The play and a day with my best friend!

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

Since after Chanyeol told you everything. You and his relationship went back to normal.

"AAYYOOOO WASSUP!" you and Chanyeol looked towards the voice and saw...............you could already guess who it is right?.........none other than KRIS!

"Hi" you and Chanyeol said at the same time. "Did you guys hear? There's a play coming up!" Kris said excitedly.

"Chincha? what's the story?" you asked. "Hmmmm......it's Cinderella?" Kris said. You nodded, then you started clapping your hands excitedly.

"I WANT TO BE IN THE PLAY!" you said. Chanyeol just chuckled.

It was now time to go to class, and that class was Performing arts class. You and Chanyeol request for the class in the beginning of the year.

But when you got in there, you smile turned into disgust. There, at the other side of the room stood...your enemy, Choi Hyorin. You glared at her and she glared back.

Chanyeol noticed the glaring contest and decided to stop it. "Yah, are you both trying to kill each other or something?" Chanyeol said.

You looked towards your boyfriend. "Yes" you said and quickly walked off. Chanyeol smiled and ran after you. Once he caught up to you, he hugged your waist from behind.

"Baby, are you jealous?" Chanyeol said, teasingly. You turned around and smack his head lightly. "ANI!" you shouted and ran away.

"You're llyyyyiiinggggg" Chanyeol shouted and chuckled. Class soon started and you sat down besides Chanyeol.

"Okay everyone. I bet you all heard that there was going to be a play right?" the teacher, Mrs. Song said and everyone nodded.

"Well, the play is going to be Cinderella. And of course, we all need the actors and actresses so everyone, please put your name on this paper and fold it" Mrs. Song said passing mini papers around.

After everyone was done, you all put it inside the bucket. "Now, I'll be pulling out the names for the parts" Mrs. Song said.

"Park Chanyeol, you are the prince" Once you heard that Chanyeol was chosen as the prince, you nudged him and smiled. "Way to go prince" you said and chuckled while he groaned.

"Park Jihae, you are the fairy godmother" you smiled when the teacher said your best friend was the fairy godmother

"Choi Haneul, you are the first stepsister"

"Song Ahri , you are the second step sister"

"Kim Hana.....................................................................................................................................................................................you are the stepmother"

Your eyes widened when Mrs. Song said you were the stepmother. T-then, who is going to be C-cinderella?

"Choi Hyorin, you are Cinderella" Your jaws dropped. WHATT?!!!!! MY ENEMY IS CINDERELLA?!!!

Then, you felt someone touch your shoulders. You looked to your side and saw Chanyeol. "Don't worry Hana, nothing will happen between us" he said.

You felt a little better when he said that. I hope so.......

"Okay, since everyone knows their part, we all have to practice now. Our play is going to be a month from now so we need this time to get everything set up and ready AND i want you all to practice your parts. Arasso? " Mrs. Song said and everyone nodded.

"Chanyeol and Hyorin, please come here" Mrs. Song said and Chanyeol and Hyorin went to her.

"Since you both are the leading actor/actress, I need you both to be with each other more and practice okay?" the teacher said. Chanyeol didn't want to stay with Hyorin but he have to. They both nodded. But without knowing, Hyorin smirked.

"What did she say?" you asked Chanyeol when he came back. "She said she want me and Hyorin to work together since we both have the leading roles" Chanyeol said. You just stood quiet. "You won't mind right?" Chanyeol asked you.

"A-ani, you can go. Don't worry" you said and fake smiled. "Thank you Hana. Don't worry nothing won't happen" Chanyeol said and kissed your cheeks.

"But I thought you didn't want to be the prince" you mumbled but Chanyeol heard you. He held your shoulders.

"I didn't want to at first, but if I think about it, it seems fun" Chanyeol said. You just nodded.

During lunch, Chanyeol wasn't with you because he was busy practicing for his play. You pushed away the negative thoughts and decided to just enjoy your time.

 

"HANA!" you heard someone called you and turned around. There, you saw your best friend Jihae running towards you. You smiled thinking of back then, when you would always call her and run towards her. I miss high school......

"Hana, let's go shopping after school" Jihae said. "Arasso. I really want new clothes" you said and smiled. Jihae chuckled.

"But what about your children?" you asked. "Oh, they're staying at their grandparents house tonight" Jihae said and you nodded.

 

It was now afterschool, and it was time to go.................................SHOPPING!!

You and Jihae headed towards the mall right after school. "Waahhhh, I like this dress" you said. "It's really nice, go try it on" Jihae said and you nodded.

After you were done, you came out of the dressing room. "Ahh, it fits so perfectly. YOU SHOULD BUY IT!" Jihae said. You decided to buy the dress since you liked it anyways.

This is the dress you bought

This is the dress Jihae bought

After the tiring day of shopping, you and Jihae decided to call it a day and go home. "Where did you go?" that was the first question asked by your brother when you entered the house.

"I went shopping with Jihae" you said. "Well, at least tell me where you are so that I won't be so worried" Suho said and you chuckled.

"Arasso arasso" you said and went to your bedroom. You let out a sigh as you fell down on your bed.

"What an exhausting day" you said. You checked your phone to see if you received any messages from Chanyeol but there was none.

0 messages, 0 calls.

"He must be really busy" you didn't want to think any thing negative because you believe Chanyeol that he won't do anything stupid.

You put your phone on the counter and went to shower. After showering, you came and slept.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can finally update 3-4 chapters a day now. yayy