Second year of college

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

"Aish, I don't want to go to school at all" you mumbled tiredly. You lazily got up from your bed and went to shower.

After 10 minutes, you finally came out of the restroom. You braided and curled your hair and then, you got dressed.

    

 

After you made yourself a quick breakfast, you heard a honk outside of you house. Oh, Chanyeol must be here!

You ran outside and saw a handsome Chanyeol leaning against his car outside.

"OPPA!" You shouted and hugged him. "Hi babe. You look beautiful" he whispered into your ear.

"And you look handsome too" you said and smiled. After getting into the car, you both droved off to school.

You, Chanyeol, and the rest of EXO, including Jihae goes to Seoul University High.

When you both arrived there, some students were glaring at you. Since today was the second year of College, many students doesn't know that you were the queenka and is dating Chanyeol.

"HANA! CHANYEOL!" you heard someone and turned around. You saw EXO at the usual hangout place and you and Chanyeol walked towards them.

"OMG! I miss you Hana!" your best friend, Jihae shouted. "I miss you too!" you said as you hugged her back.

 "Is Lauren and Jihoon at your grandparents?" you asked her and she nodded.

"They're so naughty even thought they're twins" Jihae said and sighed. You chuckled.

"Aigoo, I still can't believe you're married" you said. She nodded her head. "I know, haha but don't worry, I won't be alone after you marry Chanyeol!" Jihae said.

*FLASHBACK-2 YEARS AGO*

It was the day of Jihae's wedding and you were in the dressing room with her.

"OMG! I'm soo nervous. I can't believe i'm getting married!" Jihae shouted.

You chuckled. "Don't worry, everything will be fine!" you said, trying to calm her down.

She nodded. "I know but what if I trip and fall while walking down the aisle?!" She shouted.

You laughed. "You won't. Just walk normally and you will be fine. Don't be so nervous arasso?" You told Jihae and she smiled.

"Gumawo Hana" Jihae thanked you and you nodded.

 

After the wedding was over, it was now time for the bride to throw the flower now.

You went to stand by the side of the crowd of girls because you knew you were never going to get the flower.

1 2 3!

The next thing you knew, a bouquet of flowers landed right into your hands. Your eyes widened.

"W-what's going on?" you thought. You looked down to your hands again and noticed that it was the bouquet the bride threw!

Then, you heard EXO howling and cheering.

"WOOHOO! GO HANA! You're going to get married next! TO CHANYEOL!" they all shouted, causing you and Chanyeol to blush.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

You suddenly thought of the memory and smiled.

"Awh, you're blushing" Jihae said and teased you. Your eyes widened and you quickly covered your cheeks.

After talking, Chanyeol came to you.

"I'm going to go class now. I'll see you later okay?" Chanyeol said and you nodded.

You were walking to class when a girl came and bumped into you. "What where you're going !" the girl shouted.

The girl was in 1st year only.

"Yah! What the hell did you say?" you angrily stood up. "Are you deaf?" the girl said, annoyingly.

You got angry and slapped her across the face. "What your ing mouth . You're speaking to the queenka here" You said angrily and left the girl with her jaws hanging.

You got inside your class and screamed out in anger causing the students to look at you. You ignored them and walked to your seat.

"AISH!" you shouted as you threw your bage onto the desk.

"Omo, what's wrong Hana?" a girl asked you. You looked towards her and smiled.

"Ani. It's nothing" you said and the girl nodded. You couldn't tell that it was because of a girl, because if you do, all of them are going to go bully her.

 

By the time it was lunch time, you were still kinda angry.

"What's wrong?" hanyeol asked you.

"This stupid girl bumped into me this morning and called me a . Pft, who the hell is she to talk to her sunbae like that" you said angrily. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"BWOH?! WHO THE HELL IS THAT GIRL?!" Chanyeol shouted, angry.

"Ani. I already did." you told him and he nodded.

When you were eating, the girl from earlier walked towards you table. You looked up and glared at her.

"What do you want?" you asked. "I-i'm sorry sunbae. Today wasn't my morning so I just lashed out on you" the girl said with her head hanging.

Your eyes softened and you smiled. "It's okay" you said. Her eyes lit up. "Chincha?!" she said and you nodded.

"Ah gumawo. I promise I won't do that ever again!" she said and you smiled.

After that, she left you.