Discovery

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 9:00 p.m. Jongin was inside a restaurant, waiting for Soojung and President Kim. He reached for his phone inside his pocket. No new messages. He sighed.

"When will this be over?" he thought to himself.

"Jongin, honey!" someone called out. Jongin turned to see who it was.

It was President Kim, with Soojung.

"Are we late?" Soojung smiled.

Jongin shook his head.

"Jongin, I'm glad to see you here," President Kim greeted as she kissed his son's cheek, "You're doing the right thing, sweetie," she whispered.

Jongin nodded, "Please have a seat," he said as he pulled out a chair for Soojung and helped her take her seat.

"That's so sweet of you, Jongin," President Kim remarked.

Jongin forced a smile.

"By the way, Auntie, Mom and Dad will be here by next Thursday. I want to invite you over for dinner at our house," Soojung said.

"That's wonderful, Jongin and I will come," President Kim answered.

Soojung smiled, then she turned to look at Jongin, "Please come, Jongin."

 

Silence.

 

Jongin stared into nothingness. Soojung gave him a confused look.

President Kim cleared , "You'll be coming too, right, Jongin?"

He sighed, "Of course."

 

-

"Professor Kim," Hyoyeon spoke, "I am sorry for realizing things so slowly. But what I'm feeling for you is true, and--"

"Cut!" Minseok exclaimed, "Hyoyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter