Finally

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon was already falling in line for the bus ride, "Come on, I need to go to Hwangjin's!" she thought to herself. She took a quick look at her watch, 5:45 p.m. The line was long, and there were only three buses accommodating the passengers. Hyoyeon bit her lip as she waited anxiously for her turn.

 

Meanwhile, Jongin was driving on his way to the conveience store wherw Hyoyeon worked. After getting freed from the burden of forced marriage, Jongin wanted to see Hyoyeon immediately. But as he approached the main road, a heavy traffic stumbled upon him, "Tsk. Come on, move faster!" he thought to himself as he honked the car's horn.

 

After waiting in line for half an hour, Hyoyeon was finally able to get in the bus. She took the seat at the back row, and hoped that she won't be too late.

"Professor Kim, please wait for me," she thought to herself.

 

-

Soojung and Mr. Jung were on their fourth bottle of soju when Mrs. Jung and President Kim arrived.

"What happened here?" Mrs. Jung asked.

A drunk Soojung smiled and answered her mother's question, "Mom, guess what? I let him go! Far from me, he went," she exclaimed as she held out a glass of soju to Mrs. Jung.

"What are you talking about?" President Kim interrupted.

"Aunt Haneul, stop messing with your son's love life," Soojung laughed, "Let him go, just like what did."

President Kim gave Soojung a confused look, "Soojung, what--"

"Don't worry, Haneul," Mr. Jung interrupted, "We'll continue the partnership, even if there won't be any marriages happening between our families."

President Kim scowled; she knew that she has been defeated by her son.

 

-

"What happened?" Hyoyeon asked the woman seated in front of her.

"Heavy traffic again," the woman answered, "They say it'll last for an hour."

Hyoyeon creased her forehead in annoyance; she'll be stuck in traffic for an hour or two, "Please move faster," she thought to herself.

 

Jongin was also stuck in traffic while on his way to the convenience store where Hyoyeon worked. He couldn't do anything to get away from the heavy traffic, so he tried calling Hyoyeon, but no one answered, "Hyoyeon, where are you?" he thought to himself as he dialed her number again. As he waited for her answer, he looked around outside his car window to see if there are any other way out. But his eyes fell on the bus facing the opposite direction on the other side of the road.

He tilted his head to have a clearer view... and saw Hyoyeon inside the bus.

"Hyoyeon!" he called out. Without having second thoughts, he quickly went out from his car, not minding if he was in the middle of a congested highway.

"Hyoyeon!" he called out as he ran towards the other lane to get inside the bus where Hyoyeon was.

He quickly got on the bus, and the passengers gave him a surprised look, since he came from the middle of the road. Jongin quickly searched around the bus, looking for Hyoyeon. There he found her, seated at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter