Putting The Blame

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok stood outside the convenience store, waiting for Hyoyeon. He had just finished his shift in the convenience store, so he decided to wait for his noona to come back. Beside him was Tao.

"Hey kid, are you sure Hyoyeon's coming back?" Tao asked as he took a glance at his watch.

"She'll come here, I'm sure of it."

Minutes passed, and Tao lost his patience, "I can't wait for her anymore. I have to study for an exam tomorrow, Minseok. I need to go."

Minseok nodded, "It's okay, hyung. You may go," and with that, Tao left, leaving Minseok waiting outside, alone.

"Hyoyeon noona, what happened to you?" he thought to himself. More minutes have passed, and Minseok almost felt like leaving, but he saw a familiar figure coming from the far end of the sidewalk.

It was Hyoyeon.

"Noona!" Minseok called out,'as he ran to approach her, "Where have you--" Minseok was unable to continue with his question when he noticed Hyoyeon's swollen eyes, "Noona, what happened?"

Hyoyeon forced a smile, "I'm okay, Minseok."

Minseok creased his forehead, "Hyoyeon noona, stop lying. You're not a good liar."

Hyoyeon froze. Because of what Minseok said, she remembered... Jongin-- the person who would always tell her that she's not a good liar. She bit her lip, and started crying.

"Professor Kim..."

Minseok was surprised with Hyoyeon's sudden reaction, "Hyoyeon noona? Are-- Are you okay?"

Hyoyeon could not contain her emotions anymore. Sadness, disappointment, and anger conquered her. She started crying, again.

"I hate you, Kim Jongin," she mumbled.

A nervous Minseok started panicking; he didn't know how to console his noona, "Hyoyeon noona! Hyoyeon noona? Oh, please stop crying... What-- what happened?" he said as he held Hyoyeon's arms, "Noona? Please tell me..."

Hyoyeon did not answer him. She just wept silently, which made Minseok even more nervous.

 

"What's going on?" a familiar voice spoke behind Hyoyeon. Minseok turned to look, and saw Sehun standing behind Hyoyeon.

"Se--Sehun hyung?" Minseok called out.

Sehun approached the two, and saw a crying Hyoyeon, "What happened to her?" he asked.

"Sehun hyung, it's--"

"I'm fine!" Hyoyeon interrupted, as she wiped her tears using her hand, "I'm okay Minseok, you may leave me now. You too, Sehun. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Sehun si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter