Chanyeol's story

Our Love Story (SEQUEL TO: I, The Playboy Kris, Have Fallen In Love)

Chanyeol kept looking for you but he coudln't find you anywhere. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

He ran up the stairs, and he immediately stopped once he reached the floor. His eyes widened. "HANA!!" Chanyeol shouted.

He quickly ran towards you and fell down right next to you. "Hana...yah..wake up" Chanyeol said. He shook you but you weren't waking up.

Then, he noticed that you looked so pale. His heart clenched. He carried you bridal style and quickly rushed you to the nurses office.

 

"OH MY GOD, what happened?!" the nurse shouted. Chanyeol quickly laid you down on the bed. The nurse came and touch your forehead.

"She fainted from her fever" the nurse said and Chanyeol's eyes widened. "FEVER?!" he shouted and the nurse nodded.

He sat down next to the bed and held your hands. "I'm sorry Hana. I'm so sorry...." Chanyeol said as he stared at your pale face.

The nurse put a wet towel on your forehead. "Let her rest for awhile. And give her some medicine" the nurse said and Chanyeol nodded.

Chanyeol looked down at you and saw that you were sleeping so he left. Chanyeol got into his car and quickly drove to the nearest clinic.

 

"How may I help you?" the lady in there asked. "Uhh...do you have medicine for someone who has a fever?" Chanyeol asked and the lady nodded.

"Neh. Give me a minute" the lady said and Chanyeol nodded. After awhile, the lady came back holding a bottle.

She gave the bottle to Chanyeol and he paid and quickly left. When he got back to the school, you were still asleep.

 

About an hour later, Chanyeol felt you stir. He jolted up. He saw you rubbed your eyes as you tried to adjust your eyes to the place.

You looked around and noticed that you were in the nurses office. You quickly got up but winced from the pain in your head.

"Be careful" you heard a someone said and you looked to your side. Your eyes widened when you saw who it was. You quickly turned your head away from him.

"W-what are you doing here?" you asked Chanyeol. You saw him lowered his head.

"I'm here to apologize" he said softly. "For what?" you asked.

"Don't act like you don't know. You clearly know what I'm talking about" Chanyeol said. You thought for a moment and then....you finally knew what he meant.

"I'm sorry Hana. I'm really sorry" Chanyeol said. You turned your gaze away from him.

"I'm sorry Hana...........but just listen to me, i'll tell you the whole story. After i'm done and you still aren't willing to forgive me, i'm fine with that" you heard him said.

Then, Chanyeol started.............................................

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

Chanyeol was outside the school waiting for you when he heard someone called him. "CHANYEOL!"

He quickly turned around and saw Hyorin running towards him. "Oh! Hi Hyorin!" he shouted back. Hyorin finally got to him.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Ah, i'm waiting for my girlfriend" he said and her smile instantly faded. "Oh" she said in a angry voice.

Chanyeol noticed her tone but decided to ignore it. Then, he felt someone holding his arms. He looked down and saw Hyorin holding onto his arms.

"Oppa. Let's go get some ice cream" she said, cutely. "Neh. Right after Hana comes" he said. Hyorin got annoyed with you and quickly pulled his arms.

"Hurry oppa! You're always with her and plus, i'm a new student so come with me. I'm sure Hana can find her way home" she said.

Chanyeol thought for a moment and then nodded. "Arasso. Kaja!" Chanyeol said and smiled. Hyprin smiled evilly.

Chanyeol and Hyorin arrived at the ice cream place near the school. "Hmm...what do you want Hyorin?" he asked.

"Uhhmmmm......i'll choose cookies and cream" she said and Chanyeol nodded. He ordered himself mint ice cream because thats him and your favorite flavor.

After awhile, the order finally arrived and they both started eating.

Then, Hyorin and Chanyeol started talking about embarassing moments that happened to them when they were small.

"OH MY GOD! HAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! HAHA YOU ARE SO BAD HYORIN!" Chanyeol said laughing.

"Haha I know. It was so embarassing" Hyorin said and laughed. After they were done eating ice cream, Chanyeol took her home and he went home as well.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And that's pretty much what happened. We didn't do anything at all. I swear" Chanyeol said. You looked at him and then turned away again.

"I know, you aren't going to forgive me. I'll leave you alone...." Chanyeol said and was going to walk out when you grabbed his hands.

"I never said you could leave pabo" you said and Chanyeol all of a suddenly smiled.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" he asked. You acted like you were thinking and then shook your head. "Nope!" you said.

"BWOH?! Wae?!" Chanyeol shouted and pouted. You flicked his forehead. "You have to gain it back" you said and crossed your arms.

Chanyeol sighed and nodded. "Arasso" he said, rubbing the part you flicked him. You chuckled.

Then all of a sudden................................................................................................................................................"HANA!"

You and Chanyeol looked towards the voice and saw Suho. He ran inside and hugged you. "Oh my gosh Hana. Are you okay? I heard you fainted!" he shouted.

You pushed his face away from you. "I'm fine oppa. And why you gotta yell so loud? I'm going to go deaf pabo" you said and he chuckled.

"Hehe. Mianhe" Suho said and chuckled. Then, he looked over at Chanyeol.

He slowly started to walk towards you. Then, he leaned down to your ear. "Sooo.....are you guys okay now?" he whispered.

You looked at him and laughed. "Hmmm..kind of" you said. Suho just nodded.

"Welps! I got to go now. You're coming home with Chanyeol right? Ok" Suho said looking at you. Then, his gaze moved towards Chanyeol.

"And YOU MISTER! You better bring her home in one piece arasso? NOOOO BLOOOD!" Suho said and pointed to Chanyeol.

"Neh hyung" Chanyeol said and Suho nodded. "Good" then, he left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRRYYY EVERYONE! I've been soo busy lately that I haven't been updating. Mianhe!!

Well, I got good news!!!! SPRING BREAK IS COMING!!!! And that means.............................one week off of school.......also meaning, more chapters are going to be updated! Hehehe.

 

AND!! I know i'm writing two stories at a time, but..................................I already have an idea on my next story! LOL I must be crazy. I decided to write this story because of..................................my dream. :3 haha. And in my dream, I liked DO KYUNGSOO, but....he likes my friend. ;(( How heartbreaking!

Sooooooo, for this NEXT story, it's going to be a one-sided love story....featuring...........i do not know yet.

But yeah, I won't be starting it until I finish this story AND Undercover Couple! Two stories at once is soooo freakin hard! Never doing that ever again! It makes your mind all messed up and confuse lol