Mr. Jung

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday. 8:00 p.m. Hyoyeon was still in her bed, not minding her 8:30 class that day. She just stayed lying motionless in her bed, hugging a pillow, trying to grasp the situation: tonight, Jongin will be engaged to another girl. Tonight, she and Jongin will never be together. Tonight, everything will be over between them.

 

Hyoyeon let out a deep sigh before getting up. She looked outside the window, and realized that the sun was already up.

"What a good day to forget someone," she forced a smile.

 

-

"WHAT?!"

Yuri was with Tao and Sehun, outside the convenience store where Hyoyeon worked.

"Who told you that?" she asked. Yuri cannot acxept the news Sehun told her, "This-- This is unacceptable!"

Tao sighed, "You can't do anything about it anymore."

Yuri gave him a glare, "All of you are such quitters. It's only 8 in the morning, we still have eleven hours before night starts!"

"So what are you going to do? Crash on their dinner? Splash water all over Soojung? Strangle Professor Kim to death because of what he did to Hyo?" Sehun asked, sarcastically. Yuri shook her head in disappointment.

"And we don't even know where they're going to eat," Tao added.

Yuri scratched her head as she thought of something, "Can you guys call Minseok? We need his help right now."

 

-

Minseok stood outside Jongin's room, waiting for him to come out and persuade him to change his mind regarding his proposal to Soojung.

"Mr. Kim, please," he thought to himself.

RING.

RING.

Minseok grabbed his phone from his pocket to see who was calling, "Sehun hyung!" Minseok greeted.

"Minseok! Where's Professor Kim?"

"He's still here."

"Which restaurant are they going to eat?" Sehun asked.

"I-- I don't know," Minseok scratched his head in confusion, "Wait, I'll ask him!" Minseok entered Jongin's room without thinking, and stumbled upon a sleeping Jongin.

"Mr. Kim?" Minseok whispered as he approached him, "Mr. Kim?"

"Hnnnn?" was all Jongin could answer.

"Where are you going to eat tonight?"

Jongin was half-awake, but still too drowsy to wake up, "Hwangjin's..."

"Hwangjin's?" Minseok repeated, but Jongin didn't answer anymore. Minseok tip-toed his way out of Jongin's room, and as he closed the door behind him, he went back on hos phone to talk to Sehun.

"They'll eat at Hwangjin's!" he exclaimed.

"Hwangjin's? Got that. Thanks," Sehun answered as he ended his call.

 

-

8:21 a.m. Hyoyeon went out to go to school. Carrying her books and acting as if nothing happened, she passed by the convenience store, unaware that Yuri, Tao, and Sehun were also there. Since the three were faced away from the sidewalk, they didn't notice Hyoyeon, who just continued in her way. A few more minutes passed and she arrived in school, three minutes late in class.

 

At that same time, Jongin was getting up from bed, realizing that it was Thursday. He let out a deep sigh, then went straight to the shower. He got dressed, and grabbed his phone and the engagement ring from his table, then went on his way to Hwangjin's.

 

-

Soojung was busy preparing herself for their dinner. She was inside a salon, having her hair and nails done for her big night. She was too excited for tonight, knowing that Jongin will finally ask her the most special ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter