A day with mini Kris and mini Jihae..

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

"Chanyeol!" you shouted through the phone.

"Ah, why'd you yell so loud Hana? I might go deaf" Chanyeol said and chuckled.

"Oh, hehe mianhe" you said. "Chanyeol, let's go visit Kris and Jihae today! I miss my little Lauren and Jihoon" you told him.

Chanyeol chuckled through the phone. "Arasso. I'll come at 12 A.M." Chanyeol said and you squealed happily.

It was now the weekend and you and Chanyeol decided to visit Jihae and Kris.

*HONK HONK*

"Hi babe" Chanyeol said, smiling. You jumped on him, almost causing the both of you to fall.

"Woah, calm down" Chanyeol chuckled. "Sorry, hehe I just haven't visit them in soo long that I miss them" you said happily.

"Well then, let's go!" Chanyeol said and opened the car door for you.

Before going straight off to Kris and Jihae's house, you and Chanyeol stopped at the market first.

"Hmm, should I buy them ice cream?" you said. "Why do you keep buying them junk food? They're going to be unhealthy!" Chanyeol said.

"Aish, arasso. I'll buy them........hmmmm....................oh fruits!" you shouted.

You walked towards the food section and started choosing all kinds of fruits. You grabbed watermelons, grapes, strawberries, apples, bananas, peaches, and cherries.

Chanyeol stared at you his eyes widened. "Sooo much fruits!" he shouted. You giggled.

"You said healthy right? These are all healthy! I'm sure they'll all love it. Hehe" you said and dragged your cart to the cashier.

After you paid, Chanyeol helped you carry the things to the car.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The door opened, showing a tired looking, Jihae.

"OH MY GOSH! What happened?!" you shouted. Jihae sighed.

"Just the kids. They wouldn't go sleep until 3 in the morning. And they woke up super early! I'm exhausted" Jihae said, tiredly.

You and Chanyeol chuckled. You both entered the house and saw Kris half asleep on the couch.

"Aigoo, so messy" you said, looking at the messy house.

"AUNTY! UNCLE!" Kris and Jihae's twin children ran up to you. "Annyeong Lauren! I missed you. And you too Jihoon"

Jihoon liked Chanyeol more and Lauren liked you more.

You walked over to Jihae. "Jihae, you and Kris go sleep arasso? Me and Chanyeol will watch the kids" you said and smiled.

"Ani, it's okay. We can watch them" Jihae said.

"NO! Go sleep right now!" you shouted and Jihae finally nodded. "Gumawo Hana. I'll repay you somehow" Jihae said, tiredly.

As for Chanyeol, he went to go wake up Kris and said the same thing to him. Kris finally agreed and went off to him and Jihae's bedroom.

You looked around the house, scattered with toys. You grabbed the toy box and started picking them all up.

Chanyeol grabbed the vaccum and started va the place.

After you and Chanyeol were done, you brought the fruits to the kitchen and started to cut them up. After awhile, you finally finished.

"Lauren! Jihoon! Chanyeol! I'm finished the with fruits!" you shouted. You brought the bowl of fruits to the kitchen and set it on the table.

The two little ones started running towards the livingroom. But before they could reach the table, you stopped them.

"Nu uh. You can't eat any yet" you said, shaking your finger.

"Why?" Lauren said, cutely. "Because, you didn't say one word" you said. Lauren started to think in her little head.

"Ah! I know. Can I please have some fruit aunty Hana?" Lauren said cutely. You smiled and nodded.

"Now, for you Jihoon. What do you say?" you asked him. He stayed quiet.

"Haha, he doesn't want to answer you" Chanyeol said, while sitting on the couch. You glared at him. Then Chanyeol got up from the sofa and went towards Jihoon.

"Jihoon, what do you say?" Chanyeol said. "C-can I please have some fruit, aunty Hana?" Jihoon said quietly. You giggled and nodded.

While the two little ones were busy stuffing their face with fruits, you sat down with Chanyeol.

"You're going to be a great mother one day" Chanyeol whispered into your ear. You blushed and slapped his arm lightly.

"Yah, I haven't even thought about having babies" you said and Chanyeol chuckled. "I know, but still" Chanyeol said.

After Lauren and Jihoon was done eating, you brought the plate to the kitchen and washed it.

"Now what do you say to aunty?" you asked. "GUMAWO ANUTY AND UNCLE!" Lauren and Jihoon said cutely. You chuckled.

"Hmm..do Lauren and Jihoon want to go to the park?" you asked them. They nodded their head excitedly.

"Kaja. Let's let mommy and daddy rest for while okay?" you said and they nodded. You got the two ready and you wrote a note saying you were going to take them to the park so Kris and Jihae won't get worried.

"YAY! WE'RE HERE!" Lauren shouted and jumped out of the car. She started running towards the playground.

"Lauren, wait for your brother!" you shouted. Jihoon also started running towards the playground.

"Kaja" Chanyeol said and hugged your waist. You smiled and nodded. You and Chanyeol were on the bench watching Lauren and Jihoon play.

Then you saw Jihoon struggling to get on the swing. You walked towards him and picked him up and placed him on the swing. You started pushing him slowly.

Lauren saw her little brother riding the swing and also wanted to ride it. Chanyeol came to her and helped her.

While you and Chanyeol were pushing the kids, a(n) elderly couple walked past and saw the boht of you.

"Yeobo. Look at the two and their children. Aigoo, what a cute family" the lady said to her husband.

You and Chanyeol heard what she said and blushed.

After an hour of playing, you deicided to take them home. But before you did, you told Lauren and Jihoon something first.

"Lauren and Jihoon, come here" you shouted and they both started running towards you.

"Lauren and Jihoon, I want you to be nicer to mommy and daddy arasso? Mommy and daddy has been very tired so don't give them such a hard time. Go to sleep when it is bedtime and listen to your mommy and daddy." you told them.

Lauren, being the 1-minute older one, nodded. "Arasso aunty, we will listen to umma and appa" she said and you smiled. "Good"

When you all arrived back at Kris and Jihae's house, you took the little kids in.

When you all entered, you saw Jihae and Kris up, making dinner. "Hey kids, how was the park?" Jihae shouted.

"It was soo much fun umma!" Lauren and Jihoon shouted. You gave Lauren and Jihoon a look and they both got it.

They both ran to their parents and hugged them. "Aigoo, what is this?" Kris and Jihae said.

"Umma! Appa! We're sorry. We promise to listen to you from now on!" Lauren and Jihoon said with their 4-year old voice.

Kris and Jihae chuckled. "It's okay baby" Jihae said.

Then, Kris and Jihae came towards you and Chanyeol. "Thank you soo much Hana and Chanyeol" they both said.

"Ani, it's okay. Today was a great day anyways" you and Chanyeol said smiling.

Jihae offered dinner and you and Chanyeol stayed for dinner. After, you and Chanyeol left home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awhhh, little Kris and little Jihae is soo adorable.