Papers

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon was in shock, "what did he just say?" she asked herself.

She gave Jongin a puzzled look, but he just kept on reading and checking the papers in front of him.

"Please, Sir, allow me to leave," Hyoyeon pleaded, "Besides, I'm not doing anything here," she started to feel uneasy around Jongin. Especially with what she heard. The words still echoed in her head.

"Stay here with me until forever."

That sent chills down her spine. Now she is more confused about her mysterious professor.

"You want to do something?" Jongin's voice interrupted her thoughts, "then go to the nearby convenience store and buy me a cup of pudding," he ordered as he reached out some bills to Hyoyeon.

"What?" asked the irritated Hyoyeon, "Look, my apartment is only three blocks away from this school. I want to go home! I can, and I will! Goodbye, Professor Kim," Hyoyeon said as she grabbed her bag and started to leave.

"Wait!" Jongin called out. He stood up and quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's arm. But since there were lots of papers scattered all over the floor, Jongin slipped after he grabbed Hyoyeon, and he fell... on top of her.

 

-

Their faces were only an inch far from each other. For the first time, Hyoyeon saw Jongin's face clearly. And so was Jongin. He stared at her face, and caressed her hair using his hand. Her eyes, her cheeks, her lips, everything about  Hyoyeon left Jongin speechless.

"Hyoyeon, I--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter