You better not hurt my sister" Suho said.

You kept limping on the way to school. It was really hard to walk. You finally gave up and sat down on the curb.

Then, a car droved up. You looked up and saw.........................................................................................................................................................SUHO!

"Who said you could go to school without me?" Suho said and chuckle. You smiled and got inside the car. You both then drove off to school.

"Aigoo, your eyes are still puffy" Suho said and frowned. You turned away. "I'll be fine" you said. When you both arrived at school, students were all staring ath the both of you.

"Doesn't Hana usually come with Chanyeol?"

"That's weird"

"Do you think they got into a fight?"

You ignored everyone and hugged your brother one last time and walked off to class. You were at the locker, grabbing your things when you heard someone call you.

You turned around and saw....................................Chanyeol. He came to you, smiling widely. He was going to say something when you closed your locker  and walked away.

Chanyeol stood there confused. "Did I do something wrong?" Chanyeol asked Luhan. Luhan ignored him and also walked away. Now, Chanyeol was really confused.

While walking to your class, the students noticed you looked awful. They asked if you were okay and you nodded weakly. You entered your classroom and sat down. Jihae came up to you smiling widely, but her smile instantly faded.

"Hana, kwenchana?" Jihae said. You looked at her and smiled weakly. You nodded. "Ani. I know you're lying! Tell me everything now!" Jihae shouted. "It's really nothing" you mumbled. "Lair. If nothing's wrong then why are your eyes puffy like you've been crying?! Also, you look horrible. Are you sick?" Jihae shouted. This girl knows me so well...

You sighed and told her everything. After you were done, Jihae's hands were in a fist. "STUPID PABO CHANYEOL!" Jihae shouted, causing everyone to look towards the both of you.

You quickly pulled her down. "Ssshh. Why are you so loud?" you said. "Oh, mianhe. But still, how could he do that to you?! Ugghh." Jihae said and huffed out in anger. You said nothing and turned away your head.

Then, you saw Hyorin walking in....with her new friends. You looked towards her and you both met eyes. She rolled her eyes and turned back away.

B-bwoh? Did that just roll her ugly eyes to me?! You thought, but ignored her because she isn't worth your time.

That day, you ignored Chanyeol everytime you saw him coming your way. It was now lunch time and you weren't hungry so you went to the rooftop.

You stood up there, and looked at the view. You sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was sitting at EXO's table, playing with his food. "Chanyeol, why do you look so upset?" Xiumin, the oldest asked.

He sighed. "Hana has been ignoring me all day and I don't even know why" he said. Jihae heard him and scoffed.

Everyone looked towards Jihae. "Babe, don't be so rude" Kris said. "Me? Rude? I did this because he didn't even know what he did wrong!" Jihae shouted.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked. "Ask him" Jihae said and left. "YAH! HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO ASK ME WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG?" Chanyeol shouted.

"FIRGURE IT OUT!" Jihae shouted back. Chanyeol sighed. "Sorry about Jihae" Kris apologized. "It's opkay" Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, you're really clueless!" Luhan shouted, angrily. "Woah, what is wrong with you Luhan?" Kai asked. Luhan sighed and grabbed Chanyeol by his collar.

"YAH! LUHAN!" Xiumin shouted. "You want to know what you did?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH HYORIN HUH?!" Luhan shouted.

EXO's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Chanyeol shouted and shoved Luhan.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID CHANYEOL! YOU ING LEFT HANA ALONE AFTER SCHOOL YESTERDAY!! She thought you forgot about her and walked home....only to pass by xxx cafe, SEEING YOU WITH HYORIN! SHE ING INJURED HER FOOT WALKING HOME IN THE RAIN!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE WAS CRYING?! HUH?! She couldn't even walk! She didn't even call you for help because she knew you were with Hyorin!! You know who she called? SHE CALLED ME FOR HELP!! It hurts me seeing her cry!" Luhan shouted.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "H-hyung......do you l-like Hana?" Chanyeol asked, slowly. "YES! YES I LIKE HANA! BUT WHEN I SAW THAT SHE ALSO LIKED YOU, I DECIDED TO LET HER GO! I thought you would treat her right but you ended up hurting her instead!" Luhan shouted.

Luhan harshly let go of Chanyeol and walked off. All the students stared at EXO them because obviously, they caused a big scene.

Suho shook his head and walked out of the canteen. Great, now Suho also hates me.

Kris went towards Chanyeol and helped him up. "You could at least gave Hana a message that you were going out with Hyorin so she won't misunderstood. You better find her and clear everything or it'll be too late" Kris said.

Chanyeol quickly got up from the ground and ran out of the canteen. After 20 minutes of trying to find you, you were still nowhere to be found. 

 

Meanwhile.................................................................you were about to leave when....the headache came back causing you to stumble.

Your eyesight was starting to get blurry. A-ani. No, not now. P-please...

You got to the door and opened it. You held onto the wall for support and walked down the stairs slowly. Your breathing started coming heavily.....

You finally got to the hallway, and there was no students.......your headache was getting worser and your face was pale.....your walking became wobbly...

Your legs gave up on you and you fell......you tried to stand up but failed at the attempt..and before you knew it.............................................................

 

 

darkness took over..........

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGASSHH! Luhan liked her before!!!! *DUNDUNDUN*

And sorry for not updating for two days. I've just been really busy lately. Thank you for reading!

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol