I Don't Know

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Hyoyeon," Sehun greeted, as he gave Hyoyeon a pat on the back, "how are you?"

"Hey, Sehun, Luhan told me you went to see Taeyeon unni. How was it? You're now a member of the tennis club?" Hyoyeon asked nervously, she doesn't want Sehun to hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Ah, Taeyeon noona wants me to come back tomorrow. For the screening," Sehun sighed.

"I bet you'll get accepted anyway," Luhan cheered.

"Yeah, Lu's right. You're a great player, you'll pass that screening easily," Hyoyeon said, trying to fake her cheerful voice. She is happy that Sehun will be a part of the school's tennis club, but she feels sad that Sehun will spend more time with Taeyeon.

"Ah, Hyoyeon noona, we need to go now. We still have two classes left for the day. Goodbye," Luhan said, as he waved his hand to Hyoyeon.

"Geez, I really want to stay and talk to you, but we'd be late for next class. See you around, Hyoyeon," Sehun bid his goodbye. And Hyoyeon watched the two walk out of the building.

"Bye, Oh Sehun," Hyoyeon let out a deep sigh as she walked on the opposite direction.

 

-

11:29 a.m. Hyoyeon went home early, caring less about the Geometry and Business Math class she might miss. Her phone has been ringing since she left the campus. It was Yuri, but she didn't answer her friend's calls.

She was sitting in front of her laptop, trying to continue her story about Inspector Woorim. But no ideas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter