The new girl

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

*BEEP BEEP*

"Aisssshhh....I don't want to go to school at all" you mumbled tiredly. You got up from your bed and headed towards the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later, you finally came out of the restroom looking fresh and clean. You got dressed and went downstairs to make yourself breakfast.

You were too lazy to cook that day so you decided to just make yourself a bowl of cereal. After you finished, you heard a honk outside your house.

You got outside and Chanyeol opened the car door for you. You chuckled. "Hi Yeollie" you said and kissed his cheeks.

After awhile, you both arrived at school. "I'm going to head to class now. I'll see you later arasso?" Chanyeol said and you nodded.

While walking to your class, you passed by the office. You saw a girl, that was about the same height as you and she was wearing sunglasses.

"Hmm..is she a new student?" you asked. You decided to leave before you go late to class.

When you got inside, all the students smiled at you. You smiled back and greeted all of them, including the teacher.

You are a queenka, but you weren't one of those y queenka. You were like an older sister to all the students younger than you.

You were responsible, smart, nice. No wonder why every student loves you.

But.....you can also be quite mean too.

When the teacher was about to start the lesson, the door opened and everyone looked towards the door. Isn't she the girl I saw earlier? You thought.

"How may I help you?" your teacher asked the girl. "Ah, i'm the new student" she said and the teacher nodded.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said. The girl nodded.

She went and stood in front of the class. "Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Hyorin ibminida! Please treat me well" the girl said. All the students clapped.

There were no comments made. And, the new girl, Choi Hyorin just happened to sit next to you.

"Annyeong!" you said and waved.

The girl looked at you and then turned away. What the? How ing rude of you.You thought.

You heard some of the students gasped. "OMG, how could she refuse the queenka like that?!" you heard the students said.

You turned back and smiled at them, telling them that everything is fine.

After, you turned back and faced Hyorin. "It's rude to not greet someone back when they do" you said plainly.

Hyorin turned towards you. "Oh, I'm sorry. Annyeong, i'm Hyorin" she said........with a tone of rudeness in her voice.

I can tell she's a rude one already..You thought.

It was now lunch and you headed towards the canteen. EXO and Jihae was already at the table so you headed towards them.

"Hi guys" you said and they replied the same thing back. After awhile, you saw Chanyeol...........................coming with.....................................HYORIN?!!!

"Who the hell's the girl" you heard Luhan said. "I heard she's new" Kai said. "Yeah, and she's rude" you said plainly.

They all looked towards you. "What do you mean?" they asked.

"Well, I said hi to her since she's my seat buddy and she just completely ignored me. And when i told her it was rude to not say hi back, she looked at me and then said hi with a hint of rudeness in her voice" you said.

"Wah, how rude of her" D.O said and everyone nodded.

"HI GUYS!" you all looked towards the voice and saw Chanyeol.............................with Hyorin behind her.

"Do you mind if Hyorin eat with us? She's a new student and I was her tour guide" Chanyeol said. Everyone shrugged, including you. But Chanyeol let her stay so she stayed.

 The whole entire lunch, you were being ignored by Chanyeol. He was talking to Hyorin and was completly ignoring you.

Suddenly, you got up from your seat. "I'm no longer hungry. I'm leaving first" you said in your monotone voice and left.

You couldn't handle seeing your boyfriend talking to some other girl and forgeting about you.

"YAH! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR LUNCH!" you heard Jihae shout but you ignored her and left. It was not even close to go to class yet so you decided to go to the rooftop. No students every go up there so you were the first.

"I guess this is now my secret place......" you said to yourself. You saw whole city from the rooftop and it was beautiful. It was peaceful and you didn't want to leave the rooftop at all.

The bell runged but you didn't feel like going to class, because you were going to have to see Chanyeol and Hyorin together so you decided to stay up at the rooftop instead. Without noticing, you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you looked at your wristwatch an your eyes widened. "OMG! SCHOOL ENDED AN HOUR AGO ALREADY! Chanyeol must be waiting for me" you shouted and quickly left the rooftop. You grabbed all your things and ran outside............but you didn't see Chanyeol.....or his car.

You head fell. "He probably left already" you mumbled. You looked up at the sky and noticed that it was going to rain. You regretted not bringing your umbrella with you.

You forgot your wallet at home so you don't have any money for the cab. You didn't bring your bus pass so you also couldn't take the bus home.

You decided to walk home. If you walk, it would take an hour until you got home, but it was the only way. 

While walking home, you passed by the cafe near the shop and you looked inside...............................you saw a girl and a boy talking happily and you smiled...............but then.............................your smile faded...................when you noticed.....................................................................................it was Chanyeol and Hyorin.

You turned your head and left the cafe. "So this is the reason why he left me........" you thought sadly. Without knowing, a tear slipped out of your eyes. And by the time you knew, your face was already soaked with tears. You cried walking home......Then you felt a water drop fell on you and you looked up.

"Great, this is the worst day ever. My boyfriend leaves me for another girl and i'm here walking home in the rain....." you said, crying. The rain started to fall down heavier, and people were running to take cover, while you............................you continued walking in the rain, crying your heart out.

You were wearing high heels too so your feet was starting to hurt. You took off your high heels and walked barefooted all the way home. You didn't notice that there was broken glass in front of you and you accidently stepped on it causing you to fall on the ground. You winced in pain and cried even harder.

Pieces of glass was stuck in your foot and it was painful. You tried to get up but failed. Your foot was covered with blood and half of the ground was covered with blood.

You quickly took out your phone and dailed a number. You didn't want to call Chanyeol so you called Jihae, but she wasn't picking up.

"AISH! Why aren't you picking up Jihae?" you said, crying. You quickly dialed a different number. And luckily, the person picked up.

"Yoboseyo?" the person answered.

"C-can you please come g-get me?" you said, shakily.

"What do you mean? Where are you? Why aren't you calling Chanyeol?" the person asked.

"J-just please come get me......I'm at xxx street. I'll e-explain everything a-after." you said, your voice cracking.

"Arasso. I'll be there in 5 minutes" the person said.

"G-gumawo" you said and hunged up.

After 5 minutes, you saw a car arrived. The car door opened. "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED HANA?!" Luhan shouted. You winced in pain.

He looked down and noticed your foot was bleeding and you were shivering from the cold. Who knows how long you had been out in the rain?

Luhan came and carried you bridal style, bringing you into his car. He drove you to your house and brought you inside.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU ARE BAD CHANYEOL!!!

Also, please help support my cousin's fanfic. I want to help her get more views and subscribers. The story is called, "You, Who Are My First Love"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/702169/you-who-are-my-first-love-you-exo-schoolife-chanyeol-romanace