Winter break is coming!

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

It was almost winter break and you are still deciding on what to do during winter break. Usually, you would stay home, drink hot chocolate and watch kdramas but this year you wanted to do something different.

"HANA!" you heard a voice and turned around, only to see your boyfriend Chanyeol. You face instantly lit up. "Hi Chanyeol!" You shouted and waved.

"Babe, the boys and I are going on a ski/snowboarding trip and I want you to come. Do you?" Chanyeol asked you.

You pretended to think. "I'm busy. I can't go" you said. Chanyeol's face fell. "Oh, I wanted you to go but it's fine if you can't" Chanyeol said and forced a smile.

You smiled. "I'm just kidding. I would love to go" you said and chuckled. "CHINCHA?!" Chanyeol's face brightened and you nodded.

He pulled you into a hug. Then, you both left to class.

 

It was the day before your trip with EXO them. And you went shopping to go buy the stuff you needed for the trip.

You went inside a clothing store and you searched for warm clothes. You bought a big warm jacket, a couple long sleeves, a pair of warm pants, and boots.

After you were done, you left home to go pack your things.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I MADE THIS CHAPTER REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT. I'll update later or tomorrow. Sorry, but please enjpy this for now. I promise i'll make the next one long.